Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant

Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
working at contis is nice and the management is strictly emplement good hygene and high safetyness standard,co=workers are helpfull but its very hard as a steward to do my duty during peek time
Pros
Dec.22, 2019=Dec.31, 2019 seassonal employee
Cons
January 02, 2020 probationary employee
Salary / Benefits
I started as a kitchen steward. From then, i have to clean all the utensils ant plate and glass of water. Aside from that i also assist in kitchen area to cut some veggie and meat etc. I learned from it how to manage your time because time is very important to finish some works. The management very generous and they give us imcentives and weekly tip for our good service.
Salary / Benefits
I love being work in this company but sometimes they are being so unfair because sometimes in our company you should also accomodate the HR deapartment also the Executive Department.
Pros
Free meals also good in benefits for the regular staff
Salary / Benefits
They are all very nice and approachable, plus the management is very nice and organized. I have learned many things and I earned good at the same time.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
Some benifits are good. No service charge and more work little pay. I enjoy working here beacause pf workmates. But with it becomes to management a lot of demands. Too much work few crew. Grrrrr
Pros
Free linch
Salary / Benefits
Every day i lerned new things,like how to communicate will with the guest and how to satisfy the guest and i like my co' worker's because we treat each other as family.i like the management because they respond fast when we have questions or we need something. The hard part is when one of your workmates is absent so you are the one to adjust and when your supervisor is bossy.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
Management perform good treatment to the employees.Give the right benefits to every individual.I learned a lot of new skills when I started to work at Conti's
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 working hours
Salary / Benefits
Contis bakeshop is a fun workplace, management and staff has teamwork and they have teaching skills that can provide you whenever you will find another job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hpurs
Salary / Benefits
as a receptionist in this company i learned alot. aside from being a host in a party atleast i tried being a receptionist in this exciting and fun company to be with..the kind of management where all of our ideas and goals are not ignored. Hardest part of the job is all of it you just need to focus because there is an admin work and at the same time service work..The most enjoyable part is the team that i worked with they fill my duties with smile and encouragement towards work most of the time .
Pros
free lunch and coffee
Cons
exhausting to the body but still fun
Salary / Benefits
They are not concern about people, the top management is one sided. Good thing with contis the sallary and the benefits and they give some incentives to their employees.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Being sales assistant in Conti's Bakeshop& Restaurant was a great experience I've learned to communicate well ,taking order for delivery,pick up order ,catering services and booking for function rooms, through phone,internet and face to face Their management was awesome actually before we start to work were having small briefing and devotion. Workplace was great specially my bosses and co-worker, my hardest time was to meet our quota but it was enjoyable because your co worker help you to meet it through up-selling introducing our services.
Pros
free 1 meal
Salary / Benefits
I have been productive and learned different dishes. The management and my co-workers we're all great! The hardest part of my previous job was coming home late. But most of the time I really enjoyed working because of the learnings and different people I've met.
Pros
Free Lunch