Connext Global Solutions

Connext Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines22 reviews

Easy commute, productive and collaborative

A typica day at work would consist of interaction with Team members, Managers, Senior Leadership, and recruitment. What I have learned here at Connext is literally no man is an Island you need the collaborative efforts of everyone to succeed and continue succeeding! Hardest part of the job would be none! As long as communication is there and functioning then there is nothing that can not be achieved!

Great Place To Work

Connext is a great place to work. It's Admin and support are the best among the other companies I've been with. I can recommend our Company to my friends.

Fun and more learning activities

I love working in Connext. Connext is focus more on career development and how it can satisfy the employees. Connext offers a day shift job for most but employees here are amenable to the shifting schedules because the benefits are good and enticing.

Connext The Best - Worklife balance

I love working with Connext. Happy to be working with this young and energetic individuals. I always value what I learn from them and looking forward to more years working in Connext.

Pros

Free Shuttle

Cons

Not free lunch hehe

Great company with awesome people to work with!

Connext always thinks of everyone's welfare. We are also given avenues like regular surveys and townhall sessions so our voices can be heard. Quarterly team building activities are also one of the employee engagements that we look forward to!

Productive and collaborative. Strong customer-first culture!

Connext puts its customers first very clearly that it makes it so easy for employees to navigate towards. Middle managers are fantastic at keeping up with the fast-paced work requirements and getting the job done!

Pros

Short commute, hybrid arrangements

We have great company culture, management, employees and clients. We value employee engagement and employee satisfaction. Our company is a certified Great Place to Work in 2022-2023.

Fun environment. Company acknowledges good performance and provides career advancement opportunities.

I started as mere data entry specialist and is now an associated manager which (per my senior manager), will advance further soon if my success and dedication continues.

Pros

Great management, company promotes camaraderie and engagements

Cons

Variety of clients' LOBs takes some time to get used to as a manager

Collaborative Team!

The company shows genuine care about their employees. Connext tries it's best to provide the best perks and benefits for its employees.There are a lot of engagement and activities and games. The prizes are usually big for the size of the company.Processes are still being improved, but I have seen good changes ever since I started,

Pros

Flexible work setup. Office / Hybrid / Permanent WFH. There are allowances and bonuses

Cons

Processes are still being improved

Fun workplace with work-life balance

The company has a fun and relaxed environment that promotes work-life balance. Good compensation and lots of bonuses. Management is always approachable.

A great company to be with! No cap.

I don't feel any pressure because of the light environment. The management is approachable and kind! The most enjoyable part of being with Connext is the never-ending FUN HR events that are open to all!

Pros

Fun employee events, BIG bonuses (sign on bonus & employee referral bonus, perfect attendance bonus, many more!), everyone in the company treats you like a family

Cons

Working here is too good to be true, until you realize it's all real!

Work-Life Balance At Its Finest

There is more to life than working! Connext Global Solutions gives you that.Employees' well being and career progression is paramount. The team is constantly creating programs to upskill everyone.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Nice people

Working with Connext is very convenient. The people are also nice, the only downside is the schedule and salary.Hope the company will improve more the compensation package.

Work & Life balance is observed

Very good management. Competitive salary. I love how they promote the work-life balance. Hybrid set-up. Lots of bonuses. Friendly colleagues. Very approachable superiors.

Typical startup culture

Overall Connext is a good company. Like any startups, it still has a lot to improve.Pros:People are easy to talk toThe company shows that they always want helpCons:Salary is not as competitive Small company

Fun work

Very relaxing and fun to work in connext they offer superb health benefits and kind and humble workmates, friendly people and easy to approach it's you don't feel new for the first time you work.

productive and fun workplace

as an OJT it support we did a lot of things like networking, troubleshooting the server and other IT related stuff. i learn a lot of things when I'm an intern at connext.

Competitive and Employee Development Focused Workplace

The company has a friendly work environment which gives off a relaxed atmosphere despite the people working hard and contributing to the company's development. The management is reliable and keeps track on everyone's progress from an individual basis to determine the growth of its employees. Working there gives off the feeling satisfaction when achieving something since its impact on the company can be felt.

Pros

Free Seminars and Trainings, Good Benefits

Cons

Salary

I enjoyed working with my colleagues.

I enjoyed working with my colleagues while learning and exploring new things regarding my chosen field. There may be tough times but I always take it as a challenge to improve myself.

Pros

We can play table tennis during our break.

Cons

No canteen.

Good benefits

Connext has a hospitable workplace culture. They are very welcoming especially to new hires and the clients coming here in the Philippines. People are friends with each other and close like family. They always organize an event every month for employees to get along and team building for each teams as well. They give free training programs for employees and for leadership positions.

The CEO is very much hands-on for his employees

Really great career opportunity. Good salary and benefits, many company events and lively workplace. Previous management has a little bit of an issue. But overall, a recommended company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connext Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits