Cyberbacker

Philippines121 reviews

Clear
4.8Salary & Benefits

Very good company

High salary, good environment, work life balance is there. You get to learn and meet new people. It caters growth as an individual and professional. Very good company.

Awesome Company to work with

Sharing with you all my work-from-home story with #cyberbacker I worked in an integrated resort for 6 good years and last 2020, I started to take a big leap of faith and left my hard-earned post in the Casino Industry. When I first applied with Cyberbacker, I did not have the intention of staying for years here, I would just need a job to make ends meet as we have consumed all of our savings and we were back to square one. Little did I know that here in Cyberbacker, I would meet awesome people that will help me grow not just financially but even personally and professionally. Because of Cyberbacker, I was able to meet the best and most generous clients ever. They have supported me with my professional growth, and after my 6th month with Cyberbacker. I was promoted as a Headbacker, now I have more than 20 awesome Cyberbackers under my bucket. What is also great with Cyberbacker is they will really reward you. There are a lot of overflowing blessings I received from here. Above all of those is the chance to spend more time with my family - with my husband and my son. I am not only a mom, but I am a Career Wo-Mom because of Cyberbacker. I was able to make my dreams happen in the comfort of my home and that won't happen without Cyberbacker. I would highly recommend this company, If you are looking for a company that offers you growth- personally, professionally and financially then you are on the right post. Be a cyberbacker now!

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Graveyard Shift

Competitive Salary

You don't always get an opportunity to work 100% full time at the comfort of your home! I am earning twice the salary from my previous office job plus the management here at Cyberbacker is amazing!! This is the first time I am seeing myself working for a long time in a company.

Pros

Competitive salary, work at the comfort of your home

Cons

Graveyard shift

Your year plot twist!

Big blessing so far! Cyberbacker opened a lot of opportunities and events to gain more knowledge. Work environment serves as THE standard of the industry. Blessed to work with the BEST people!

Pros

Collaborative environment, benefits, fun, and full of opportunities.

Cyberbacker is a great company!

This company is great! The culture is awesome. Really a company with a different mindset. Every week, we look forward to our meetings conducted by our very own CEO/owner ( that's dope!) Cyberbacker takes care of their employees. They always go out of their way to help. And on top of that, the salary is great!

Pros

Culture, Supportive admin, fun workplace, compensation

Cyberbacker is the best!

I was away for 5 years from my family because of my previous job, becoming part of cyberbacker is one of the best things that happened to me this year as I got to go home in my hometown and get to work in the comfort of our home and the highlight of it all is the support system and great community of the company plus a blessing to be paired with my awesome client.

Pros

Hmo, salary increase, growth

Cons

graveyard shift but manageable

A company with great people and great CEO

A company that treats its employee as a family. When I got hired by Cyberbacker I never felt alone and left out. They provide growth, not just for your career but as a person as well. Cyberbacker has helped me find the right job and it became a stable job for me. I have a very supportive team and they really promote growth and encourage you to step up in your game. I am more than grateful to Cyberbacker to where I am now and to our CEO for the trust and opportunity.

Pros

Competitive Salary, Very good Management, With HMO, Has a great support system

Cons

I can't think of any

Cyberbacker is a dream come true!

Being able to do what you love from the comfort of your own home while being surrounded by a very supportive community and earning a lot of money is a dream come true! Joining Cyberbacker was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Pros

Competitive Salary, Wfh, CEO is amazing, career growth.

Cons

Graveyard shift

Productive and fun workplace to be with

Cyberbacker is the best company I have been with. The culture here is very family like, they will make sure you will be able to achieve greatness and your desires. It is truly a blessing to be here!

Pros

Competitive salary, Bonus, Salary increase, Fun environment, Career growth, Wonderful culture, Hmo

Cons

Great company with incredible people, values, and the best CEO!!

Choosing to join Cyberbacker was without a doubt one of the best decisions I've ever made.Being able to do what you love in the comfort of your own home while being surrounded by a very supportive community and earning a lot of money. Nothing compares to that!

Pros

Permanent WFH, high salary, very supportive community, profit-sharing, and has an amazing CEO.

Cons

It's a bit challenging to get in, graveyard shift

A great company! Always have a room for career and personal growth

I do admin tasks for the client on a daily basis. It taught me to be organized, manage my time wisely, be goal-oriented. The management is great, they won't leave you behind after your training and they'll provide you with a support team.

Pros

Permanent Work-from-home, Training is provided, Supportive team (they don't leave you on your own or leave you behind), healthy environment, Visible and supportive CEO, Career Growth, Hmo

Cons

Night Shift, No government benefits (sss, pag-ibig, philhealth)

Cyberbacker is a dream come true.

Working with Cyberbacker is like a dream come true. I am blessed to be part of this AMAZING company. I never felt this before when I'm working with my previous job.

Pros

Stressfree job. Salary competitive.

Cons

Secure your future with Cyberbacker now!

Working in Cyberbacker gives you a great opportunity to spend more time with your family and be in places you want to be because you get to work from home PERMANENTLY. I love how they value, respect and recognize every people in the community. I recommend Cyberbacker because of their fast career growth, salary increase, non-toxic environment and good people. We all have good and healthy relationships even with our superiors! Be a Cyberbacker now!

Pros

benefits/incentives, good people and non-toxic environment

Cons

BEST COMPANY with the best people to work with

Best company with the best people to work with. Expect growth, financial stability and stable life if you become part of us. HmoHigh paying jobStable income All expense paid trip to usaPermanent work from home !!!Early retirement plan (profit share)

Pros

Hmo, High paying job, Early retirement plan (profit share), All expense paid trip to usa

Cons

none so far

Great company

Cyberbacker is an company that gives a lot of opportunity. It helps me become reliable person. Great compensation. They take care of their employees well being. They make sure that no ne is left behind, the support system is always ready to help you. And most of all, you can work at the comfort of your home.

Pros

Can work at the comfort of your home and they provide trainings.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Rewarding graveyard shift

The Management is really awesome at Cyberbacker. They will really help you become a good CB to your client. Provided with proper training and continuous guidance from your teammates.

Pros

Bonuses, Promotion, Management

Cons

Starting salary is a little bit small but it will eventually grow

Best company I've ever been

Cyberbacker is a career changer for me. From BPO now, I am with Cyberbacker. I took the risk and it is all worth it. I can't believe a company like this exists. People are so friendly, and even the CEO is just a message away.

Pros

Permanent WFH, No dress code, Competitive Salary, Hmo

Cons

None that I can think of

Work-Life balance! The best company ever!

I love Cyberbacker, I have time for my family, studies, and work. I can balance everything and what I love the most about Cyberbacker is that they offer competitive salary whether full time or part time.

Pros

Free birthday treats, Work-life balance

Cons

Night shift

Cyberbacker Rachelle

Cyberbacker is such a blessing in my life. I'm grateful beyond words to be surrounded by great people and to be lead by great CEO. So blessed to work with the best people! Here in Cyberbacker, there are also endless opportunities to explore and advance your career. Imagine having both stability and growth in a work-from-home setup. This is the best decision I have made so far. Thank you, Cyberbacker!

Pros

Many benefits and career growth

Cons

There's no perfect company.

Relationship, Growth, Fun and wealth

Cyberbacker has an employee focused core values making sure that we focus on building RELATIONSHIPs, opening GROWTH opportunities, maintaining a FUN environment while focusing on making sure cyberbackers build up their WEALTH.

Pros

profit share, high salary, fast increase, bonuses

Productive and a lot of opportunities fairly given to all employees

Cyberbacker is a company that cares and makes everything fun, there are contests within the company. The CEO is approachable and gives meaningful life lessons. We are assisted before, during, and even after landing on our clients by our headbackers.

Pros

Fair promotion opportunity and competitive salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyberbacker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits