Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Philippines32 reviews

Productive and work free.

I would be satistiefd with the management control. If they will offer a even distribution of work for all employee. The workers will be be more productive and will be willing to continue there service with the company. The company that treats workers in a proper ways will be respected by their employees. Unity is the best policy for a company.

Pros

Just a suggestion to have free wifi and benefits to the worker.

Cons

Reasonable length of working hours. Paid evenly.

One of the best hotels to work for

Best hotel to gain experience and knowledge. The culture of Hilton is top knotch. Very busy hotel, right inside MOA complex. You'll get know more about luxury standard in the hotel industry.

A friendly company with great mentors and bosses.

It is my pleasure to work in any company as long as they are providing safe and friendly culture. Being passionate is one of my major goal when it comes to work, and i don’t look over the salary as long as i am capable to sustain my needs, rentals, bill it’s fine with me. Plus matching with motivation and fast paced work community is another way proving myself that i can do better at work

Pros

Safe, friendly, and good company

Cons

Far away from home

Best place for training and enhancing your skills

Everyday would be a challenge and learning on how will you create and curate authentic and wonderful experience to the guest and your co TM. Conrad Management supports and hone you with your skills, They also have trainings not only within the hotel but also International training. The most enjoyable part of the Job would be the engagement and interaction with the guest and the focused training by the Hilton worldwide group.

stard working here as on call streard

honestly,starting to work at the five star and luxury hotel is very stressful and difficult for me,i have no idea about duty and resposibility of a steward

Pros

on call steward for more than a month

Cons

and start my own regular sched after 1 month and 2 weeks

My Pre-Opening Days

I learned a lot and grew a lot of knowledge when I started my career in Conrad Manila, accepts all the challenges in daily tasks, help the team grow on everyday duties and responsibilties. As a supervisor of the team, I gave all my passion and dedication working with all my co-team members. And I'm grateful of that.

fun workplace, enjoyable, learning

Great and good hotel and guest who was check in here was very satisfied of their service, i know when i work here i learn a lot. My goal is to build successful career which can help my company and me personally.

Fun and exciting workplace

Simple and neat workplace. Loving customers and employees. I am very uch grateful that I have the oppotunity to wokr here as a freelance brand ambassadress

a lot of benifits for the employees

it's a nice 5star luxury hotel, a lot of good people,very good company to work with it and the expirience working in conrad is very challenging,i learn a lot

Pros

free meal

Cons

9.6 hours

more on cooking . good co worker

we have 6 days a week i learned from conrad that they are all strict but you will really learned from them. because they will teach and guide you regarding on your work or task.

Pros

free meal

Cons

8 hours

Provides excellent service while promoting professionalism and integrity

Working at Conrad Manila is an excellent opportunity not only to hone your skills but also a way to be a part of creating unforgettable memories for guests with your fellow colleagues.

i have fun working and non stop knowledgeable experience

conrad manila is a campany leading hilton worldwide,..,canrad manila is a luxury hotels.,..,.,its was owned by conrad hilton.,.working with them is a pleasure it is non stop knowlegeble experience,.

Good ang happy in new learnings everyday

Happy and blessed that i'm learning in a way of high standard, everyday is always exciting day to learn new things and ways of cooking with a smile to every valuable guest

Pros

Free meal

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun workplace

Working with Conrad Hotels & Resort is fun. The management of the hotel was very excellent especially in their treatment with their staff. I applied everything what i have learned during my college days. I sometimes having a struggles going to work because of traffic. I feel so proud with myself when i was chosen to be part of the staff who will be serving the ambassador and ambassadress of the different country.

Pros

Free lunch

Stay Inspired

It is such a pleasure to be part of a Luxury Team in Conrad Manila. The management and team members are honed and disciplined by Hilton Values. Stay Inspired.

The most enjoyable part of the job

This is my Official First Job and I Enjoy it I learneed a Lot of things. I love Working with other. One of my hadest time in Conrad is when my supervisor have an Emergency with his Parents He assigned me to be the supervisor for that day, at first Im so nervous because that is a Very tough job, But after an hour I enjoy it and I take that as an opportunity to me to learn how is this job is and I finished te job in time whout errors.

Perfect Hospitality experience

staffs are great as well as the environment, however, management is not that good, and there are few things as well that i notice such as; Lack of work life balance Scarcity of career growth unorganized systems no new opportunities

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Free food for all staff. Additional compensations from tip from the customers

Conrad hotel has excellent place in pasay and surrounding places in manila and is currently catering to high end and wealthy clients as well as corporations and foreigners. Best place for tourists and family wanting to spend quality vacation here in the philippines.

Pros

Free lunch dinner

Cons

Long hours of duty sometimes

Productive day at work

-Tiring day yet productive -You may be able to learn new skills -You'll get to interact with different departments, teams, co-workers -You may experience rendering more hours for work -You need to be flexible and learn how to multi task and work under pressure

Pros

Free lunch

A nice placed to work

I learned how to communicate with different nationality and respect their culture and beliefs.the management is good as well,working in conrad is good because they have complete facilities for employees as well as for guest the environment is freindly.the hardest part of the job is proper communication because the hotel employ 25 more than or less than different nationalty with different language and attitude.but working with them is enjoyable beacuse from them you will learned different kinds of things even though working in a hotel is very stressful but at the end of the time everything is fine beacuse of team work.

Pros

free duty meal and accomodation

Cons

10 hrs 2 day off

It is a fun and educational workplace

Teamwork will lighten and speed up the tasks. Each individual plays a very important role. It is a fun and educational workplace. Each day is a learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits