Davao Citihardware, Inc.

Davao Citihardware, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work. Very productive workplace and good hierarchy of management and communication medium. Good Employer and employee relationship. Best work experinece.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful.. low salary and agency based which doesnt contain proper benifits for their employees. Overload work and strict supervisors. Lots of unprofessional employees(arrogant)
Salary / Benefits
A result oriented, act as customer representative, neutralizer of the management. patient in handling customer complain. dedicated in my work. also passionate.
Pros
Free transporation and meals
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
if your looking for a company for experience and learn good customer service you can work with this company.it gives compulsory gov't benefits. Offers incentive for good performing employee's.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
long hours spend
Salary / Benefits
Pressured but plenty of things are added to my knowledge. By then, I know how to manage my time to multi task everything that i may encounter. I always used my time to impart my knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
As a head cashier Im very proud because I trained the new hired cashier in our company . A team worked place ..Monitoring and assistance with operational issues..And ensuring excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
worked 8 hours a day. I have learned many things on my previous job on how to deal with customers. Worked as a team. The management is very approachable to their employee. We have rules and regulations to follow. The hardest part of the job I experienced when I am insulted by a customer but overall I enjoyed much for my job when I see the customers are satisfied with our service.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Work is 8 hours per day, no need to do overtime if its not a need. I can go home early an be with my kids. I have a work life balance after I join Citihardware.
Pros
Good Package
Salary / Benefits
productive in the work assigned, can easily get along well to co-workers, i have learned how o get along or deal with different types of people. the hardest part of my job is when i'm going to evaluate a certain employee and to make recommendation about the work performance but still it's part of the job and also if i'm not feeling well still have to report for work as long as i can still handle myself and the most enjoyable part is the job itself dealing with different attitudes, personalities.
Pros
have monthly, quarterly incentives and 13th & 14th month salary
Cons
long hours in work place