Continuum Global Solutions
View all Continuum Global Solutions reviews

Continuum Global Solutions

Continuum Global Solutions Employee Review

One of the worst company that ive worked with

The management sucks! And their metrics are out of this world. Imagine, you applied for customer service but they expect you to sell. Nonsense. Im glad that I dont work gere anymore.

Pros

Non

Cons

Management, metrics, work

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Team

I love my teammates, they are all fun and one of the nice thing is that our team has been intact for almost 3 years. It could've been more fun if there were more incentives or any activities that could give us external and internal motivation to work.
Same location

Take it from the review, don't waste your time and effort here.

The Attitude of the Account Manager and the Supervisor is unbelievable. The Attrition is above 50% within 2-3 months from start And guess how high is the Attrition after 3 months?They will set you up for failure plus middle management only cares about keeping their own jobs and nothing else, you as their subordinate is not worth defending for them. They don't even try. The most Stressful Contact Center Environment EVER.
Same location

Tough account but very great company

Great company but obviously it's going to be a tough account because it's Telco but it's just chat support so I think its still a lot easier plus the it's wfh set up

Pros

High salary

Cons

Tough account

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuum Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Continuum Global Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Continuum Global Solutions in popular locations

• Continuum Global Solutions
  • One of the worst company that ive worked with