Converge ICT Solutions, Inc.

Converge ICT Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
In converge was enjoyable to work even though you're in the under the sun. Going in other places to install internet connection to the subscribers setting up tv box
Salary / Benefits
Every single one of the employees at Converge are really nice and they treat you as a family. Most of the employees there are oldies (1yr & up). The work environment is okay but since it's a telecom company, we get 6 work days and lots of overtime.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Career Advancement, Salary Increase
Salary / Benefits
nice working specially if you are a field engineer. Accommodation is good because you can go to a hotel but reimbursement of expenses is very hard. Food allowance is 150 per meal not enough.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed and learned so many things that helps me to handle every day challenges in my work. Pressure amd stress are not an hindrance to me to do my all task in an specific time. My colleagues were very kind, responsible, helpful and they are a very good team player. My mentor is very admirable and a good leader.
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot to my previous company regarding OSP implementation, CCTV Projects and ODN Projects. The management are friendly and very accomodating. The workplace culture is great. You will learned a lot to your coworkers. The hardest part of the job is the workload. The most enjoyable part of the job is the experiences in the field and moments that we build from my coworkers..
Salary / Benefits
Working on this company was good but there some instances that they need to work out. Some people our not yet oriented to some guidlines and functions of each department.
Salary / Benefits
we the interns maintain and update every Anti-Virus of Each employees Laptop and Desktop, formating, connecting to the network and installing different application that employees need, Deploying Laptop or desktop for the new employee, Troubleshooting different kinds of problem that employees encountered.
Salary / Benefits
Check first if it has available port. Explain to clients the internet/wifi plans so they can choose whats the right plan for them. Validate all the submitted requirements. Input all the personal information in database. Accept their payment. Make a job order so the installer will install the wifi within 3 days.
Salary / Benefits
I learned and shared my expertise in general accounting process especially in accounts payable area. I managed 5 people under my team and assisted them on how to achieve the goal of the team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Converge ICT Solutions, Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
Not a good place to work with, unprofessional supervisor(very biased on his prospect employee(also a guy), with crawling small cocroaches everywhere, poor management. Salary has always deductions even if you are not absent. Special holidays are not paid(the 30%)(Technical Support Department). Very unaccessible place, no near fastfood chains. Hard to travel since it is inside pasig area. Always traffic. Worst company I have ever worked for. Working hours is 10hrs per day and only 30mins of lunchbreak. Very brutal. This is an honest review of the company/department.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours of work, many small cocroaches crawling on desk and bathrooms
Salary / Benefits
Driving commercial vehicles Troubleshooting and diagnostics Inventory control practices Hand and power tools New system installation Wiring diagrams Wire knowledge
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Straight duty
Salary / Benefits
The company helps you learn and be productive. The company gives you full trust and authority to do you role. But, always be ready to take new roles or additional roles for they are maximizing employees individual capability.
Pros
Flexible on overrtime, company outing, with yearly bonus
Cons
healthcare is for employee only
Salary / Benefits
It creates relevant affordable solutions for its clients, providing best of breed word class ICT products and personalized services to its expanding list of partners
Salary / Benefits
Everything is fine. I just wanted to explore something new. Salary is not that much. But my co-employees are good. I would recommend others to try working at Converge ICT Solutions.
Salary / Benefits
I'd like to recommend this Company to those who wants to gained experiences in Telecoms Industry. It will help you gained knowledge and boost your expertise.
Pros
Food Allowance
Cons
Long working hour, small salary
Salary / Benefits
Gained a lot of knowledge about HR as a trainee/intern in the company for almost 6 months. I've experience almost all functions of HR, but not the recruitment part because they have their own trainee.
Salary / Benefits
i enjoyed working in the company but apparently need to leave because of my scheduled in the company. i need more time to spend with my family esp my baby
Salary / Benefits
Long working hours 8 am to 6pm From monday to wednesday. No separation pay or back lay. Only last pay. No annual increase. No audit. No uniform. No clothing allowance. Very minimal benefits.
Pros
Nkne
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
I was able to learn on how to control and manage User Acceptance Testing with different departments per day. It will took almost 2 months to complete due to the availability of all the departments to come to the UAT.
Salary / Benefits
Healthy working environment, nice people to work with, average benefits provided to employees, extended working hours, competitive team members in accounting, supportive accounting head
Pros
Nice people/colleagues
Cons
Not so good top management
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun place with basketball court good bosses and people to work with. and very work oriented that willing to help you if you needed help
Pros
free lunch