Conduent

Conduent Employee Reviews

Philippines169 reviews

Found 169 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,654 reviews

Productive Fun Place

Far from home but you’ll learn a lot specially for fresh grads I recommend this company. I just did’nt also like what ive experienced, ive waited like a whole day to almost midnight when they transferred me to another acct.

It is fun and fair however they need to work on compensation.

If you are looking for career growth and supportive staffs, Conduent is a great choice. The only challenge working there is the compensation. I am a father of three, being the provider of the family the salary is a bit low.

Pros

Career growth

Cons

Minimum Salary

Career Growth

Reasonable, kind and approachable bosses. Can expect career growth for those who are deserving and hard working. Above average compensation with client specific bonuses and incentives especially for those who are willing and able to do more.

Not a good company to pursue your career

Very poor management. Toxic workplace. Disputes in your pay always exists. High attrition rate yet management has no plans for replacement of employees who left. This company only cared about themselves and they don’t even think of their employees. They just run their business as BUSINESS and never i have ever experienced that they appreciate their employees efforts.

Best place to work

Best place to work.. . Great work-life balance. And there are a lot of opportunities for you to grow… One of the best companies that I’ve had!!! :))))

Great company for newbies

You can have a great start here especially if you are a newbie. The training provided was actually good and trainers were friendly. Supports were everywhere and approachable.

Problematic Management

Managers and Supervisors are really competetive that it is already toxic.... They make up stories about each other and report each other to the HR....

Fun workplace

Flexibility working hours, Great Manager who listens and understand your goal and support you. Downside is there no salary increase and other benefits and allowance.

Lots of growth

I was with Conduent for almost 9 years and was given lost of opportunities for growth and learning. I came as an entry-level employee and was promoted 2 times during my 9-year tenure. The environment is very relaxed and welcoming, the only complaint I have is the low salary.

Pros

Relaxed environment, very accessible location

Cons

Low compensation

Good

- The managers are easy to approach. - My teammates are helpful including people from the US.- Very nice working environment.- Would recommend working here, especially for fresh graduates.

feels like home

It is home, at least for me. The only reason I went with a new company was because I needed a change. But in terms of people and work it's great.Compensation-wise its also market value, unless you don't know the right value you might just ask lower than what is considered market standard.

Work-Life Balance. Good for newbies.

I was only in the company for 9 months but I have learned a lot during my employment. People are friendly, it was a non-toxic environment — not kidding. The team leads are easy to get along with — for the most part. Supervisors and seniors were all approachable and gentle — it really depends which department but I was lucky I was in the happier, more free side of the rainbow. Anyway, working at Conduent was a big step for me. People are welcoming, the account I was assigned to was not that stressful. The thing is the salary. It's alright at first, but then you'll question the work you do. That's it. This company will be a stepping stone to many.

Family like environment

The production line is a safe and homey environment, some of the supervisors are nice enough to be treated as a family. Very Diverse and inclusive as well.

Pros

13th month pay, weekends off

Cons

Shifting

Okay

It's fine for newbies nothing much is happening here, shifting schedule happened frequently so be prepared. Salary offer is fine for beginners but not for experienced peeps.

Very good woking environment

It was really a good learning experience working with conduent however the amount of time that you will need to be working before you will get promoted is really long. Pay also is very low

funworkplace

you can get along easily with your teammmates. less stressful and not that workload from my experience.

Good for starters / newbies (minimum wage)

This is my first job and stayed long years , it was my comfort zone.Good for freshers. or newbies.They give incentives depends on how fast, is your work will be done. You can make your own salary.If you can't met the target you just earn minimum. Such a great place to work, where you can talk with your co-workmates while working.Good management will depends on what account you are in.

Fun workplace

If you are looking for a work that easy Conduent is a right place for you. You can even talk with your workmates while working because it is a Data Entry Jobs. Mostly all accounts are Data Entry jobs.

Pros

easy for beginners

Cons

low pay

Fun workplace

I have no complaints for this company. They are just great. Colleagues are approachable and so managers. Salary do not get delayed, there's no dispute. Flexible schedule and can pick the schedule you want .

Good for newbies

This company is okay for those starters building their experience in the BPO industry. But my personal experience is not good I have resigned because of toxic management.

minimum salary

Work environment is good. Management not that good. Salary is minimum depending on your daily task done, they offer lower rate. Good working place and location.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Conduent in popular locations

• Conduent