Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant Employee Reviews
Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 38 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
working at contis is nice and the management is strictly emplement good hygene and high safetyness standard,co=workers are helpfull but its very hard as a steward to do my duty during peek time
Dec.22, 2019=Dec.31, 2019 seassonal employee
January 02, 2020 probationary employee
I started as a kitchen steward all the task i need to do is to clean all utensil and plate and assist in kitchen area, clean all messy things .
I started as a kitchen steward. From then, i have to clean all the utensils ant plate and glass of water. Aside from that i also assist in kitchen area to cut some veggie and meat etc. I learned from it how to manage your time because time is very important to finish some works. The management very generous and they give us imcentives and weekly tip for our good service.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Fun workplace though its a peak restaurant. Contis provides a lot of team buildings and they also give their employees a chance to spend christmas and new year with their family.
Free lunch, with incentives, with tip, 1 slice of cake when birthday
Experienced and knowledgable in different cooking skills and technique preferably working under pressure and can corporate to a team well easy to get with
In my previous work, I learned a lot of things and improved myself very well in terms of communication, kitchen skills, getting along with different people and handling people. The most enjoyable part of the job was I get to do what I really want. Which is cooking.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant?
I learned how to be productive and my skills and knowledge was improve. I gained a lot of friends. Some of my co-employee was very hard to please so what i did is everyday i always talk to them even if they dont act that they want to talk to me regarding to work.
Free lunch and discounted product when we want to buy a product from the restaurant.
Long hours in kitchen specially when busy hours.
you can always learn something new every day. I always enjoy talking with different types of guests, assist them until they are satisfied. some days are quite challenging especially when you encounter complaints, yet we are trained to solve it well.
Some benifits are good. No service charge and more work little pay. I enjoy working here beacause pf workmates. But with it becomes to management a lot of demands. Too much work few crew. Grrrrr
Every day i lerned new things,like how to communicate will with the guest and how to satisfy the guest and i like my co' worker's because we treat each other as family.i like the management because they respond fast when we have questions or we need something. The hard part is when one of your workmates is absent so you are the one to adjust and when your supervisor is bossy.
I enjoyed being a purchasing specialist in contis bakeshop and restaurant. I still have in my knowledge all the learnings i gained from them. I learned about negotiating, scheduling, product specifications, and many more process.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 38 reviews
Ratings by category
|3.7||Salary / Benefits|
Questions about Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant
- What should you wear to an interview at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant?4 people answered
- Does Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant require pre-employment background checks? What kind of backgrou…3 people answered
- What is the Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant employee discount?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How has Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant?One person answered
- Good company and consistent system.Working hours 8 hours.To know my self and explore my knowledge .One person answered
- Is there a medical card alloyed for new hire employee .
See all questions and answers
Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant Reviews by Job Title
Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant Reviews by Location