Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Philippines28 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Best hotel to gain experience and knowledge. The culture of Hilton is top knotch. Very busy hotel, right inside MOA complex. You'll get know more about luxury standard in the hotel industry.
Salary / Benefits
It is my pleasure to work in any company as long as they are providing safe and friendly culture. Being passionate is one of my major goal when it comes to work, and i don’t look over the salary as long as i am capable to sustain my needs, rentals, bill it’s fine with me. Plus matching with motivation and fast paced work community is another way proving myself that i can do better at work
Pros
Safe, friendly, and good company
Cons
Far away from home
Salary / Benefits
Everyday would be a challenge and learning on how will you create and curate authentic and wonderful experience to the guest and your co TM. Conrad Management supports and hone you with your skills, They also have trainings not only within the hotel but also International training. The most enjoyable part of the Job would be the engagement and interaction with the guest and the focused training by the Hilton worldwide group.
Salary / Benefits
honestly,starting to work at the five star and luxury hotel is very stressful and difficult for me,i have no idea about duty and resposibility of a steward
Pros
on call steward for more than a month
Cons
and start my own regular sched after 1 month and 2 weeks
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot and grew a lot of knowledge when I started my career in Conrad Manila, accepts all the challenges in daily tasks, help the team grow on everyday duties and responsibilties. As a supervisor of the team, I gave all my passion and dedication working with all my co-team members. And I'm grateful of that.
Salary / Benefits
Great and good hotel and guest who was check in here was very satisfied of their service, i know when i work here i learn a lot. My goal is to build successful career which can help my company and me personally.
Salary / Benefits
Simple and neat workplace. Loving customers and employees. I am very uch grateful that I have the oppotunity to wokr here as a freelance brand ambassadress
Salary / Benefits
it's a nice 5star luxury hotel, a lot of good people,very good company to work with it and the expirience working in conrad is very challenging,i learn a lot
Pros
free meal
Cons
9.6 hours
we have 6 days a week
i learned from conrad that they are all strict but you will really learned from them. because they will teach and guide you regarding on your work or task.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working at Conrad Manila is an excellent opportunity not only to hone your skills but also a way to be a part of creating unforgettable memories for guests with your fellow colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Happy and blessed that i'm learning in a way of high standard, everyday is always exciting day to learn new things and ways of cooking with a smile to every valuable guest
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working with Conrad Hotels & Resort is fun. The management of the hotel was very excellent especially in their treatment with their staff. I applied everything what i have learned during my college days. I sometimes having a struggles going to work because of traffic. I feel so proud with myself when i was chosen to be part of the staff who will be serving the ambassador and ambassadress of the different country.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It is such a pleasure to be part of a Luxury Team in Conrad Manila. The management and team members are honed and disciplined by Hilton Values. Stay Inspired.
Salary / Benefits
This is my Official First Job and I Enjoy it I learneed a Lot of things. I love Working with other. One of my hadest time in Conrad is when my supervisor have an Emergency with his Parents He assigned me to be the supervisor for that day, at first Im so nervous because that is a Very tough job, But after an hour I enjoy it and I take that as an opportunity to me to learn how is this job is and I finished te job in time whout errors.
Salary / Benefits
staffs are great as well as the environment, however, management is not that good, and there are few things as well that i notice such as;
Lack of work life balance

Scarcity of career growth

unorganized systems

no new opportunities
Pros
free lunch
-Tiring day yet productive
-You may be able to learn new skills

-You'll get to interact with different departments, teams, co-workers

-You may experience rendering more hours for work

-You need to be flexible and learn how to multi task and work under pressure
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate with different nationality and respect their culture and beliefs.the management is good as well,working in conrad is good because they have complete facilities for employees as well as for guest the environment is freindly.the hardest part of the job is proper communication because the hotel employ 25 more than or less than different nationalty with different language and attitude.but working with them is enjoyable beacuse from them you will learned different kinds of things even though working in a hotel is very stressful but at the end of the time everything is fine beacuse of team work.
Pros
free duty meal and accomodation
Cons
10 hrs 2 day off
Salary / Benefits
Teamwork will lighten and speed up the tasks. Each individual plays a very important role. It is a fun and educational workplace. Each day is a learning experience.
Salary / Benefits
The best hospitality hotel ever, inspiring to all employees because it gives more benifits and good service, how i wish to work in that place again soon
Pros
free lunches
Cons
everyweek
Salary / Benefits
One out of the many great things I would say about working at Conrad Manila is that it is very near where I live. This is a big factor for me since I know a days work there have really long hours. Even if I do spend long hours there, I know my ride on my way home would not be so long and I could rest immediately for the next day. Second, I would say, since I was part of the Pre - opening team, what I like the most was that the training gave so much time for the team to bond with each other. This I believe is a big factor specially if your job require working closely hand in hand with each other. The managers were able to test on the skills that we have and gave a lot of tips on how the day to day operations should be at the Desk. The time we had to make some standards and procedures, management was kind enough to ask what we think or how do we think we should go about it. Making us feel that they empowered our creativity, steadfast and important. Truly. it was an honor being part of the team and would recommend to work there for it is just about to flourish in its own perfect way.
Pros
Free Lunch, Din't have Graveyard shift with the post that I handled, great location, Managed by Hilton
Cons
long hours, extensive work, wiling to be flexible with procedures and protocols
Salary / Benefits
they will hire a lots of manning
they fire Employees without FORMAL INFORMATION and REPLACE US to their acquaintances the worst is one of them is one of their Relatives but didn't know the Managements
Pros
not free Break Meal because it deducts to our salary 491
Cons
Over Time is Thankyou