Conduent
Information from Conduent:

Conduent Employee Reviews

Philippines121 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Delayed Regularization. For me it didn't recognize my long 4 years experience from other company and my bachelors degree, recommended for first time looking for a job but not for experienced one. They will not offer experienced one higher salary.
Pros
Working Location
Cons
Delayed Regularization. Final salary will be offered once regularized.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Conduent is the best for all those who are a BPO virgin. After some years of experience in the company everyone can chose to stay or to look for a more appealing offer in the industry. As for for I should have stayed long if not because of the Pandemic. Being safe is my foremost priority. Thank you for moulding me Conduent. I truly enjoyed my stay in this company from training up to my last day. That is why I did not make any absences because of my appreciation to my colleagues who are very helpful and accomodating. Hasta la Vista.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
They have the worst facilities!The management is not that good as well.We were regularized after 6months and its unfair coz other batches only took 3months.I understand that it is because of the pandemic.However, by the time we got regularized, they also did not process our salary increase right away. It took a month for us to get it!While others get theirs right away. It's really unfair!! reallyuununfair
Pros
I'm still grateful for the opportunity to work from home during panfemic
Cons
worst facilities, no available locker and there's no perks.
Salary / Benefits
The account was dissolved due to some client issues about the leaders. However, the account and the leaders were so great. I won a 54 inches Devant TV during my training days.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great place to acquire skills-- both professionally and personally. You'll meet a diverse group of people and will learn a lot from each and everyone. It's a great training ground as the job prepares you to a variety of experiences that can give you the opportunity for vast skills and knowledge acquisition.
Salary / Benefits
It was only a seasonal or project base account, a friendly environment. Furthermore, that was a stepping stone experienced for me. In addition, Im very willing to apply as a Data Entry Processor.
Salary / Benefits
It was alright and fun at first. The people were so helpful and the workplace was very relaxed as it had karaoke and music on the background because it was a chat support.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in Conduent. There are a lot of opportunities given. One should strive hard to get the success they want. It is a good Company, it pays fair enough.
Salary / Benefits
During my time as an email advisor there, the work atmosphere is mostly relaxed. At first, it's difficult since you're still familiarizing yourself with the system and protocols. However, you'll get used to it soon after some time.
Salary / Benefits
A day to day chill competitive environment and a lot of stuffs to learn not just about the job itself but including outside or side jobs like an assignment from a supervisor. The management is responsible enough to maintain cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. Teamwork is in place by weekly team meetings making sure that the revenue is reached or the clients expectations are met. The hardest part of the job is to maintain the status of each and everyone involved. Nevertheless, monthly incentives and the opportunity to grow, be promoted, pay increase is in place.
Pros
Clean workplace
Cons
Toilet papers not sustained
Salary / Benefits
The company where I started. A really fun workplace. would be happy to work again with the Network operations center if ever there will be an opening in Dublin since I'm already familiar with the tools that they are using
Salary / Benefits
Good people, low pay, slow paced, stressful, slow promotion, too strict, the culture ain’t bad but its not good either. There is a room for improvement
Salary / Benefits
People stay because of the great culture of collaboration within the organization as well as the efforts made by the organization to move our careers forward.
Salary / Benefits
I was fascinated by the people there. They are fun to work with, when I was a newbie, all the tenured agents are willing to assist you including the support team. The management was awesome, you will never feel that there was a great distance between you and the managers. They are very approachable. The hardest part of the job is the product itself. There are some process that even the client is unsure with the resolution, so we have to cover those issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment in our work place. Since all the people are approachable, you will never feel the difficulty on the account.
Salary / Benefits
It has a competitive environment. You have good colleagues around but some bossy leaders and front liners on the floor. It initially offers you a good compensation but there are no appraisals at all.
Salary / Benefits
Work is relaxed but pay is a bit low compared to other companies. Great work-life balance and co-workers are very friendly, the company has great culture inside the production.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great place for beginners and fresh graduates as training ground, and the culture is fun and friendly.
You can get all the experience that you need for career growth but the salary is not Competitive.
The challenges
They are very lenient. It lacks discipline and you won't matter unless you came from somewhere popular or has a good background. You have to make yourself seen and also you have to be prepared to be neglected and feel non-existent. They are not very concern with growth of employees.
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend this company. I gained a lot of knowledge when I started my internship here. All employees are friendly and approachable. It was a good experience.
Salary / Benefits
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. It’s why a majority of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments depend on us when it matters most.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
9 Hours
Salary / Benefits
Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Thank you for your review but it seems this is for a different organisation as we didn't operate in the US at the time and certainly there was no training involved.