DAMOSA LAND INC.

DAMOSA LAND INC. Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in Damosa Land had trained me to be more efficient in customer service, be more productive and learn more about the Real Estate Industry. Damosa Land helps my career growth and I am very much grateful for it.
Salary / Benefits
We had meeting every Mondays with our president and director.
They give incentives base on your sales. We had open house every Saturdays. We had monthly team building.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about the field of marketing and events. I have discovered many things. The people are nice. The company takes care of its employees well.
Salary / Benefits
What I like most is that the people in the sales admin division are kind, jolly and always offers me food. They are also approachable people and I have built friendship with them where it would be included in my network for my future references incase that there would come to a day that I will need their help. The experience also gave me a heads up on what it is like working in an office and what situations are possible to arise such as impatient customers that they need to deal with while processing their papers for the condo unit or the land and building that they bought from Damosa Land Inc. What I dislike the most was that the changing of perspective in each day from work to academics plus extracurricular activities that I have in school. Those were important priorities for me that I can’t sacrifice. At first, it was fine while I was still adjusting but later on, I have discovered that I lack sleep already because I was doing some home works the previous night. It was draining on the long run but I was still happy that I have finished my practicum without giving up even if I got drained and tired.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Availability of computers to work
Salary / Benefits
A long day working 8 hours a day. I learned many ways of processing paper works i a long day hour. The hardest part of a job is when you face some buyers in their wrong attitude.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
longs working hours
Salary / Benefits
Accommodating and friendly to both employees and interns. Employees are all happy plus the atmosphere is dynamic to have fun at the same time maintaining a professional attitude.
Pros
Happy personnel
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
i have learned a lot of things and i gained more confident in this job. I meet new friends and it is fun. But because of my work i dont have a time with my family because we only have a day to rest.
Salary / Benefits
The company is well grown and a successful business venture in the Philippines specifically in Davao City. My experience is fun and educational. I had learned many good things as I become a person seeking for employment.
Salary / Benefits
I work just for a month. I quit because I dont fit in the field and it really makes me so pressure. I realize I dont love the job.
Pros
No free