Crimson Group

Crimson Group Employee Reviews for Document Controller

Document Controller2 reviews
Philippines2 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

the hiring officers really want to get to know their employees and really give you a positive word out into the company for them to be able to hire you. most of the time, co-workers help and support you when in doubt when venturing into unfamiliar workload.

The Growth in The Dust World

It was a typical workplace in construction world. Sometimes we are in a cool atmosphere. Sometimes we are all in a high intensity earthquake. The best thing I learned is I am able to do things beyond my knowledge and ability. I can do better in any field of construction. I can sat that management of my previous company is still in the search mode. I have the best bosses and co employees. It is a family for me. The hardest part not of my job but in construction field is that we should work simultaneously and we should be capable of doing jobs which are not part of our duties. I call it dedication. The most enjoyable part is once we finished our projects and see it from a distance. We build not just an establishments but memories.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crimson Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Crimson Group Reviews by Location

• Crimson Group
  • Document Controller
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?