Conexus

Conexus Employee Reviews

Good Contracting Company

Far and honest. Recruiter describes the job very accurately. Should there be any questions or concerns, management is there to answer all questions and concerns.

Cons

Un desastre en todos los aspectos. Dirección y organización cero.Desorden general, poca información clara. Medios escasos.

Un cero para los directores y administración en general. Poca humanidad y formalidad. Promesas incumplidas, falsa espectativas y engaño..Poca claridad y abuso laboral.No hay proyecto claro y abusan de becarios.Estancados en el pasado y sin ánimo de mejorar.

Great to work with

Very flexible great management decent salary great working hours decent salary you do deal with moronic people at times but do get to help people get out of dept

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Lots of driving

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo, me sentí cómoda con el equipo.

Good place to work if they have work for you

Enjoyed the work I got from these guys but it dried up as soon as it came,, haven't had any work in 2 months and communication about when I would be getting anymore work

trabajo con bastante movilidad

buen ambiente laboral y movilidad por la region metropolitana

Poor Management and Leadership

I have never worked for a more dysfunctional company in my entire life. If I could give a zero star rating for most of the categories, I would. If you even so much as whisper an opinion contrary to that of management, you better have your bags packed.

Pros

Cons

Leadership

It was great and fun

Working at the company was not bad but the money was ridiculous and they expected to much. They had OK supervision they were a good client for Toyota and they had good and loyal customers

Cons

A very good environment to work in, very busy schedule to work with and a good manager to work with as she communicated well with me during my time there, learned to work with a tight schedule and multitasking, the hardest part of the job is actually the fun part as it encouraged creativity and innovation .

Cons

Short breaks

Generated profitable new accounts using business development strategies targeted to offer each customer personalized services and operating procedures

Looking management position in operations or sales where my experience in logistics sales and operations will have a high value application. Developed an existing and new book of business , active in operations to ensure a high quality of customer service .

good place to work

relaxed and friendly working environment with good benefits to be earned from hard work and hitting targets. good progression opportunities are also an added bius

Best first call center job.

Conexus always wanted you to grow and do your best. If they werent challenging you , you challenge yourself. Management and Supervisors are always making sure you meet your target.

Pros

Always motivated

Cons

short lunch breaks

Great Place to work

Love it! You mostly get to work from home so that is what I like about it. Also, you get to be creative and new jobs are given each week. However, it is a contract job and it's not always guaranteed you'll get any gigs.

Fun environment

THey follow their company values and they fobthry best to keep their clients happy.They try to deliver what they promise and do their best to stay guided by their values.

great place to work

this job is a specified skill job. where every day throws a curve and you have to think quick to overcome. Basic electric and conduit bending skills are a big experience.

Learning experience

I learnt how to communicate with people and put your self in every client shoes and treat them with respect and how to handle difficult clients never raise your voice on a client and when it comes to a push only tell them what is the truth and the company policy and how it works explain and make them understand

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Normal hours

enjoyable and exciting

I really enjoy interacting with customers and every day I have new challenges which I see as a learning curve. The love the environment which I currently work in as my co-workers are like my family. The hardest part of my job is dealing with rude customers however I learned how to handle them.

Pros

interacting with diffrent people

Cons

no growth

fun and productive place

i have learn being confidence and respecting other people,and i have more experience about the call center environment ,i really enjoyed working with clients that understood my part of the job being able to offer me all that i required from them and more.a typical day at work would be getting rude clients that would not give any information to. as for my co-workers they where friendly loving and willing to teach other new thing all the time

My day at work was normal. making calls all day can get frustrating, and meeting target was hard since other people would not want to talk to you. But its a productive working place.

Company

Conexus and it's management, employees and overall is above average then most companies. Amazing place to work, Amazing people and I'm very happy working here.

worked doing power and hvac control wiring.

worked day to day installing conduit, pulling wires , wiring control and power panels as well as running jobs. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with management suggesting and taking suggestions on how to install and complete projects in a timely and cost effective manor.

Pros

strong work ethic and knowledgeable background.

Cons

traveling in inclement weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conexus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits