Continental

Continental Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Multiple locations across the globe, you will have the chance to work with diverse nationalities.
For those who likes to travel, there are also travel opportunities.
Salary / Benefits
Continental Temic Automotive Phils., Inc. Is an Automotive Manufacturing Company. Established in 1981 as Temic Telefunken microelectronics Phils. Inc. The company is manufacturing anti break system and body and security products.
The company provides good benefits to employees and allow employees to have a yearly sports and recreation activities to be physically fit and have work life balance.
Salary / Benefits
the people are very approachable, as OJT they treat you like a family and you will learn many in your field.The benefits is good if you are regular employee here.
Pros
Allowance is 75% of minimum wage, people are nice to work with.
Cons
Moody colleague
Politics

Lack of people development

Working environment

Local company set-up
Salary / Benefits
Half of my life I spent to this company, sad to say that when global financial crisis hit the US automotive industry where the one supper the most. So the company needs to layout some of there employee and some of us volunteered to the offer of the company. I love this company.
Salary / Benefits
Bread & butter of every employee. Benefits gained through Collectively bargaining agreement. With shuttle Services. With personal leadership program for every employee & prioritized the employee- employer relationship.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Shifting
Salary / Benefits
I work here as an intern. I'm assign at IT Dept. An IT Support also.
ang also upgrading software of the users. like Lotus Notes and McAfee
Salary / Benefits
I work at continental temic temic automotives phils. for 5 mos. all i can say is they are good training people, good coordination and good relation (employer to employee v.versa)
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment since location is friendly
Needs to upgrade benefits for employees

Since

Shifts are flexible depending on the department

Hmo plus one free dependent

Taxi reimbursement if shift will fall on critical hours
Pros
Taxi reimbursement, Hmo + 1 free dependent, Flexible shift
Salary / Benefits
At each location Continental offers “career stepping stones” consisting of a wide range of internal and external measures for further education. The programs offered include seminars and training for the development of our employees both on a professional as well as on a personal level.Continental let your ideas shape the future.
Pros
free foods
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
In our company we have a rules that we can follow, and we have a routine, everyday have a meeting, endorsement before we start to work.
I've learned a lot in my company,how to woke up early, time management, how to deal with other people, how i control myself, have a good attitude specially in work side, how do operate a computer, how to operate a old and new machine, How to get along with deal in other people,

In our management, they very approachable, they will give a salary on time, have a good benefits,

In my co- workers is they all friendly, they will help me in times i needed specially in the work side, very cooperative,

My hardess part of a job is if there is a absent and they will not endorse properly.And if there is a new product that not complete all the document or details.

The most enjoyable part of my job is, yearly have a sport fest, summer outing, x'mas party &, Training.
Pros
we have a meal allowance & rice subsidy
Cons
we have a overtime salary
Salary / Benefits
All in all its a very productive and fun place. I learned many things and the people who are working there are very kind and helpful
Salary / Benefits
I have work long hours with good compensation package. I learned how to be more productive and efficient. I gain more knowledge and skills. I enjoy staying in the company. The management is hands on to their employees.
Pros
free meal
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
Everyday was an exciting day for me during my days at Continental . Temic .. especially i have a lot of friends there , even the operators they are very accommodating . I've learned a lot from Continental especially budgeting my time , expanding my patience , be brave in any situation do what is right , work with passion (Love your work) trust for one another , Freedom to act and many more . And the hardest part i think was during the days of Audit , Line tour of Managers &Visitors , Because we need to support the production in maintaining Good feed backs (Because we are the one who makes/Provides proper labels for every part of the line ) and that was very time consuming ,critical and exciting as well . The most enjoyable part of the Job was Participating with different lines and expressing our Ideas for more improvements and learning in Line , of course the're is a competition for most outstanding and active line (Group).
Pros
free id lace, Shirts when you joined to events .
Salary / Benefits
This company has good business stability but should observe the security of tenure and to provide good retirement benefits for the employees that worked in a long period of time
Pros
Regular Posting
Cons
Regular hours
Salary / Benefits
loves working on a regular shift with flexible shifts, gained trainings which really help my career growth and development, committed to continuous development with cooperative team members.
Pros
free shuttle service, free meals, full benefits and privelege to education
Good employer
Experienced employees

Hi tech machines and technolody

Passed certification ISO, VDA audits etc
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a learning process in this company, you'll able to get to know others responsibilities because they had like a routine rotation every 2 weeks just to get acquainted with different jobs and then they will evaluate you to what level are you suitable for. I learned a lot from the company like i was been in a quality inspector field and been a production worker. The management is undoubtedly excellent they are fair and productive. The Hardest part of the job is that it requires too much sitting or standing in which sometimes cramps you up. The most enjoyable part is of course you'll get to learn everyday and the co workers are really approachable.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours, long sitting or standing