Connext Global Solutions

Connext Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Typical startup culture

Overall Connext is a good company. Like any startups, it still has a lot to improve.Pros:People are easy to talk toThe company shows that they always want helpCons:Salary is not as competitive Small company

Fun work

Very relaxing and fun to work in connext they offer superb health benefits and kind and humble workmates, friendly people and easy to approach it's you don't feel new for the first time you work.

productive and fun workplace

as an OJT it support we did a lot of things like networking, troubleshooting the server and other IT related stuff. i learn a lot of things when I'm an intern at connext.

Competitive and Employee Development Focused Workplace

The company has a friendly work environment which gives off a relaxed atmosphere despite the people working hard and contributing to the company's development. The management is reliable and keeps track on everyone's progress from an individual basis to determine the growth of its employees. Working there gives off the feeling satisfaction when achieving something since its impact on the company can be felt.

Pros

Free Seminars and Trainings, Good Benefits

Cons

Salary

I enjoyed working with my colleagues.

I enjoyed working with my colleagues while learning and exploring new things regarding my chosen field. There may be tough times but I always take it as a challenge to improve myself.

Pros

We can play table tennis during our break.

Cons

No canteen.

Good benefits

Connext has a hospitable workplace culture. They are very welcoming especially to new hires and the clients coming here in the Philippines. People are friends with each other and close like family. They always organize an event every month for employees to get along and team building for each teams as well. They give free training programs for employees and for leadership positions.

The CEO is very much hands-on for his employees

Really great career opportunity. Good salary and benefits, many company events and lively workplace. Previous management has a little bit of an issue. But overall, a recommended company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connext Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits