D.M. Consunji, Inc.

D.M. Consunji, Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

In 1×15 mgwatts project in masbate' we will go out for fun at the beach resort.

A good for me' is i will finish my first project. At 1×15 mega watts thermal power plant, the bad is, my salary is not enough the needs of my family.

Pros

No, its personal expences

Cons

Healthcare for the regular employee only

Hard work

This company is very good .. all benefits are paying .like sss pag ibig tax refund . Salary is complete . And want dmci company because all i want in company is in there.

Pros

Cons

14 hours

Fun workplace and productive.

Dont hesitate to apply in dmci, overall its a good company. Up to date salary and complete benifits.

Pros

Heavy equipment operator

Great Company

Very competitive and standardized company. Great job expirience especially for newly grad applicants. Competitive salary offers, and fair career advancement.

Compensation and Benefits

Some of their compensation and benefits to workers were lacking. You needed to be regularized to have a HMO for your Health Care needs. However compensation is I think slightly fair but not enough.

It's so hard because your number one enemy is the sun working on the field is not easy because of its to hot in the feild but the salary is excellent

It's so hard because your number one enemy is the sun working on the field is not easy because of its to hot in but the salary is excellent sometimes hard work but the key to get the big salary is to work hard

workschedule, workmates, management

working morethan 8hrs a day, even holidays and sundays due to work load. low salary, efforts are not paid and granted. They are not considering hardwork they only see those people they like, (favoratism)

Great company with large number of employees. Best for experience-seekers and for project based employees. Compensation is fair. ISO-standard and with good management

The most enjoyable part of the job

i missed working here..,.the management is reliable to employee..,good safety regulation..,hard working..,always on time about salary and good company

Fun to work

Good company to work. Getting good experience to their projects. The managers and co-workers are responsible and having good work ethics. Good salary.

Fun place for work and a good learning & training environment for new engineers.

The company is a good training ground for potential engineers. It shows various aspects of the construction industry. Matched with the competitive salary and benefits, working with DMCI is every engineers dream. Long worked hours are fairly compensated by the company. Work-life balance is achievable, given the proper directions of immediate superiors.

Pros

Good salary and benefits.

Good Place to Learn

Good Place to practice your engineering profession. you will be able to apply your technical knowledge from school to actual practices. co-workers treat you as part of the family. the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a project completed and the feeling of accomplishment of your work

Pros

with overtime pay, housing accommodation on out of town projects

Cons

Long Hours

You can play any kind of sports

Its a good company but the salary was not enough for my future of my family.. but its depend on your contract sometimes they always renew it to avoid getting higher benifits

Pros

Free accommodations

Cons

Complete benefits

Fun to work with autonomy

D. M. Consunji, Inc. is one of the largest construction companies in the Philippines and offered a competitive working environment with above average compensation. It has a very strong moral and ethics in dealing with construction work.

Pros

One of the best in terms of compensation in the industry

Cons

no comment.

Fun and creative

Good company no much hustle in workplace construction site. Dmci is the number 1 company in philippines. No salary delayed. And very organized all workers and admins.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

10 hours

Nice company but salary is not enough so I decided to resign although I love the company so I am trying to find another job here at dubai I hope you can help me.

Cons

productive, strict rules and very determined for accomplishments

it will enhance my abilities and help upon my exposures and learnings. this company provide trainings.This makes me feel desperate and devoted to work

Pros

free overtime and accommodations

Cons

Very good work experience for engineers starting wih their careers

-Very good experience for practicing engineers -Skills will be fully developed in chosen career paths -I have learned so much from design engineering to office engineer including filedworks -Most enjoyed with colleagues that are willing to teach you everything that they have known in terms of experience

Pros

Benefits and Bonuses

Cons

patience is the key, promotions are not that easy

Its excellent

The company and its management is excellent. Though the salary is not that high I still love going to work everyday because I am happy with the people I am working with.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Average salary

They have insurance

a typical day i learn a lot and how to manage the work place is so nice the hard part is the trouble shooting and the enjoyable part is the time to go home

Pros

Free lunch and snuck

Cons

Long hour

A typical 6 days a week at 8 hours per day, I learned additional estimating skills and to be detailed oriented. Management focused on results by al means. the workplace was crowded and without free drinking water and other refreshments. The hardest part was the long hours of work without additional merit. the acasional outing was the most enjoyable.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D.M. Consunji, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits