Cyber City Teleservices

Cyber City Teleservices Employee Reviews

Philippines87 reviews

My Iqor experience

This is the very first BPO company I worked with. It was a really good experience. I learned a lot from here. This was my stepping stone to the BPO industry. I'm thankful I started my BPO career here.

Productive and a very awesome workplace

Very accommodating,with humble colleagues and team leaders. They have a very good invironment. Good trainings and friendly training management. Training ground is the very best part with them.

Fun in a stressful environment

Working for Cyber City is indeed fun because you get to work with people who respect each other. This is a workplace where I can combine both work and pleasure, where bosses were very accommodating and friendly and where workmates and office mates were easy to get along with and they always have a ready smile. What I like most about the place is that I was stress free from the traffic and the transportation going to the office and Clark is so clean and green which makes it very refreshing to the body and soul.

Fun workplace and hospitable employess and leaders

This company is one of the best company i have worked for. They provide equal oppurtunity to each individual. No bias.They provide equal anf fair treatment especially to the LGBT community.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Cold place

Graveyard Shift

My first job after graduation sent me reeling from exhaustion. Work started at ten or eleven in the evening and ended at six or seven in the morning. It felt good though at that time, to receive paychecks every month. Although graveyard shift proved to be not very healthy and in the long run, I had to opt not to continue after probation.

Pros

Double pay on holidays

Cons

You can't have New Year / Christmas at home

Friendly and fun work place

Many people are working into a BPO Company because of the various possible work, opportunities, and offers. In BPO industries you can continue to improve your skills and be productive. You can deal with different people having different skills and learn from them at the same time earning.

Pros

Easy to learn accounts

Cons

Overtime hours for extra income

I find the company taking care of their employees very well.

Being an American firm, Cybercity Teleservices instill strict discipline especially in being late and absent from work. Time-in is recorded up to the last second. Being late for work is inexcusable. Teamwork is being encouraged to achieve our goals. Each team member plays an important role and is being assured that teammates are always ready to lend a hand in case difficulty is encountered.

Pros

promotes discipline and teamwork amongst employees.

Cons

work schedule mostly at night

The Company was closed a few years after I left

I worked in a graveyard shift for six years. Taking tons of inbound calls from customers inquiring about their bills and purchased products and services.

Pros

Free one meal

Cons

No stop calls and very strict in break schedules

fun work place

It is a company where everyone was helpful. it is a workplace where everyone seemed to get along well. and a company that values its employees skills and talents.

gives opportunities for working students

this company helped me grow as a young adult. the best thing abut them is that they offer jobs for students who needs extra money for their academics.

Pros

cash bonuses

Cons

schedule

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cyber City Teleservices?

Very good training ground

They have provided the best training for the staffs. It was tough but I learned a lot. I had to experience the customer sevice role in this company the first time and I learned the value of providing the great cs to the clients.

Productive and fun place to wor.

Everyday is a productive day at work and we are showered with proper training that help us to widen our knowledge and abilities on our work. I have learned work ethics and discipline at work. The management is 100% fair to its employees. I did not see any thing that is hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job are the parties and bonuses that are given to us when we achieve excellent job.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner. Bonuses and allowances. Free Transportation

Cons

I had fun working at Cyber City. Though the schedule was tough, they make sure the agents get commendations for the good work that was done and of course incentives were given for hitting the target. The bosses were friendly and very helpful. I remember going through a thorough training which I benefited from in a big way. The hardest part of the job was schedule. I always had the 11pm-9am shift since the accounts I handled were all US Based.

Pros

Schedule was not flexible.

Cons

Healthcare, Incentives

Okay working environment

Typical work environment for call center companies. neat well organized floors. I was personally under a very considerate team leader. Contractual employees do not carry to much benefits.

Productive Company

Employees are well appreciated and are rewarded for their hard work and accomplishments. The workplace is very nice and relaxing compared to other big BPO companies.

Pros

Free rides and lunches

Cons

Too far from my hometown

productive and with entertainment room

we do outbound sales , the company provides trainings and recreational activities.The hardest part of our job is to convince the customer to buy our services.The most enjoyable part is when you received your incentives ..yehey

Pros

free lunch, health card, free transportation

Cons

long travel time

productive and fun

the company has a good relationship between their employees. it is only a summer job so it does not last. i have learned a lot of new things and it is a great experience.

Looking for a full time work

To aim employment parallel to my qualification that can help me gain knowledge in the field of work and develop a sense of responsibility while working with people.

Worked with this company for almost 8 years

It was indeed a great opportunity as I experienced how it was to deal with different kinds of people and dealt with issues I didn't know I could handle. I was just given an opportunity to work in Canada that's why I left this job,

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

I had to work graveyard shifts

Sales and service

Good to be focused on work. Easy to familiarize the system. Coaching with staffs are good for agents improvements. People around were good though training still needed since people/employees are from different walks of life. Very tiring and most of the time lack of sleep due to graveyard shifts are required though you can sleep in the morning but it is really very different if you work during day time.

Pros

free meal allowance

Cons

not worth compensating with the time work since always on graveyard shifts, restroom breaks are controlled

The work environment was good, well managed

The shifting was okay except for the overtimes at times. It was from them that I learned to be more dedicated to my job and learn how to empathize with the customers. It was also a good thing about them that most superiors are considerate though there are some who weren't, which is I think inevitable. Most people are friendly and willing to help specially to the newbies, which is good. The hardest aspect about the job is the quota that you have to maintain, but even if it was that hard, I was even more challenged to do more to reach it. The trials were my motivation to be a better agent. And till now, the prizes that we had from our team's achievements, like the team buildings which helped get even closer to each other as workers and friends is the most enjoyable part for me, the fun that we had in those still lingers. I am happy to become what I am today, all because they helped me become a better person and a worker.

Pros

Team Buildings, Prizes

Cons

Jury duty, Overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyber City Teleservices. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits