Connectos

Connectos Employee Reviews

ConnectOS is a great and reliable company

ConnectOS is a great and reliable company. Per my own experience there are no issues completing the requirements, and the admin and HR are very accomodating and responsive. It is a great place to work with and am looking forward to meeting everyone once the pandemic clears up.

ConnectOS is a very reliable recruitment company.

ConnectOS is a very reliable recruitment company. With my own experience, there's no hassle complying with requirements, and people are very understanding and accommodating. It is such a good place to work with and I hope to meet everyone when everything is back to normal.

Pros

Allowances

One of the Best Companies

ConnectOS is one of the best companies that I worked with. They offer a very competitive salary and the HR support is very responsive. I never had a hard time with any of the requests and questions that I raised. I am very thankful that I belong to this family.

Pros

Competetive Salary/ Free meal every first Monday of the month

Cons

None so far

Kudos to ConnectOS!

ConnectOS has given me a good journey from interview process to onboarding. The HR team has been very accommodating whenever I have concerns. The company where they hired me for has given me a good opportunity for personality and professional growth and work arrangement.

Cons

Long hours of work but still manageable.

Best place to work with!!!

Absolutely recommending this to everyone who is looking for a company that gives you the best benefits and recognizing all your efforts! Management down to colleagues are so easy to deal with.

Pros

Salary and health benefits

Work Life balance

What I love about Connect OS is the timing and 2 days off. I worked at 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM Monday to Friday. I still have time to rest after work and enjoy the weekend. Since we are WFH set up, no need to travel from home to office. Also, I am comfortable working with the client that they assigned to me.

Pros

2 days off and employee benefits

Competitive Salary

ConnectOs is one of the best company to work with. All staffs are friendly and helpful I recommend this company for you guys to work with. It has a competitive salary, offers you a WFH setup this pandemic and is has a good benefits.

Pros

WFH setup, good benefits, friendly HR

The best Business offshore solutions!!

I would like to commend ConnectOS for their amazing work as a business offshore solution!! They can manage people remotely without hassles. You will not have any problems regarding salary/reimbursement delays. They also offer fun programs for the employees they cater. ConnectOS is definitely one of the best companies to work with! Kudos!

Pros

No salary/reimbursement delays

Cons

nothing

Awesome and Fantastic Working Company

I highly recommended this company. Awesome environment, wonderful culture plus friendly people. Everything is smooth sailing and a fantastic one. Kudos!

ConnectOS is Good Company

ConnectOS is good company to work with excellent work culture, friendly people and good compensation. The company offer work from home during this pandemic.

Pros

Good compensation and other benefits

Cons

ConnectOS is a good company to work for?

I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.As soon as COVID-19 was getting serious, ConnectOS implement a mandatory work-from-home policy. Our healthy and safety came first, and I felt so lucky our company had the opportunity to make that decision. Since the WFH policy, our the management have been INCREDIBLE with transparency, being here for us and communicating to us more than I've ever seen.I feel valued, heard, and my work means something when I am.In terms of benefits, it's truly fantastic. Competitive salary and Great healthcare plan. ☺🥰😘💋

Pros

free of food(Outsource) Work from Home setup

Best Company to work with.

This company offers a salary that fits your skills. Offers work from home setup. Deliver the work equipment to your home. Offers a great opportunity and a healthy work environment. It's fun to work here!

Pros

Competitive salary.

Cons

Working with a new culture.

Work-Life Balance, Fun, Equipments provided

Enjoying my stay with this company so far. They’ve got reliable admin staff (HR/IT/Recruitment)they are really approachable. Seems to be fun workplace and chill workmates, very supportive team lead and so far a very good account. Equipments are provided by the compang to which are also delivered complete & right at your doorstep. The hassle free, digital bundy clock, payslip and other HR related stuff are so nice and well implemented. It’s a superb experience for me, so far! I’m loving it here!

Pros

Competitive Salary, Work life balance, Equipments provided

Cons

some days may have long hours

connectOS value their employee and promote healthy work-life balance. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

connectOS value their employee and promote healthy work-life balance. from hiring to onbording all my experience are good. helpful staff all queries get answered swiftly.

ConnectOS gives competitive salary and fun people to work with.

I recommend this company because of the reasons below:*Has strong and positive leadership.*The environment is always fun to work in.* Promote skill development

Pros

*Has strong and positive leadership. The environment is always fun to work in.

Good company to work for "Long Term"

Connect OS is a good company to work for "Long Term." It has strong HR policies and it is a value-based company. I truly appreciate as being part of this great company.

Great Company and offers competitive salary

ConnectOS offers you competitive salary and very nice people to work with. They offer work from home setup during this time of pandemic. They also provide and deliver the working equipment.

Pros

Provide working equipment and wfh setup this pandemic

Great executive team and employee-friendly culture

The highlight of working for Connect OS is the flexibility and prioritizing the employees need. I received a great deal of support for the past 6 months and so far I couldn't ask for more. I was able to learn and grow as an employee. I was able to create relations that will last me a life time as well. Great management that will make you feel supported.

Pros

Work from home set up, top of the line electornics and equipments provided, work life balance

Cons

None so far!

Fun workplace, Very Supportive Management, competitive salary& benefits.

Great company to work with, very reliable staffs (HR/IT/Managers they reply immediately) fun workplace and chill workmates, very supportive management that makes you feel home. Tools we’re delivered complete & new on your doorstep, their digital processes for everything is an A+. And the best part is Work life balance is still possible with their WFH set up, non-toxic environment gives you the safety, security & peace of mind knowing you are working to a company that cares.

Pros

A lot of games that gives you bonuses

Cons

N/a

Productive and fun

ConnectOS is very welcoming to their new members. Competitive salary and very nice people to work with. I really recommend that you try in our company and be part of our growing team.

Pros

Work from home setup during this time of pandemic

Cons

Long hours.

Thankful for the new job!

My transition to ConnectOS was smooth and easy. The company lets us be independent and supports as with the assistance we need for our roles.Hoping to grow my career with ConnectOS! :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connectos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9