Conduent
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Conduent Employee Reviews in Pasay

Pasay63 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Delayed Regularization. For me it didn't recognize my long 4 years experience from other company and my bachelors degree, recommended for first time looking for a job but not for experienced one. They will not offer experienced one higher salary.
Pros
Working Location
Cons
Delayed Regularization. Final salary will be offered once regularized.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Conduent is the best for all those who are a BPO virgin. After some years of experience in the company everyone can chose to stay or to look for a more appealing offer in the industry. As for for I should have stayed long if not because of the Pandemic. Being safe is my foremost priority. Thank you for moulding me Conduent. I truly enjoyed my stay in this company from training up to my last day. That is why I did not make any absences because of my appreciation to my colleagues who are very helpful and accomodating. Hasta la Vista.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
They have the worst facilities!The management is not that good as well.We were regularized after 6months and its unfair coz other batches only took 3months.I understand that it is because of the pandemic.However, by the time we got regularized, they also did not process our salary increase right away. It took a month for us to get it!While others get theirs right away. It's really unfair!! reallyuununfair
Pros
I'm still grateful for the opportunity to work from home during panfemic
Cons
worst facilities, no available locker and there's no perks.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great place to acquire skills-- both professionally and personally. You'll meet a diverse group of people and will learn a lot from each and everyone. It's a great training ground as the job prepares you to a variety of experiences that can give you the opportunity for vast skills and knowledge acquisition.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in Conduent. There are a lot of opportunities given. One should strive hard to get the success they want. It is a good Company, it pays fair enough.
Salary / Benefits
During my time as an email advisor there, the work atmosphere is mostly relaxed. At first, it's difficult since you're still familiarizing yourself with the system and protocols. However, you'll get used to it soon after some time.
Salary / Benefits
A day to day chill competitive environment and a lot of stuffs to learn not just about the job itself but including outside or side jobs like an assignment from a supervisor. The management is responsible enough to maintain cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. Teamwork is in place by weekly team meetings making sure that the revenue is reached or the clients expectations are met. The hardest part of the job is to maintain the status of each and everyone involved. Nevertheless, monthly incentives and the opportunity to grow, be promoted, pay increase is in place.
Pros
Clean workplace
Cons
Toilet papers not sustained
Salary / Benefits
The company where I started. A really fun workplace. would be happy to work again with the Network operations center if ever there will be an opening in Dublin since I'm already familiar with the tools that they are using
Salary / Benefits
Good people, low pay, slow paced, stressful, slow promotion, too strict, the culture ain’t bad but its not good either. There is a room for improvement
Salary / Benefits
People stay because of the great culture of collaboration within the organization as well as the efforts made by the organization to move our careers forward.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great place for beginners and fresh graduates as training ground, and the culture is fun and friendly.
You can get all the experience that you need for career growth but the salary is not Competitive.
The challenges
They are very lenient. It lacks discipline and you won't matter unless you came from somewhere popular or has a good background. You have to make yourself seen and also you have to be prepared to be neglected and feel non-existent. They are not very concern with growth of employees.
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend this company. I gained a lot of knowledge when I started my internship here. All employees are friendly and approachable. It was a good experience.
Salary / Benefits
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. It’s why a majority of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments depend on us when it matters most.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
9 Hours
Salary / Benefits
Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Thank you for your review but it seems this is for a different organisation as we didn't operate in the US at the time and certainly there was no training involved.
Salary / Benefits
One of a Good company. i really love to work here its just that i have problem regarding my absences that made me labeled as non regular. The company is good, the process is easy.
Salary / Benefits
It was such a great experience. I learned a lot of things. Co-employees are all kind and helped me a lot to learned about my job. They also helped me to cope up with the new environment.
Salary / Benefits
Management are open to listen to their employees.
Production is not to strict but must still follow basic house rules.

Metrics are easily met and can have incentive every month.
Salary / Benefits
People are fun to work with as well as competitive.
Incentives given to those who meet themetrics passing.

Ops are lenient as long and fun to be with.
Salary / Benefits
The only thing I liked about working at Conduent is the fact that I love my job. However, when it comes to salary and compensations, it does not ensure stability. Let me also add how the management is a mess, and does not care about the employees' needs and concerns. They simply go to work, cooped up in their offices, and we don't even feel the changes or the choices that they're making. The facilities are also a big problem; most of the times, tissues on the toilet are non existent. Then, there's also the chairs that aren't working properly anymore, as well as the computer mouses. They're aware of these problems, but simply does not take any action. The job itself was very manageable, but with a management like Conduent, it's hard to choose to stay.
No direction of work