Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant
Coronavirus update

Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Suitable for beginners in the food industry field;
Pretty fast-paced;

You will learn a lot and cope up with your environment;

Job growth can be observed;

If service is your passion, then working here suits you.
Salary / Benefits
working at contis is nice and the management is strictly emplement good hygene and high safetyness standard,co=workers are helpfull but its very hard as a steward to do my duty during peek time
Pros
Dec.22, 2019=Dec.31, 2019 seassonal employee
Cons
January 02, 2020 probationary employee
Salary / Benefits
You will learn how to enhance your multi tasking ability, no employee discount but every month we have 100 pesos in our account not convertible in cash.
There is no problem on Conti's Bakeshop

they initiate Training and Seminars for the Employee to have more background on Conti's and even on Position.
Salary / Benefits
I started as a kitchen steward. From then, i have to clean all the utensils ant plate and glass of water. Aside from that i also assist in kitchen area to cut some veggie and meat etc. I learned from it how to manage your time because time is very important to finish some works. The management very generous and they give us imcentives and weekly tip for our good service.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace though its a peak restaurant. Contis provides a lot of team buildings and they also give their employees a chance to spend christmas and new year with their family.
Pros
Free lunch, with incentives, with tip, 1 slice of cake when birthday
Cons
Peak restaurant
Salary / Benefits
contis thought me how to handle and be polite with the guest..
familiarised all the food on menu

be friendly

having good communication

be on time all the time
Salary / Benefits
Experienced and knowledgable in different cooking skills and technique preferably working under pressure and can corporate to a team well easy to get with
Salary / Benefits
In my previous work, I learned a lot of things and improved myself very well in terms of communication, kitchen skills, getting along with different people and handling people. The most enjoyable part of the job was I get to do what I really want. Which is cooking.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay
Salary / Benefits
I love being work in this company but sometimes they are being so unfair because sometimes in our company you should also accomodate the HR deapartment also the Executive Department.
Pros
Free meals also good in benefits for the regular staff
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to be productive and my skills and knowledge was improve. I gained a lot of friends. Some of my co-employee was very hard to please so what i did is everyday i always talk to them even if they dont act that they want to talk to me regarding to work.
Pros
Free lunch and discounted product when we want to buy a product from the restaurant.
Cons
Long hours in kitchen specially when busy hours.
Salary / Benefits
They are all very nice and approachable, plus the management is very nice and organized. I have learned many things and I earned good at the same time.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
you can always learn something new every day. I always enjoy talking with different types of guests, assist them until they are satisfied. some days are quite challenging especially when you encounter complaints, yet we are trained to solve it well.
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers are easy to get along except the higher rank officers (sometimes) but all in all contis is a great company that will surely enhance their employees skills and abilities
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Some benifits are good. No service charge and more work little pay. I enjoy working here beacause pf workmates. But with it becomes to management a lot of demands. Too much work few crew. Grrrrr
Pros
Free linch
Salary / Benefits
Every day i lerned new things,like how to communicate will with the guest and how to satisfy the guest and i like my co' worker's because we treat each other as family.i like the management because they respond fast when we have questions or we need something. The hard part is when one of your workmates is absent so you are the one to adjust and when your supervisor is bossy.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
Management perform good treatment to the employees.Give the right benefits to every individual.I learned a lot of new skills when I started to work at Conti's
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 working hours
Salary / Benefits
its a good company to start your career, it may be a bit challenging for a beginner but it can be a great help in the long run, yo can meet many kinds of people and you can learn how to deal with them
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
the company is challenging yet it can give you a head start on how other restaurant jobs will be, it also can give you basic knowledge in your field of work
Pros
free meal, centralized tip
Cons
long hous
Salary / Benefits
Contis bakeshop is a fun workplace, management and staff has teamwork and they have teaching skills that can provide you whenever you will find another job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hpurs
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed being a purchasing specialist in contis bakeshop and restaurant. I still have in my knowledge all the learnings i gained from them. I learned about negotiating, scheduling, product specifications, and many more process.