Cosmic Technologies Incorporated

Cosmic Technologies Incorporated Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
My first 2 years were wonders and overwhelming but after a change in management things became inconsiderate due to political appointees that's unworthy
Pros
Free meals Depends on superiors
Cons
Compensated excess long hours
Salary / Benefits
Family oriented CEO Considerate and supportive manager Fun workmates Work - life balance (Schedule of work) We're the happiest HR every time we have annual christmas party and company outing. Its a fulfilling to be an HR especially when you see your employees enjoying and hearing thank you's to them.
Salary / Benefits
Overall, I can say that it was a fun working experience to be a part of this company. I was a fresh grad. student when I was hired, and my colleagues were all patient and helpful to me.
Salary / Benefits
My experience in the Cosmic Technologies Incorporated is so far so good, there are just some part or Benefits of being an employee are I think unfair which is I guess one of the reasons why some of their employees resigns.
Salary / Benefits
Cosmic company is my 2nd family this company is good a company that will help you grow giving you a chance to learn and trained also the benefits ate good
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace I've ever had. I wish could go back to the company if i ever had the chance to. Cherry Family is the best of all even in just a little moment of time i never felt out of place. Every Department - such as HR, Payroll, Accounting, especially our department, Sales - were all accomodating and approachable when especially needed if necessary.
Pros
Adventureous workplace and fun workmates.
Cons
Time of travel
Salary / Benefits
I usually start my work at 9:00 am, starting my job by doing my daily inventory report and sales report and send it to our boss by an email. I learned a lot from my work especially how to handle a situation that is critical to our department and make my own decision in the right way. Our management always think the safety of our employees especially our boss who always think the value of each employees and appreciate the little things we do to his/her company. Everyday we always have to pray in the morning so that only positive things are the only things that will comes to our mind. For example, we have receive thousands of purchase orders and we need to finish it without overtime, we always think only positive things and we will do it exactly on time. The most hardest part of my job is to see my own people who resign and look for better opportunities outside the company. And last, the most enjoyable part of the job is to communicate to my subordinates and teach them the right way to do the right things.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Everybody is busy, yet, is still able to have some fun during work to make the job look easy. I learned to focus in job but still able to enjoy. I was surrounded by good people, so it wasn't hard for me to work there as an intern.
Pros
Awesome workplace
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cosmic Technologies Incorporated?