D&V Philippines Outsourcing Inc

D&V Philippines Outsourcing Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Productive and fun place

The biggest thing that sets the company apart is the culture. Management is very supportive in helping team members grow in the areas that they are interested in. They recruit from the best schools in the area and accept the most well rounded students, not just the highest GPAs, to help complete our team.

good management and high potential of career level up

Hierarchy positions which promotes career level up. Good management and benefits. good working environment. lots of team activities and company activities.

Fun work place

I owe to D&V Philippines all the success I have right now it helped me not only to be a good follower but a great leader as well and you my feel that your in your owned family all people in D&V have good core value

Friendly working environment

D&V Philippines is a such a great place for Outsourced Accountants. It has a very dynamic working environment and friendly staff and managers. Learning is progressive.

Pros

Friendly working environment

Cons

None at this moment

Consider work life balance

The company has concerns with their employees. They have activities that gives support to the employees not only depends on work but give support with their health.

Pros

Free snacks and coffee

Productive and work life balance

Working at D&V Philippines Outsourcing, Inc. gives you an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as an individual. I've learned how to deal with different level of persons, different culture and different attitude. I also learned how to handle stress in most effective way, especially in meeting the numerous deadlines. I really enjoyed the different activities that caters in our company. It helps the employee to have a work life balance and be more effective and efficient employees.

Fun environment.

Good workplace and fun environment. Work life balance in this company is the best thing I had while working here. They provide some free training in using some accounting software.

Pros

Free Snacks

Cons

Learning Growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D&V Philippines Outsourcing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits