Continuum Global Solutions
View all Continuum Global Solutions reviews

Continuum Global Solutions

Continuum Global Solutions Employee Review

i had a great time!

I had a great time with people Pro'smy team leader is greatcon's no salary increased, they will add more LOB and no contract, taking calls for 2 LOB at the same queue. mandatory overttime. cancelled vacation leaves. benefits not provided properly, hr is not okay.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Ok

Company's good, ig. We're working from home and company provided the equipment. I just had a trauma from my TL because even though you asked permission that you will just go to the restroom, he will call you multiple times on messenger even after a minute that you change your aux.

Dont

Just dont. Dont waste your time applying. Juuuuuust dont. Management sucks. Supervisors and OMs dont really care about their agents. Most of their time, they spend it smoking at the basement.

Great management!

I love working here because of the strong camaraderie between agents and management. Only downside is there are only 2 accounts in Mandaluyong site; if one account ramps down, you only have 1 account to be transferred to.

Pros

Cons

Facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuum Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Continuum Global Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Continuum Global Solutions in popular locations

• Continuum Global Solutions
  • i had a great time!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?