Cosine Industries

Cosine Industries Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews
Wor experienced
As a new driver at new company,,new people will meet,,new places to visit for delivering. Developing nsw friendship to all co workers especially to my helpers..
Recommended for fresh graduate
For those who want to have a good experience and skills, cosine industries is just for you. You will learn all things you need to learn from engineering to management.
Productive and fun workplace
The company is exercising a smooth way of daily process. They made a lot of trainings to enhance employees ability to do their task. I learned a lot of them, through my personality improvement to my skills in my job.
Productive Environment
The company was able to advance my knowledge in electrical engineering, it is a good stepping stone to reach further my career development as it equiped me in theorems and application of my field of expertise.
Pros
Free gym
Cons
Monday to saturday working days
Excellent working experience
I have learned a lot of things while working at Cosine Industries, Inc. I learned to work patiently, humbly and to properly manage my time. Cosine has given me worthy experiences which can be considered as advantage in applying for a new job.
Salary / Benefits
Many thing can learn especially on my profession
Everyday is another journey at cosine, I learned many things on it but mostly of course on my profession. I had good and lovable friends and built nice relationship with them and i missed it already ut i need to continue the journey of my life towards getting involved in another field of my profession. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Pros
Nice supervisor
Cons
low salary
fun work place
i have nothing to say for this company, its not goof enough that why i'm searching for new job. i hate there management luck of professionalism i don't try to this campany.
Salary / Benefits
Productive & very cooperative in Activities.
Actually this kind of work is very tiring Cause I am multitasking here although I love multitasking but if my officemate is absent i will be the one to replace her work plus my work. so its tiring. I am the one who make BIR process monthly, annual and Quarterly, doing Billing, Progress Billing, Follow up clients who has outstanding. follow ups insurances for new client (big account). doing weekly reports, monthly & yearly. Facing the Accounting problems like if there is a bad client. Decison making about the terms to be given to the client.
Pros
Free lunch if there is a Birthdays.
Cons
Long hours, No Overtime fee in Office.
Happy and stressful
You will learned many things specially technical aspects, training ground . Some employee are good but some of them are not. The hardest part is when you are not happy in your worked and when they not appreciate your work . Happy moments are there .
Productive, Competitive company.
Competitive i terms of performance of the employee and company as well. The working environment is good but not the salary. Strict in implementing rules and regulations of the company. The typical day at work is doing the everyday routine. Each employee is not motivated to do better because of low compensation.
Pros
Trainee
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Helpful in my internship experiences
What I learned in there was how to really determine if what kind of people I was interacting with. And how to do the other initial and complicated facets in human resource department.
A happy working environment
I learned a lot of things and im still looking forward for another new things to learn.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosine Industries. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4