Conduent

Conduent Employee Reviews

Philippines133 reviews

Found 133 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,762 reviews

Hard work but small pay

The work is difficult and does not match the salary. In addition, their equipment is outdated and their tools are old and is hard to use. There are also some boss that treats you bad.

Fun place to work

Conduent is a light place to work with in terms of work load. It is not stressful. You will not experience any toxicity at all. Helpful colleagues in the workplace.

Pros

Light work load

Cons

Career growth

Productive, Adequate training, excellent Management support

Allowed me to balance personal and corporate life. Management was supportive. Compensation was fair, health benefits were great, other benefits were considerably fine.

Pros

internal promotions

Cons

Shared and frequent changing of station

Fun workplace

The job and its environment is light and easy! The equipments and tools are also great. Just wish they have more space for leisure that the employees can use. But overall, it's a great experience working at Conduent!

Productivity and I am very hardworking.

I am time management and have been working with the team for a long time. My experience in conduent is it was great to work there and it was a great experience i have

Pros

Free snack

Cons

Short hour

Not safe since last year

Not a great place to work right now. Trust this review. You'll have anxiety before you know it. No opportunities for people who really worked hard....

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Limited opportunity, no transparency when it comes to virus, stressful management, no incentives

Pretty Good

Still employed while writing the review. Its great for fresh grad. The salary is competitive (2021) Non Voice position so you could talk to your work mates while working. The work is just a bit stressful, requires critical thinking. Our work can boost thinking. A lot of people are not committed to quality, just going to work for salary.

Pros

Salary, Location, Exposure and experience

Cons

No to little incentives, its hard to get promoted, Filing leaves are so hard

The best work place highly recommended

Proud to be Conduent 😍✌️✌️ This is the bet company I ever work for and very happy to be part of the Conduent ❤️ I will definitely apply again if ever have positions that suits me open in the future 👍

Not recommendable

Management here is very slow! For your last pay, it will take you more than 60 days to claim it and payroll is unresponsive! They are also not true with their words! The higher ups are too slacky with their job.

Pros

chill account

Cons

Slow process, Work environment, Low salary

Fun & Friendly Environment

As a chat advisor for 3 months i can say that it’s great to be with this company and happy that this is my first job and company. Salary is good! Advisors, Mentors, QA and even leaders are friendly and approachable plus the facility staff and Securities.They follow safety protocols too. More fun at Conduent. I hope i won’t regret working here.Regularization for me is great since it only took 3 months and it will depend also on your performance of course.Transitional of up skilling is fast!

Pros

Free lunch, shuttle, music, coffee, people

Productive but.....

it's a nice place to work. weekends off and such. Management is so,so. colleagues are a bit off and would just dump the work unto you. Weak Case Distribution and promotes wrong People either.

Pros

Weekends Off, Bi Weekly Salary Even though it is less that was was written in the contract if you sum it up.

Cons

Management does not even care, Promoting wrong and Idle people (in Filipino, you will call this "Petiks") Weak Case distribution, weak problem solving and you'll have a Seagull Manager

Training to Production floor

I have wonderful day working in Conduent, I will missed the memories and my sweet colleagues.. I learnt a lot from my tenured and have a lot of good memories with my team, the environment is so friendly and so fun, we always have appreciations we received. Cool place, cool ambiance, cool workmates, cool work environment. Thank you Conduent ! 😊💕😇🥰💕💋

For Beginners only

Delayed Regularization. For me it didn't recognize my long 4 years experience from other company and my bachelors degree, recommended for first time looking for a job but not for experienced one. They will not offer experienced one higher salary.

Pros

Working Location

Cons

Delayed Regularization. Final salary will be offered once regularized.

Productive and fun workplace

Working in Conduent is the best for all those who are a BPO virgin. After some years of experience in the company everyone can chose to stay or to look for a more appealing offer in the industry. As for for I should have stayed long if not because of the Pandemic. Being safe is my foremost priority. Thank you for moulding me Conduent. I truly enjoyed my stay in this company from training up to my last day. That is why I did not make any absences because of my appreciation to my colleagues who are very helpful and accomodating. Hasta la Vista.

Pros

free lunches

Not good

They have the worst facilities!The management is not that good as well.We were regularized after 6months and its unfair coz other batches only took 3months.I understand that it is because of the pandemic.However, by the time we got regularized, they also did not process our salary increase right away. It took a month for us to get it!While others get theirs right away. It's really unfair!! reallyuununfair

Pros

I'm still grateful for the opportunity to work from home during panfemic

Cons

worst facilities, no available locker and there's no perks.

Very generous and pioneering account

The account was dissolved due to some client issues about the leaders. However, the account and the leaders were so great. I won a 54 inches Devant TV during my training days.

Great Place to Start your Career

It's a great place to acquire skills-- both professionally and personally. You'll meet a diverse group of people and will learn a lot from each and everyone. It's a great training ground as the job prepares you to a variety of experiences that can give you the opportunity for vast skills and knowledge acquisition.

it's a seasonal account

It was only a seasonal or project base account, a friendly environment. Furthermore, that was a stepping stone experienced for me. In addition, Im very willing to apply as a Data Entry Processor.

Productive and Fun place to work

It was alright and fun at first. The people were so helpful and the workplace was very relaxed as it had karaoke and music on the background because it was a chat support.

Good Company

I enjoyed working in Conduent. There are a lot of opportunities given. One should strive hard to get the success they want. It is a good Company, it pays fair enough.

Laid back environment

During my time as an email advisor there, the work atmosphere is mostly relaxed. At first, it's difficult since you're still familiarizing yourself with the system and protocols. However, you'll get used to it soon after some time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7