Copylandia Office Systems Corporation

Copylandia Office Systems Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines23 reviews

Good

Good company with good benefits for a single person but not enough to provide all the needs of a man's family. In terms of work's nature, it is hard if you are starting but as you learn in every problems, the work gets easier until another new problem arises.

Fun being a sales person

Working at Copylandia for more than 3 years was fun and productive. And being part of the sales department I've learned many things which I can also use in my next job. It helped me build my confidence and also taught me the importance of customer's loyalty. About the management, I have nothing to say about them. In fact, they gave me opportunity to grow professionally and personally. About the workplace, I can say I feel safe working at Copylandia. Hardest part of the job is getting rejections from the client over and over again and while most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet and communicate to different people which is good because it helps me boost my confidence.

Pros

Allowances for lunch and Paid Sundays

Cons

No vacation leave

Don't give commission on time.

This is the worst company I've ever been too.. they don't give commission to their sales representative on time.. They delayed it like 2-3 months. The sallary can't cover the expenses since we're working in field

Productive and fun

Fun and good staff. Good management. Competitive salaries and Job security. The job culture is easy to cope. There is yoga exercise so you can find time to relax.

Productive and competitive

Competitive and fun. Full of culture and lots of opportunity. The president is resilient for the company growth and innovation. My job is easy for if you have mental toughness.

Pros

Unlimited income

Cons

Working overtime

A company that I have learned a lot of skills

I learned a lot in Copylandia. I learned skill like installing and troubleshooting photocopying machine, laminating machine, ID printer, Scanner, and printer. I learned how to work alone in field.

Ok

the company is just ok. simply a traditional company. may be a good company for fresh graduates. working conditions are ok. everything is pretty much average.

With nany non-work related activity

We had many non-work related activity such as attending yoga prior to starting of work. Yoga activities scheduled by the management and feeding activites.

Pros

Health beneficial

Cons

not work related

As a Branch Supervisor

- Working hours is 8 am-5 pm Monday to Saturday. - Learned many things like building my trust & self confidence and handle objections. - The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the right person and close the deal.

Good Benefits

- fieldwork on weekdays and Office work on Saturdays - Monthly Salary and Commission awaits the employee :) - This Job will really build your confidence since you will be dealing with a lot of people like Private Company's Presidents and Public Office's Mayors and VIPs. :)

Pros

good commission :)

Cons

1 day off only

enjoying working with the workmates

i enjoyed working with my workmates because the environment is not stressing at all. we learn to hang together and we are like family in there. its fun.

Pros

benifits

Cons

Productive and fun colleagues that shares idea on how we can get better work results.

Service engineers are responsible for the maintenance and correction of products that have been sold. ... analyzes, inspects and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands; works alongside with technical sales engineers; offers customer training for the product; repairs, ...

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Overtime without pay. No Salary Increase.

Challenging and fun with career enhancement in sales

I loved working in Sales and Marketing. I met alot of people and was able to overcome my shyness. I learned to understand different views of handling the clients' businesses and offered them the right business solutions to them as well. The company molded my capability in doing sales and marketing and I think it is fun and challenging to be working with them.

Pros

Commissions, transportation and load allowances, annual sales competition

Monday to Friday in field work. Saturday for office work. Perks to travel and meet new people including government offices and business owners. Company offers a monthly salary and commissions.

Productive and enjoy

I learned on how to deal with clients by providing best solutions in their needs in terms of printing machines and giving them the right machines that may fit their needs

Worst Job

There are no bonus and benefits, No overtime pay, required to work on saturdays. Worst management especially in Mandaluyong. They dont care about their employees. I dont know about you guys but this is an honest review, im not being paid to tell you lies.

Pros

Cons

No overtime pays, Long hours

enjoyable fieldworks

1) I am enjoying my field works, mingling and talking to different kinds of people, doing troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and marketing also. 2) I learned a lot from this company, specially in technical aspects. and how to interact with other people appropriately. 3) Enjoyable workplace complete with tools we need and fully air conditioned 4) when troubleshooting a new machine without any backgrounds on it. but i am enjoying it. i take it as a challenge. learning new things in technical aspects. 5) All are enjoyable. specially troubleshooting

Can work extended hours and pressure, flexible and multi-tasking

Learn to enhance my skills and ability, to be creative and have a good communication skills, working in this company is adventure and fun

Funny Colleagues

I love my Colleagues here, but the management is poor. I love to travel and also have flexible time. I learned a lot from different people. Hardest part of the job is when you we do the job that is not our part.

Pros

Travel a lot, Fun employees

Cons

Poor Management

Very Friendly Athmosphere

My day was spent mostly in processing of funding for the Company's Branch Funding, Payment to various utilities and loans, & Preparation of various bank advices & cheques for payment. This is a new learning to me. I had Accounts Payable experiences before & I think handling Treasury works gave me a complete picture of the Disbursement Cycle. The management is very good, my boss was a very calm and a very sharp decision maker. She thought me how to prioritize things and how to weight in transactions. The Company has a friendly athmosphere, every employee is a friend to every one. I think the hardest part of the Job the bulk of transactions but this also become the most enjoyable part of my job. I never felt bored nor idled.

Pros

Free Yoga Sessions in the morning

Opportunities for self development is very much rewarding

Making product proposals to be send to prospect accounts, doing on the spot and scheduled product demonstrations and making daily sales report. I learned to be more meticulous and be gently in dealing big customers because there are some sales strategies/ techniques that are not applicable for all your customers. I was exposed more on Customer Service which gave me more confidence from that it was truly helped me to be more expert in the field of sales and marketing. The management are very fair they might give you the whole allowances and benefits with highest incentives provided if you really deserved it to have. The hardest part was the job itself if you not prepared you might lose the opportunity in a single of minute because every transaction are fragile. I enjoyed the exposure on fields and the travelling in every provinces i visit plus the dynamic type of persons i talk with.

Pros

Financial Opportunities

Cons

Longs Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Copylandia Office Systems Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits