D.M. Consunji, Inc.

D.M. Consunji, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits

Lots of experience but overworked

I had a lot of knowledge gain from this company but the work load is more than what you're paid. Overtime is like a daily thing. The department I was assigned is understaffed.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Overwork

Hard work

This company is very good .. all benefits are paying .like sss pag ibig tax refund . Salary is complete . And want dmci company because all i want in company is in there.

Pros

Cons

14 hours
Salary / Benefits

DMCI can be a nice place to learn and experience almost everything that relates to construction. Recommended for starting their careers.

Admittedly not a place for work/life balance. Stressful and toxic environment. But, experience wise, you can learn a lot from this company especially if you’re just starting in the industry

Pros

Experience

Cons

No work/life balance, long hours of work (but paid)
Salary / Benefits

Productive and slightly fun workplace but sometime exhausting due to long working hours

In DMCI, you will be given the best opportunity in terms of construction. Definitely, if your looking for a good construction company, I will recommend DMCI. They have good management system also. You just need to sacrifice your social life if your into this.

Pros

Good for entry level employee, best opportunity in terms of construction experience, you will be able to work with other experience profesional, You will be paid right and on time.

Cons

There is no work-life balance, Working with 3 or more hours everyday, And still working on sundays and holidays.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and productive.

Dont hesitate to apply in dmci, overall its a good company. Up to date salary and complete benifits.

Pros

Heavy equipment operator

Salary / Benefits

In 1×15 mgwatts project in masbate' we will go out for fun at the beach resort.

A good for me' is i will finish my first project. At 1×15 mega watts thermal power plant, the bad is, my salary is not enough the needs of my family.

Pros

No, its personal expences

Cons

Healthcare for the regular employee only
Salary / Benefits

If you are a fresh grad and you are willing to LEARN ALMOST EVERYTHING about construction, DMCI is the best company for you. Work/Life balance might suffer but if this is the industry you love, no one beats DMCI.

Pros

a lot of learning. Christmas bonus.

Cons

long hours, no work/life balance
Salary / Benefits

Nice Organization to work with although improvements in their managing culture are needed.

Good interpersonal and working relationship between Management and Staff although improvements on the culture of Management are needed. Management must also be open to much needed changes particularly in the processes and procedures. Over-all, nice Organization with work and develop one's career.

Pros

Safety conscious and good interpersonal relationship.

Cons

Too conservative with some of their operations.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and worthwhile experience to know the infrastructure projects

We work as interns for DMCI under the infrastructure projects of theirs. You would really learn a lot about the construction of the government's Build Build Build projects, and be able to know how they manage their expertise in mega structure projects like this.

Pros

Trainings, Learnings, very nice staffs, and considerate.

Cons

Long hours, more Overtimes, Work-Life imbalance.

Challenging and organized.

I usually prepare reports internally and externally since they're needed to be submitted regularly. I've learned a lot about cost/budget control which I find the most challenging but also fulfilling at the same time especially if we're able to achieve our target profit margin.
Salary / Benefits

Very good starting point for an engineer's career

A typical day at the jobsite includes rendering more hours than what is required. If you are not the type of working longer hours than expected, then DMCI might not be the company for you. This type of culture is very relevant especially to field operations. Though challenging, I have learned a lot. I have practiced my profession and developed skills which are not taught in school. If lucky, an engineer may have a Project Manager who knows how to connect to their project team and use their strengths to the project's objectives. One thing i really enjoy is the Christmas parties. They give generous bonuses depending on the BU's performance.

Pros

Learning and experience, bonuses, fun workmates

Cons

Long hours, stress, politics

Great Company

Very competitive and standardized company. Great job expirience especially for newly grad applicants. Competitive salary offers, and fair career advancement.

Compensation and Benefits

Some of their compensation and benefits to workers were lacking. You needed to be regularized to have a HMO for your Health Care needs. However compensation is I think slightly fair but not enough.
Salary / Benefits

By 8sq.meters a day of plastering or filing of hollowblocks.safe measure before starting of work (toolbox) wearing of fullbody safety harness,gogles,gloves,and mouthmask.carring of each others of the group about of safety and productivity and quality too.the hardest part of work is failed to got qouta a day..😣😣.the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing each other and one team one goal .
Salary / Benefits

It's so hard because your number one enemy is the sun working on the field is not easy because of its to hot in the feild but the salary is excellent

It's so hard because your number one enemy is the sun working on the field is not easy because of its to hot in but the salary is excellent sometimes hard work but the key to get the big salary is to work hard
Salary / Benefits

Productive and very professional management

DM Consunji is one of the leading Construction company here in the philippines. It's name itself proves that the company is very professional in all aspect on engineering management

workschedule, workmates, management

working morethan 8hrs a day, even holidays and sundays due to work load. low salary, efforts are not paid and granted. They are not considering hardwork they only see those people they like, (favoratism)

Dicipline

How to Helpi each other Giving the idea Clean area Dicipline Cooperation Motivation Integrity The hardest part is job is striping And lifting heavy objects
Salary / Benefits

Great company with large number of employees. Best for experience-seekers and for project based employees. Compensation is fair. ISO-standard and with good management

Productive and fun workplace

I have been working at DM Consunji full-time for more than 5 years. very good in training engineers with the technical skills they need to learn the tricks of the trade.

Good Internship

Typical project-based scenario. Great and bright mentors and colleagues. Organized, but definitely different type of work from what i'm pursuing. Lets you be on the field and lets you experience what construction is supposed to be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D.M. Consunji, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits