Davao Citihardware, Inc. logo
Davao Citihardware, Inc.

Davao Citihardware, Inc. Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

Nice place to work. Very productive workplace and good hierarchy of management and communication medium. Good Employer and employee relationship. Best work experinece.
Salary / Benefits

Agency based no proper benifits

Stressful.. low salary and agency based which doesnt contain proper benifits for their employees. Overload work and strict supervisors. Lots of unprofessional employees(arrogant)

Teamwork, Multitasking, time management

A result oriented, act as customer representative, neutralizer of the management. patient in handling customer complain. dedicated in my work. also passionate.

Pros

Free transporation and meals

Cons

8hrs
Salary / Benefits

Productive, provide training for their new employee

if your looking for a company for experience and learn good customer service you can work with this company.it gives compulsory gov't benefits. Offers incentive for good performing employee's.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

long hours spend

productive workplace with deadline

Pressured but plenty of things are added to my knowledge. By then, I know how to manage my time to multi task everything that i may encounter. I always used my time to impart my knowledge.

So much challenging job

As a head cashier Im very proud because I trained the new hired cashier in our company . A team worked place ..Monitoring and assistance with operational issues..And ensuring excellent customer service.

Love my job

worked 8 hours a day. I have learned many things on my previous job on how to deal with customers. Worked as a team. The management is very approachable to their employee. We have rules and regulations to follow. The hardest part of the job I experienced when I am insulted by a customer but overall I enjoyed much for my job when I see the customers are satisfied with our service.

Pros

free lunch

Management is very appreciative

Work is 8 hours per day, no need to do overtime if its not a need. I can go home early an be with my kids. I have a work life balance after I join Citihardware.

Pros

Good Package

productive, comfortable work place

productive in the work assigned, can easily get along well to co-workers, i have learned how o get along or deal with different types of people. the hardest part of my job is when i'm going to evaluate a certain employee and to make recommendation about the work performance but still it's part of the job and also if i'm not feeling well still have to report for work as long as i can still handle myself and the most enjoyable part is the job itself dealing with different attitudes, personalities.

Pros

have monthly, quarterly incentives and 13th & 14th month salary

Cons

long hours in work place

Jobs at Davao Citihardware, Inc.