Continuum Global Solutions
Information from Continuum Global Solutions:

Continuum Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Management is not pro-employee. They tend to layoff employees and they wanna replace them instead of trying every way to improve everyone. If you are looking for a stable job, then don't go to this one. You will be stressed every day thinking if you will still be employed tomorrow though you are doing your job right. They will also not listen to you when you have issues. Work load is unfair. You tend to do more but earn the same.
Pros
WFH during pandemic
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Poor stressful not recomended i dont have many reviews because they terminate their agents who supported during lockdown.new management they said that is why new people which is unfair..
Salary / Benefits
I love my teammates, they are all fun and one of the nice thing is that our team has been intact for almost 3 years. It could've been more fun if there were more incentives or any activities that could give us external and internal motivation to work.
Salary / Benefits
When I was working with Continuum, they really bring out the best of me. I love the people working at Continuum even that we are stressed taking calls we still manage to be happy.