Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Philippines182 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Ceckers and Loaders are given the task to maintain its policies of High quality service such as per batch codes and its date of shipment. must maintain the good quality of the product before shipping to all designated costumer clients.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work you will never get bored on the task that is assigned to you. Co workers are always there to help each and everyone. The superiors assist their rank and file.
Pros
Free lunch, considerate superiors
Cons
Long hours if necessary
Official response from DHL
October 15, 2020
Hello,

We are extremely happy to receive your 5 star rating and to know that you are so satisfied with your experience working for DHL.

We are very proud to have workplaces with friendly and healthy environment around the globe, especially where workers on all levels support each other to give the best service to our customers.

So happy that you were part of the DHL family and that you enjoyed all the benefits that we strive to provide. We wish a bright professional future and good luck with your personal projects.

Best regards to the Philippines,

Your Employer Branding Team
Salary / Benefits
I am so grateful that i finished my OJT here i learned a lot of things. Thanks to my supervisor who never give up on me. I will never forget you! Ill be back soon :)
Salary / Benefits
It was okay. I learned a lot from my supervisors and the company itself.
Excellence, simply delivered. Everybody, every day, everywhere - a lit bit better.
Salary / Benefits
For me, this the company I really appreciate being a employee with the most standard and being safety is there priority. I learned a lot about safety and also the rules and regulations as well...
Working with integrity and discipline also is the most valuable experience. I loved it ❤️.

Our bosses is the most educated leader. Except the others also. Improvement is also required to all employees not only for self-improvement but the Job they have...I'm proud for being apart of this company.
Excellent company!
Employees are friendly!

Top management team are very supportive and kind!

This company will not let you down!

Competitive salary!

Safe and secured!
Salary / Benefits
Competetive working environment. Great place to work for. Continuous training and daily operations update. Monthly briefings from the senior management team headed by the country manager.
Productive and fun workplace,
Fair Salary and benefits

Growth opportunity readily available

Growth-oriented company where I can utilize my skills in providing

office support services to contribute to organization’s long term goals
Salary / Benefits
Working with DHL is great, there are alot of things going on so you should be able to cope up with those things. you will learn alot because DHL uses alot of systems
Stressful but FUN.
Work Experience Overloud but still Enjoying.

Teamates Helpful and Friendly

Team Leader the Best Teacher and always Willing to Guide and Help

Operation Manager always to Help and Guide.
Salary / Benefits
Using a more advance warehousing technology and system,understand more on logistic operation,career growth is fast. The challenges is how can you hit your target if you have encountered system, and inventory peoblem
Salary / Benefits
DHL is a global company with everyday challenges. It has a great culture and give importance to its employees. I missed working with a global company as big as DHL. I missed all the benefits given to employees and the fun interactions between departments.
Pros
free uniforms
Salary / Benefits
If you can sip-sip at your boss and make sumbong your co-employee making them look bad to management that's fine and very good for the Epal boss you have.. SIPSIP is the key in my time..
Salary / Benefits
Working with them are so happy with happy environment that surrounds a good person.. It helps to work easier and perform better and making a competitive person that they always teach to their employees..
Salary / Benefits
I love working in DHL Global Forwarding because it has a lots of opportunities and learnings. theres also a lot of travels to help other countries in their backloggs
Salary / Benefits
The company provides occasional trainings and seminars to employees.
There is no overtime pay even if you need to stay late at work to finish your tasks but deducts the minutes you logged in late from your payroll.
Salary / Benefits
The culture of this company is amazing and everyone I work with was amazing. The only issue I have were "Salary and Career growth" It's really hard to get noticed in our team.
Salary / Benefits
Working on a fast pace environment makes me avhieve my limitations and even exceed it. A company that can drive you to the world of logistics and warehousing.
Salary / Benefits
I really happy working in DHL but the salary is not enough to sustain all needs of my family but i'm I learned a lot of things specially how to be an educated person in terms of communicating and planning regarding my work.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun to work to company because you have many co workers and all the leaders are helpful..all the safety guide they also implemented for are safety inside and outside the warehouse..
Cons
12hrs with overtime
Salary / Benefits
nice working with colleagues,but sometimes issues on the day of payday due to lacking hrs and days. Collaboration on DHL employees are okay but still dealing with the site has too much restriction which did not affect my responsibilities.