Curo Teknika Inc.

Curo Teknika Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I worked here for 2 years and I had fun. I look forward ever day to play my part as a team member and do my job accordingly. Though sometime there are ups and down you can always count on your team mates.
Salary / Benefits
very stressful, not good workplace, team leader not friendly..basta hindi maganda experience ko sa company na to, kaya nga tinapos ko lng un contract.
Salary / Benefits
This is the first company that I've worked for, so I'm very thankful to this company because they taught me a lot, and helped me to be more productive and very efficient.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for almost 4 years on the company and feel the i dont giving importance that why i left the company to find a new job for my career growth and to enhance my skills a customer service representative
Salary / Benefits
simple benefits, no increase the good thing about curo teknila is the releasing of salary it's too early coordination is not too good. etc. etc etc etc.
Salary / Benefits
Some of the Team Leads are toxic and inconsiderate but the workmates are great. And very low salary and not so good benefits as well as the Health card.
Salary / Benefits
Management are furious when it comes to SLAs. Work-life balance is at its lowest and people working there are super stressed-out. Good thing PLDT isn't there anymore. Previous Service Delivery Manager was not nice.
Salary / Benefits
Workers are not that productive and always talk behind every one's back. When it comes on the benefits it is nice but the people here is very unprofessional they only chose who will they treat nicely .
Salary / Benefits
supportive managers and personnel. they have concern for their employees and will always assist you in your needs or problems in your job. employees are very helpful
Pros
managers are supportive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Curo Teknika Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
working in curo teknika is so stressful.many agent's have their way's to be relaxed while other's taking many calls.the salary is not right based on your work.
Salary / Benefits
Good co-workers and the workplace is good too. Hardest part of the job is too please the clients and always wrong in the eye of them even if you are correct.
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to handle multiple task, and to be flexible as well.. i learned to handle irate customers everyday. and also i learned all the technique when it's come on sales.
Salary / Benefits
Good to apply Job here in Curo teknika, good surroundings.. the salary never been delay. A lot of opportunity, successful and recommended company.....
Salary / Benefits
Through the years of my stay from my previous company, I've experienced good camaraderie from my coworkers and colleagues. They give positive vibes in the workplace. As they also share knowledge and wisdom in regards with my professional growth. Also, the company gives adequate trainings to learn new field that will gain knowledge about the products and services. They also give leadership trainings which helped me also on my professional growth.
Salary / Benefits
Curo Teknika is a company that provides best call center resolution to their clients. They provide excellent service to their accounts. They also provides trainings and events.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
the workload and the environment is fine but their deduction (i.e Tax) seems confusing even you have a set salary every month and the over time is not paid their tax change every cut off. by that year (2015) some of the company doesn't have tax if you have P 11,000/ month
Pros
fun activities
Cons
overtime is not paid and salary deductions
Salary / Benefits
Feels like home with super friendly employees good salary good opportunity good working hours productive madami events good location near malls may canteen and clinic
Pros
fun
Cons
matagal mapromote
Salary / Benefits
8 hours day shift, customer billing interpretation and account,accommodating staff and management,secured workplace, very hard to deal irate customers
Pros
with 1000 rice subsidy
Cons
home is far from workplace
Salary / Benefits
Great experience working here. I've learned a lot especially in terms of technical job. The salary is good for a newbie.My colleagues were also approachable as well as our Dept. Head.
Salary / Benefits
Received incoming calls from subscribers in Canada, Australia and North America. I learned not only to follow the process but talk and assist the subscriber according to their needs to meet the total customer satisfactions. The management is very supportive, from the trainers, team leads up to the operation manager, they maintain the harmoniously relationship among the members of the organization.What I like in this job experience is the family culture and values that was implemented at work. Though , the tasks was challenging due to the system process and do multitasks but rewarding after you deliver what were expected by the customers.
Pros
incentives and rewards for the job well done
Cons
long hours travel time going to the office to home
Salary / Benefits
CuroTek is an established ePLDT company focused on helping diverse industries and sectors take care of critical challenges through I.T. Support and Business Process Management.
  1. Employee Reviews