Here to help

Productive and fun workplace
Productive and fun workplace,
Fair Salary and benefits

Growth opportunity readily available

Growth-oriented company where I can utilize my skills in providing

office support services to contribute to organization’s long term goals
Excellent Company!
Excellent company!
Employees are friendly!

Top management team are very supportive and kind!

This company will not let you down!

Competitive salary!

Safe and secured!
excellent
Competetive working environment. Great place to work for. Continuous training and daily operations update. Monthly briefings from the senior management team headed by the country manager.
Fun and Exciting
Working with DHL is great, there are alot of things going on so you should be able to cope up with those things. you will learn alot because DHL uses alot of systems
Stressful but FUN. Work Experience Overloud but still Enjoying
Stressful but FUN.
Work Experience Overloud but still Enjoying.

Teamates Helpful and Friendly

Team Leader the Best Teacher and always Willing to Guide and Help

Operation Manager always to Help and Guide.
Salary / Benefits
My first logistic job,more challenging specially when you hit the tatgets
Using a more advance warehousing technology and system,understand more on logistic operation,career growth is fast. The challenges is how can you hit your target if you have encountered system, and inventory peoblem
Productive, busy and challenging
DHL is a global company with everyday challenges. It has a great culture and give importance to its employees. I missed working with a global company as big as DHL. I missed all the benefits given to employees and the fun interactions between departments.
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
Very stressfull workplace
If you can sip-sip at your boss and make sumbong your co-employee making them look bad to management that's fine and very good for the Epal boss you have.. SIPSIP is the key in my time..
More competetive
Working with them are so happy with happy environment that surrounds a good person.. It helps to work easier and perform better and making a competitive person that they always teach to their employees..
Salary / Benefits
Most enjoyable part of my job
I love working in DHL Global Forwarding because it has a lots of opportunities and learnings. theres also a lot of travels to help other countries in their backloggs
Salary / Benefits
Access to trainings and seminars
The company provides occasional trainings and seminars to employees.
There is no overtime pay even if you need to stay late at work to finish your tasks but deducts the minutes you logged in late from your payroll.
Good company
The culture of this company is amazing and everyone I work with was amazing. The only issue I have were "Salary and Career growth" It's really hard to get noticed in our team.
Salary / Benefits
Fast pace experience that will push you to your limit.
Working on a fast pace environment makes me avhieve my limitations and even exceed it. A company that can drive you to the world of logistics and warehousing.
Everything is fine
I really happy working in DHL but the salary is not enough to sustain all needs of my family but i'm I learned a lot of things specially how to be an educated person in terms of communicating and planning regarding my work.
Fun and challenging .
Its fun to work to company because you have many co workers and all the leaders are helpful..all the safety guide they also implemented for are safety inside and outside the warehouse..
Cons
12hrs with overtime
Salary / Benefits
good
nice working with colleagues,but sometimes issues on the day of payday due to lacking hrs and days. Collaboration on DHL employees are okay but still dealing with the site has too much restriction which did not affect my responsibilities.
No no no - Sta rosa
They will let you do work that's not supposed to be yours. insufficient salary. long working hours. stressful environment. they required high educational attainment for a minimum salary job.
Salary / Benefits
Good
The company was nice. They prioritize safety. The salary is okay. Working schedule is okay. But the work itself is a bit stressful 😂
DHL is a good company!
Salary / Benefits
Its fun,challenging,and a lot to learn to work with DHL
Nothing to much to say but it's great opportunity to work with DHL,there leadership is so handle with there team member and intern.For me if i will have another chance to work with this company,i will grab it.
Relax working palace
Im so happy at my job in DHL may job is to reicive item and also dispatch it and also i do the DR and same times the in code. I handle all Avon product
Find another job
The work is very hard more on Lifting heavy things and the time allotment for going to work is so time consuming before you make to work you are already stress with the traffic