Crimson Group

Crimson Group Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
follow works ethics.i gained more work ethics/procedural especially on my safety officer role.the managment is supportive to all my safety work procedure implementation.workplace is all professional approach.hardest part is to maintain co -worker to follow safety protocolsand work procedure.being entrusted by PM , PIC and respected by your collegue and co-worker.
Pros
free transpo./accomodation
Cons
water & electric bill payment
Salary / Benefits
Early in, early out if project-based. Required over time if needed. Good and promising interior fit-out experience. Down side of having minimum to none room for growth and low salary but gave opportunity for relocation and good colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
the hiring officers really want to get to know their employees and really give you a positive word out into the company for them to be able to hire you. most of the time, co-workers help and support you when in doubt when venturing into unfamiliar workload.
Salary / Benefits
Good Exposure on high end projects like hotel and casino. Will improve your abilities due to high pressure project with short timeline. Due to high quality details of casino and hotels and the value of the project, you will develop the ability to be accurate on details.
Pros
Secured Office
Cons
no Extracurricular activity.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at the office is I get to monitor the assigned work to my estimating staff like which project for estimate is being handled by whom. I ask them if they have any problems or questions on the plans or specifications. With the planning department, I monitor how they are doing in the scheduling of the projects for bidding and on-going projects. With the purchasing department I check status of material deliveries for on-going projects and status of quotations for projects for bidding. Once a week I meet with our project control engineers to monitor status of the progress of work of each project and the status of the claims for variation orders and progress billings. Schedule permitting, I go around project sites and/or drop by clients to check if they any other requirements.
Salary / Benefits
Crimson is a new company where in I was able to detect problems on processes and continuously implement new processes until I find the best fit process. It's very fulfilling to be part of the team where we establish the best fit process which will work to every department.
Pros
Teamwork and better supervisory and decision making skills
Cons
Numerous trial and error
Salary / Benefits
Learning new things as the project progresses onto its construction phases. Hardest part of the job is that you can't really control the progress of the project as it will be as per owners' call so delays will be inevitable.
Pros
Open OT Hours
Cons
Working on Weekends
Salary / Benefits
The best thing I learned is I am able to do things beyond my knowledge and ability. Working at Crimson pushes me that I can do better in any field of construction. For me, It was a second home, bosses and co-workers are family. It was a typical workplace in the construction world.
Salary / Benefits
in this company, i learned how to quantify bill of quantities and currently learning on quantifying bill of materials. i can say that being in general construction and interior fit out is quite dissimilar.
Salary / Benefits
Start the day witb toolbox mtg to all workers and review/signing of permits, regular site inspectilons to identify and eliminate the hazard at site, Ensure that all EHS requirements must be complied, attend the weekly construction meetings and present to the construction team the EHS weekly report.
Pros
Free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
This company has CEO who is a racist. He looks down on his subordinates like they are animals. He only sees and cares for money. He curses everyday and has build a very uncomfortable workplace for his employees.
Pros
Learnings on Construction Industry
Cons
Very Low Salary and Poor administration
Salary / Benefits
Crimson group is a construction firm, my job there is to create a 3d render design, so that the client will visualize the design what they want to expect.
Salary / Benefits
Monday to friday 8am to 6pm, I learned a lot like payroll computation, The management is insensitive to the employee, Fit out construction, The hardest part of my job are When dailies and monthlies payroll wages is the same date and then give to the dailies insentives ,SIL,Tax,mid year and 13th month. My officemate is friendly..
Pros
De minimis, health card And staff house
Salary / Benefits
Prepares drawings in auto cad format. Translate design concept of designer for client presentation. Professional and fun co-workers and management, easily to get along with them. Finished the assign job well done.
Pros
Free service
Salary / Benefits
It was a typical workplace in construction world. Sometimes we are in a cool atmosphere. Sometimes we are all in a high intensity earthquake. The best thing I learned is I am able to do things beyond my knowledge and ability. I can do better in any field of construction. I can sat that management of my previous company is still in the search mode. I have the best bosses and co employees. It is a family for me. The hardest part not of my job but in construction field is that we should work simultaneously and we should be capable of doing jobs which are not part of our duties. I call it dedication. The most enjoyable part is once we finished our projects and see it from a distance. We build not just an establishments but memories.
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable workplace with my subordinates and we're using advance technology equipments. It is a very convenient place to work because of clean and nice environment.
Pros
Free board and lodging