Curogram

Curogram Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Productive and fun place

-CUROGRAM HAS FUN environment and Not toxic environment.the place allows you to grow in regards with career. -Also the HR team are approachable :)

Pros

Free lunch, Free shuttle, Lots of coffee haha

Cons

idk YET :)

Fun Workplace

This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals.

Pros

Free meal a day, Incentives, Health Insurance and Travel Allowance

Cons

Working in this company can be challenging but enticing since we can really see the growth and continuous development.

Very youthful environment. People are very open to suggestions, comments and feedback. I don't feel stagnant because of the challenging tasks given to me which help me grow professionally.

Pros

Free Meal with harmonious accommodation. People are very friendly and professional

Cons

Need to work on extended hours but still paid so it's fine

A good company. A place where there is career growth.

Collaborating with co-workers. Open communication and a friendly environment. Despite being in a fast-paced environment you can still feel relaxed because of the cooperation of everyone in the team. Never a dull moment.

Pros

good compensation, free lunches and snacks

Cons

night shift

Friendly Environment

Everyone is well mannered ,you will never feel dull moment in this company, and everyone around you is working for the same goal and you feel like you are truly part of something big and making a true impact.

Pros

Free meal a day, Incentives, Health Insurance and Travel Allowance

Cons

Office based

Fun and challenging

I like the culture. Its not draining to work in this company. Everyone is very friendly. we have a friendly competition which i really like in a company.

Pros

Free lunch, benefits

Cons

Fun and family like environment.

Management listen to it's employees and at the same time teaches us new things. Company has a family like culture and has a very good environment. Hardest part of the job would be graveyard shift. The most fun abut the company is because it has a friendly-family like environment.

Pros

Free meals, we have snacks and coffee or juice

Cons

graveyard shift

Fun and Competitive Team

Pros: Culture of the employees Supportive Management Competitive Salary packageFree Food / Meal Cons: Fast-paced Technical Office-based

Pros

Culture of the employees

Cons

Fast-paced

Fresh and Fun Working Environment

Very promising company, there will be rooms for growth. Management cares for the employees. They make sure they are safe. Work mates are collaborative although it's fast paced the people will give time help you out.

Pros

Free Meal and Shuttle Service

Cons

Works mostly graveyard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curogram. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Curogram Reviews by Location

Learn about Curogram in popular locations

• Curogram
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?