D.M. Consunji, Inc.

D.M. Consunji, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines140 reviews

A lot to learn especially in construction site

If you are fresh graduate this is the right company to start. A lot to learn especially in structural works in construction site. You can overtime until you can.

Pros

A lot to learn especially in structural works in construction site.

Cons

No work life balance.

Good Training Ground

If you want to enhance your skills and competency in this field, working here will teach you a lot. Although the salary is not that fast in increasing but your learnings will be worth it.

Great Company but…

The company itself is good, the salary is quite competitve, there is free accomodation if you are project based, service vehicle is provided as well. The things I noticed were so much company politics, management in projects are lacking, people seems to be comfortable of doing nothing and too old school in quantifying works.

It is enjoyable working here because of the people around you.

This not that tiring day. I am more on drafting in this company which is as time passes by i got bored and started looking for new things to do. I also learned a lot from the company like enhancement on my skills and on how you will get along with others since I am staying on site.

Pros:Overtime with payNice co-workersQuality managementMostly boss are goodCons:You have no choice if you are assign in a far project site. Its either you resign or get to that project site.

Challenging work environment with a lot of learnings

Pros:- many learnings but most of which you learn by yourself- some colleagues are friendlyCons:- salary and benefits are not aligned with load of responsibilities- too many functions for your designated role- no career advancement unless you are personally close to the upper management

Good as first Job

DMCI is help you to suit your own skill besides of good HR department the applicant is free medical and the management is good theres always pray and exercise before working

Pros

Paid Ot

Cons

Slow growth

No Work Life Balance

Lacks of concern to their employee.No work life balance at all.Recommended for starting their career .Lots of experienced.Palakasan ng kapit para sa merit increase.

Pros

With overtime pay, Housing accommodation

Nice company with benefits

Good company for mass.even though you are less educated.they give you opportunity and hope.educated and none educated were all same on this company.they give you to try ur best as a skilled person.they give you your own breaks thats why you dont need to mis it.

Bad politics at work.

Workplace culture is okay but the management is not that good. Specially the bad politics at work. Compensation is okay for fresh graduates but the career advancement are very slow. Benefits are not that competitive as well compared with other companies.

Pros

Fun colleagues

Cons

Toxic Environment

Good training ground

Good training ground. You will learn a lot from this company however, it will took you too long to get promoted. Salary increase is very minimal and not yearly eventhough you perform well and have good remarks on your performance evaluation.

Productive, helps me learn more about my work

Helps me a lot about my financial and my knowledge related to the job.Helps me discipline myself about cleanliness in the area. Provides safety first protocol. Staff are so responsive...

Pros

Free allowance every week

Cons

Interesting at first but gets boring in the long run

Best company as a training ground. With paid vacation and sick leave. Good mentors to give guidance and advices. No raise even you are a regular employee.

Bad Company Politics

Work experience depends on the work site or work environment you're in, but typically management doesnt care much on their employees and career growth mostly comes from sucking up on superiors.

Good venue for career advancement

Too much work load but very good provider of experience in terms of career advancement.Good relationship exists within all the employees.Lacking with trainings and recreational activities.

Pros

Paid overtime

Productive Workplace

Productive and Collaborative Workplace, Overtime paid, Monday-Fridays if head office, No accomodation if head office based. Exposure is great. Employees are easy to deal with.

Pros

No weekends if head office

3rd gen management

Lacks the ability to show concern to their employees. Lacks work-life balance. Does not confirm with DOLE's 30-day releasing period for separation pay.Puts employees in compromising situations to push them to resign. Terminates project employees abruptly, does not follow 30-day's notice for terminations (no due process)

Pros

Higher salary pay scale compared to non-construction industries

Cons

ER sucks big time, no work-life balance at all

Hard work

This company is very good .. all benefits are paying .like sss pag ibig tax refund . Salary is complete . And want dmci company because all i want in company is in there.

Pros

Cons

14 hours

Lots of experience but overworked

I had a lot of knowledge gain from this company but the work load is more than what you're paid. Overtime is like a daily thing. The department I was assigned is understaffed.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Overwork

DMCI can be a nice place to learn and experience almost everything that relates to construction. Recommended for starting their careers.

Admittedly not a place for work/life balance. Stressful and toxic environment. But, experience wise, you can learn a lot from this company especially if you’re just starting in the industry

Pros

Experience

Cons

No work/life balance, long hours of work (but paid)

Productive and slightly fun workplace but sometime exhausting due to long working hours

In DMCI, you will be given the best opportunity in terms of construction. Definitely, if your looking for a good construction company, I will recommend DMCI. They have good management system also. You just need to sacrifice your social life if your into this.

Pros

Good for entry level employee, best opportunity in terms of construction experience, you will be able to work with other experience profesional, You will be paid right and on time.

Cons

There is no work-life balance, Working with 3 or more hours everyday, And still working on sundays and holidays.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D.M. Consunji, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about D.M. Consunji, Inc. in popular locations

• D.M. Consunji, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?