Davao Citihardware, Inc. logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Salary & Benefits

Salary / Benefits

Productive, provide training for their new employee

if your looking for a company for experience and learn good customer service you can work with this company.it gives compulsory gov't benefits. Offers incentive for good performing employee's.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

long hours spend

Love my job

worked 8 hours a day. I have learned many things on my previous job on how to deal with customers. Worked as a team. The management is very approachable to their employee. We have rules and regulations to follow. The hardest part of the job I experienced when I am insulted by a customer but overall I enjoyed much for my job when I see the customers are satisfied with our service.

Pros

free lunch

Management is very appreciative

Work is 8 hours per day, no need to do overtime if its not a need. I can go home early an be with my kids. I have a work life balance after I join Citihardware.

Pros

Good Package

productive, comfortable work place

productive in the work assigned, can easily get along well to co-workers, i have learned how o get along or deal with different types of people. the hardest part of my job is when i'm going to evaluate a certain employee and to make recommendation about the work performance but still it's part of the job and also if i'm not feeling well still have to report for work as long as i can still handle myself and the most enjoyable part is the job itself dealing with different attitudes, personalities.

Pros

have monthly, quarterly incentives and 13th & 14th month salary

Cons

long hours in work place

Jobs at Davao Citihardware, Inc.