Conduent

Conduent Employee Reviews

Philippines159 reviews

Found 159 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,311 reviews

Okay

It's fine for newbies nothing much is happening here, shifting schedule happened frequently so be prepared. Salary offer is fine for beginners but not for experienced peeps.

feels like home

It is home, at least for me. The only reason I went with a new company was because I needed a change. But in terms of people and work it's great.Compensation-wise its also market value, unless you don't know the right value you might just ask lower than what is considered market standard.

Work-Life Balance. Good for newbies.

I was only in the company for 9 months but I have learned a lot during my employment. People are friendly, it was a non-toxic environment — not kidding. The team leads are easy to get along with — for the most part. Supervisors and seniors were all approachable and gentle — it really depends which department but I was lucky I was in the happier, more free side of the rainbow. Anyway, working at Conduent was a big step for me. People are welcoming, the account I was assigned to was not that stressful. The thing is the salary. It's alright at first, but then you'll question the work you do. That's it. This company will be a stepping stone to many.

Family like environment

The production line is a safe and homey environment, some of the supervisors are nice enough to be treated as a family. Very Diverse and inclusive as well.

Pros

13th month pay, weekends off

Cons

Shifting

Very good woking environment

It was really a good learning experience working with conduent however the amount of time that you will need to be working before you will get promoted is really long. Pay also is very low

funworkplace

you can get along easily with your teammmates. less stressful and not that workload from my experience.

Good for starters / newbies (minimum wage)

This is my first job and stayed long years , it was my comfort zone.Good for freshers. or newbies.They give incentives depends on how fast, is your work will be done. You can make your own salary.If you can't met the target you just earn minimum. Such a great place to work, where you can talk with your co-workmates while working.Good management will depends on what account you are in.

Fun workplace

If you are looking for a work that easy Conduent is a right place for you. You can even talk with your workmates while working because it is a Data Entry Jobs. Mostly all accounts are Data Entry jobs.

Pros

easy for beginners

Cons

low pay

Fun workplace

I have no complaints for this company. They are just great. Colleagues are approachable and so managers. Salary do not get delayed, there's no dispute. Flexible schedule and can pick the schedule you want .

Good for newbies

This company is okay for those starters building their experience in the BPO industry. But my personal experience is not good I have resigned because of toxic management.

minimum salary

Work environment is good. Management not that good. Salary is minimum depending on your daily task done, they offer lower rate. Good working place and location.

Not productive and slow pace environment

Not productive and slow pace enviroent. Managers not able to do mentoring to their engineer. Didnt care to their engineer. Teamwork is impossible to internal team. Service laptop takes 3months to process from hire. User credentials takes 3 months approval. Not systematic on process internal to team

productive and fun workplace

it was a nice workplace and great company with great benefits for someone like me with no call center experience at all, I was offered with a high salary as my basic salary grade. Plus they have other benefits like rice allowance monthly as well. The office was organized,very spacious,very neat and comfortable to work with.They have pantry area and huge balcony to spend your break time in there. The place was accessible to 7/11,burger king,pizza place,internet cafe etc.Very convenient.

Great Environment and fun culture

Is an organization that you can get along with and people are very approachable. The environment can motivate you to keep working. I will always recommend my friends to give a try to be a part of an organization like this.

It has good environment and not stressful.

Work is not hard but it has a low salary and no increase every year, and they have high standard of productivity but very low salary. It's not good for people who looks for high salary.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

very low salary

Fun work environment and good management

Recruitment office was comfortable but time consuming, took the whole day to complete the process. Team leaders and trainers were very accomodating and not in any way degrading

Executive, Leads and Managers has very competitive benefits

Good benefits for Business leaders, Executives and Managers. if you are applying for rank-and-file positions, this is not company for you. Look else where.

Pros

Work Life balance. supportive boss, many friends

Cons

Low salary, a diverse workplace but not inclusive especially for PWD

Productive and employees have good relationships

I am grateful to be part of this company which I can call my 2nd home far away from home. Employees were like families, we work together,we eat together we even jokes together..I will not forget the people especially in our department. Work seems so easy for us. No sweat (hahaha kidding aside).

No Raise for 3 Years, Pure Excuses

For three years, Conduent is using the pandemic as excuses to not raise the salary of their employees. The benefits are not really palpable. A lot of employees resign from different sites due to more work, no increase policy. Lower management is having a hard time to motivate the employees due to this. Some managers are biased to the pioneers.

Pros

Free Grab

Cons

Salary, Work-life Balance, Benefits

Don't expect too much

My main concern is about the salary. Years of experience won't matter as the job offer salary range is limited. If you fall under Associate II for example, all associate II will have the same amount for the salary.

Pros

You can usually bring food in the production floor, guards won't tap you for that, who you need to watch for is your supervisor, as some are strict about foods in prod.

Cons

Salary, no salary increase after a year for some accounts

Productive and Work-life balance

Great company to work with. Management and co-workers are friendly and professional. Job is challenging, but support will always be available. But need more changes in regards to employee benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Conduent in popular locations

• Conduent