Corporate Executive Search Inc.

Corporate Executive Search Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
- Flexible time schedule - Was able to hone communication and client-relationship skills - Healthy working environment - Fun workplace - Good, supportive team leader
Salary / Benefits
The company is alright. They incorporate flexitime in their office hours which is great but employees still get late. Work ethics are great but bosses need to listen to their employees more often to develop communication and optimal results.
Salary / Benefits
I work there as a sourcing associate. I do not have anything to say regarding my contract there since I do not have enough time to get along with all the employees.
Salary / Benefits
writing reports to make formal recommendations on action to be taken, including formal statements Industrial-organizational psychologists perform a wide variety of tasks, including studying worker attitudes and behavior, evaluating companies, and conducting leadership training. The overall goal of this field is to study and understand human behavior in the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
I had experienced pressure but I took that as a experience. I don't have a problem with my office mate because if you need help they will assist you and find time to teach you.
Salary / Benefits
typical day to day i.t. work experiences. i learn all the basic to be part of an corporate work environment. management is cooperative. my co worker is professionals. hardest of my job is to sevice demanding clients. my most enjoyable part is i gathered all the i.t. skills from a corporate environment.
Pros
enjoyable environment
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Good employer, they give us benifits. I am enjoy in the they gave. They expand our learnings in marketing. They have seminars anual. They always reminds our quota each day.
Pros
they give insentives
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
My working days are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM, I learned a lot of things all clerical work,handling employee and HR work related task. I do not have any problems with my co-workers and with my boss we work well, I think the hardest part with this job is it's far from home and a little training for us. But I am thankful that with this job I've learned a lot of things and gain a lot of friends.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
healthcare/benefits
Salary / Benefits
the work environment was so peaceful and have an accomodating co-workers, cooperative clients and day shift near residence is an advantage.