Cyberbacker

Cyberbacker Employee Reviews

Philippines108 reviews

Competitive Salary

Cyberbacker change my life specially when it comes to our finances. Happy workplace, co-workers are willing to help every time I needed. I learned a lot about lead generation. The management really value people.

Great Company! Best Company!

Cyberbacker provides great opportunity for growth, to enhance your skill and learn new tools. I've been with the company for 7 months now and I love everything about it; culture, work setup and the people. More so, I am able fund my tuition and even buy the things I need and want. Cheers to more years with Cyberbacker.

A true life-changer!

To be able to watch your baby grow and learn new things day by day, while being able to work and provide for their needs, is something that every parents wish for.And because of #Cyberbacker, I was able to earn, provide, and take care of my son at the same time just by working from home! Not to mention how this company provides great support system, making it possible for me to attain my goals step-by-step!

Pros

More time with family since it is 100% WFH, Great Support System!

Cons

None at all.

The best company I knew so far

Shifting from a 8 hour office job to a permanent work from home set up, was a total blessing in disguise! Before I used to struggle waking up so early just to catch a bus to work and avoid the deadly traffic, but now I am working at my comfort. Before I used to wonder if I am really worthy of my profession and am I really happy? The answer was a NO, but good thing Cyberbacker cracked me up from my shell or comfort zone and showed me that I can be more. With them I was able to work at the same time be a full time housewife, watch my daughter grow and be with my family. I am more than grateful today, I can see myself growing not only in my career but also my mindset, priorities and because of cyberbacker I was able to dream even bigger things. And I know that here in Cyberbacker all those dream is POSSIBLE!

The Best Work From Home Job

Being with Cyberbacker is indeed a life changing for me. Cyberbacker gave me a chance to grow as an individual, with so much support they are giving their people, it’s just amazing! I am now currently working with Cyberbacker in the convenience of our home, made me become closer with my family, helped me save a lot, because imagine, I’m just 3 to 5 steps away from my working station. I don’t even have to be worried about commuting and spend for fares or gasoline when working on site. Because working with Cyberbacker is 100% WORK FROM HOME and is such a great blessing specially to a mom like me. Who made it possible that work and life balance can co-exist while working in the comfort of our homes.

Pros

100% work from home plus amazing and fun workplace

Work at the comfort of your homes! - Raymund Alcid

I have been with Cyberbacker for less than a month and I can already confidently say that I am in the right company. One of the perks which I really treasure is its permanent Work From Home setup. COVID pandemic is still present and working from home is in line with my priority which is the safety of my family from any forms of viruses. Also, I am able to save time and effort. I do not need to wake up and prepare early, avoid heavy traffic and long travel time because I work in the comfort of our home. This is truly a blessing since I get to spend more time with my family. 😊

I used to believe that no company takes its mission, vision and core values seriously- Relationship, Fun, Growth and Wealth? No way, I thought.

I felt 100% doomed when the pandemic started. Then I saw Cyberbacker on youtube, felt curious, and thought of switching careers from Callcenter to WFH. I was desperate- there was an emergency at home. We hit zero. I only need to work hard and prove useful, I thought. But Cyberbacker surprised me and gave me so much more than a job. I have never seen a CEO speak and listen to employees. I have never been encouraged to pm the CEO (and get a response!). I see people who genuinely support one another and share ideas. I see people who have fun and enjoy each other's company. I get to keep energy for personal growth. I get to cuddle with my husband and pets. I get to support our growing business. I get to decide whether I am brave enough to continue my education. Cyberbacker restored my spark. I feel proud to be a Cyberbacker. Because I'm surrounded by like-minded people, I feel braver and brighter every day. It's always exciting to start a new day!

Win in life with Cyberbacker!

One of the best decisions I made this year is to shift career and find new opportunities. With Cyberbacker, I was able to grow professionally and personally. Good thing with Cyberbacker is you get to choose the client you will be working with that has the same values and character as yours. Therefore, working with someone that suits your personality means convenience and happiness. Also, with Cyberbacker, that is headed by our CyberAmo Craig, they are providing us endless growth opportunities that will leverage our career and life, in general. Join Cyberbacker now and let it be your amazing biggest plot twist in life.

Fun and exciting working environment

I am so thankful that I have found Cyberbacker. Now I can work anywhere while taking care of my baby and spending time with my family, I love how everyone in the community is so kind, including the clients. Cyberbacker is really helpful especially to a working mom like me. 😊

Joining Cyberbacker is the best decision I ever made. I would highly recommend Cyberbacker to anyone who is interested in a work-from-home set up. Cyberbacker is the company that will give you the opportunity to have a work-life balance and a good amount of job commitment, support and trust. Cyberbacker is a company with values and will treat everyone as a family. Thank you, Cyberbacker, for the opportunity to work from home, and I get to spend a lot of time with my family in our home.

They value relationships, growth, fun, and wealth.

Hopping from one job to another is exhausting. We tend to quit the company if we feel that we are not happy with them anymore or there are other reasons that made us unhappy with the company. Prices for transportation is the current main problem given the consistent gas price increase. My previous company reverted back to work onsite after two years of working from home since the pandemic. I enjoy working from home since I don’t need to prepare and travel to work 1 to 2 hours before my shift. I looked for permanent work from home jobs on the internet and I found Cyberbacker. They are offering permanent work from home and can earn a potential income of up to $1500. They also have health insurance. Well, I got excited with that so, I immediately applied and after submitting my application, it directed me to an initial interview right away. Yes, they have interviews 24/7. I passed the application process and now I’m officially part of the Cyberbacker family. Another good thing with Cyberbacker is that they don’t require experience for you to work here. They value relationships, growth, fun, and wealth. So, I’m not worried about my career growth and financial literacy since they can help me with these. To make the long story short, I’m happy and thankful to be part of this family. Thank you for the opportunity, Cyberbacker.

Cyberbacker is beyond Amazing - Jeffrey Lising

I never thought working from home could be this fun! Despite us working alone, I never felt like we were left behind. I have been with Cyberbacker for 1 year now and I am still as excited to go to work as my first day. I am trying my very best to convince my family and friends to join Cyberbacker as I want them to feel the excitement and joy I am feeling right now. Since I started working with Cyberbacker the learnings are non-stop, I am continuously enhancing my skills while having fun. Wherever you find a great company, you will find a great man or a great father standing behind it. This father will make you realize, you were born with potential.You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't.You have wings. Learn to use them and fly. You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously. I will forever be grateful to be part of this family. To have a loving father who's always beside you, to guide and help you achieve your dreams.

Great place to work!

I've been working with Cyberbacker for over 2 months now and I'm impressed by the company's growth, culture and the team made me feel welcome from the beginning. As I was looking for a job, Cyberbacker was my first choice because it's allowing me to stay home with my family and still make a living.

A company that values Family and Relationship

Working with #cyberbackerph allows me to spend more time with my family and witness how your kids grow and their milestones. Amazing!!WFH saves me from a 3 - 4 hrs of travel time each and every day. I am forever grateful for the opportunity given to me and sharing this opportunity to all of my friends as well.Imagine the time that you could have spent with your family or for yourself? You can also have this kind of life.

Pros

no travel time

Cons

Great Company with reliable and supportive people.

If you want a 100% Work from Home setup and a stable competitive income, Cyberbacker is the company for you. You will never regret the chance to be a part of the company and gain so much financial freedom at the same time work in the comforts of your own home. Everyone is exceptionally professional. I enjoyed my interviews all throughout. It was a wonderful experience.

Pros

Dream job.

Cons

None that I know of.

Competitive Salary

You don't always get an opportunity to work 100% full time at the comfort of your home! I am earning twice the salary from my previous office job plus the management here at Cyberbacker is amazing!! This is the first time I am seeing myself working for a long time in a company.

Pros

Competitive salary, work at the comfort of your home

Cons

Graveyard shift

Your year plot twist!

Big blessing so far! Cyberbacker opened a lot of opportunities and events to gain more knowledge. Work environment serves as THE standard of the industry. Blessed to work with the BEST people!

Pros

Collaborative environment, benefits, fun, and full of opportunities.

Perfect work, non-stressful work, and 100% growth.

I was very stressed before working at Cyberbacker. During this pandemic, it was really hard to find a job, especially a permanent work-from-home setup. But thank God, I was able to discover the Cyberbacker thru social media and a friend of mine.Cyberbacker definitely made a huge change in my career and personal life. A life-changing opportunity and answered prayers. Cyberbacker helped me grow and discover more about my capabilities and my worth. I will absolutely do my best to stay with Cyberbacker for as long as I will remember.

Pros

Pros Work-life balance, Fixed weekends off, Fun and events, Teamwork and friendly environment, Financial freedom

Cons

Working Graveyard

Positive Culture

I had been in Cyberbacker for 9 months. I am so grateful to be a part of this company. The culture is so positive, caring and so many people had been supporting me throughout my journey. The company cares about my well-being and my career. Cyberbacker is 100% Virtual but you feel that it isn't. I had my welcome gift from Craig. I never expected this because it is Virtual. The team always made sure you were well both personal and career and they motivate you to achieve your goals. I feel super valued, heard and my work means something in Cyberbacker.

Pros

fun and worth it

Cons

Working graveyard

Perfect work-life balance, non-stressful work and 100% growth.

I was devastated before Cyberbacker came into my life. During this pandemic, it was really hard to find a job especially a permanent work from home set up. But thank goodness to social media platforms and job opening websites, I was able to discover Cyberbacker!Cyberbacker definitely made a huge turn on my career. Definitely worth the wait and sacrifices. My questions about my success in life has been answered. Cyberbacker helped me to grow and discover more about my capabilities on other things. Absolutely will stay with Cyberbacker as long as I will remember.

Pros

Cons

None. Definitely 200% the best company!

Very healthy working environment and promotes work life balance.

Cyberbacker is a good company. We treat each other as a family. Cyberbacker proves that my resignation from my almost 5 years job was worth it. Aside from financial stability, Cyberbacker help me discover my niche. Here in Cyberbacker, we help each other grow, enjoy, and not just put food on our table but it helps us secure our future. - Cyberbacker Joelyn B.

Pros

Competitive service fee, healthy environment and so much fun working here!

Cons

None so far.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyberbacker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits