Concentrix

Concentrix Management reviews

Found 1,092 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things since it was my first BPO Company. I gained productivity, efficiency and many more from all of them.Industry or product knowledgeProfessionalismLeadershipCustomer serviceTime managementStrategic thinkingActive listening.Communication.Computer skills.Customer service.Interpersonal skills.Leadership.Management skills.Problem-solving.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Incompetent Management. Lots of OT, Toxic Workplace. Management is insensitive and doesnt care for the welfare of the employees. Too much politics as well
Salary / Benefits
Prioritize your employee not just your earnings. The management is ridiculously selfless, especially this pandemic they don't care if you'll get sick.
Salary / Benefits
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Cons
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
Salary / Benefits
First of all I must say I miss working with you. It's a great opportunity to be part in your company with supportive teammates and good management. And good benefits and compensation. Nice workplace and wonderful learning experience.
Pros
opportunities
Salary / Benefits
Company and campaign was great but there was a problem within the campaign management and they were not able to handle the pandemic situation properly.
Salary / Benefits
I don't recommend this company. Poor HR. Rude Guards. I hope that there's a improvement on this company. Currently rendering and I will never ever get back again.
Salary / Benefits
As an old employee, Concentrix has been a good environment to work at, all its employees are Humble and approachable. You will never regret working at Concentrix.
Pros
Good environment and high salary
Salary / Benefits
Great Company and great people as an overall experience. I love my job but due to pandemic some accounts needs to downsize. All the businesses and economy was seriously impacted by the crisis and as a regular employee. I know my company very well enough.. they provided and extended their financial help to all their employees but of course we need to wait a little more time to be redeployed.Since I have to keep moving forward for the welfare of my children. I decided to resign so I can look for new opportunities outside.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Facilities, Management, People
Cons
almost none
Salary / Benefits
Company's management and environment is good. Practice professionalism. Job culture is great. Salary and benefits are great. Trainings are very effective for employees.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix CDO does not follow protocol when it comes to hiring and terminating employees. The scores are easily manipulated and changed. It is highly advisable to screenshot your scores because this will come handy once you tag terminated and are called to defend yourself. The team leaders can easily terminate you, without just cause. And again, I have to emphasize Concentrix CDO easily attracts applicants and potential employees thru promising hiring bonuses and encentives, only to find out that theses comes with scores and metrics, which shouldn't be the case as it was advertised as HIRING bonus. Its appears fraudulent to advertised it as something you get once you go onboard, yet its not.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is fair when it comes to employee. But they really need to give raise to employees who gives more effort and value added service to customers like me.
Pros
Good working ambiance
Salary / Benefits
I did try to reapply but I guess the environment is still the same. No changes. I can't even feel and see that management really do care with their employees.
Salary / Benefits
the account was pioneering, it's good only at the start, but then management shows its true colors for being too demanding but little too impossible to meet demands. training is inadequate especially in navigating tools since providers have various types of inquiry - it's a health account-claims. low-support from tenure(manila site and NY) which tends you to lie to hospital providers on their queries.
Pros
nice working place and computers.
Cons
rate increase minimal, training inadequate, rate is all in, no allowance, toxic workplace-considering they hire unprofessional people like hs grad., management only cares for output. little to no budget for team building.
Salary / Benefits
They have shifting schedules. But, good thing they always consider the distance from the residence to the work of the employee. From that job, I learned how to be friendly because they never discriminate other culture. I love my work and the peaceful and conducive place of ny job. I enjoy socializing with my co-workers during our teambuilding.
Pros
Good training ground for leadership role
Cons
Communication from upper management
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/Concentrix needs to invest in improving their company CULTURE. I've had some good friends I met there which was the only reason I liked working there. Pay is okay, I'm not going to say it's great because I'm sure this company is getting their bang for a buck. I think the pay was $2/hr and some cents when you start in which if you pay an agent in the US for the same job, it would be around $15 up per hour. If you're single, pay works out, but if you have a family with kids, you will live pay check to pay check as an agent. I've had a operations manager who yelled at people, and tend to intimidate everyone because she was an "OM". They didn't talk to the agents directly unless someone was in deep trouble. Some leaders didn't know how to coach properly, they only cared about metrics and when you get "sick" you felt like you have to be guilty for not going to work or else you will "lose your job" kind of environment. In coaching leads should at least ask, "what can I do better to help you?". Nope! They tell you to shorten your calls so your AHT will be low, or build empathy so you get high surveys. It was like here's the list, do it then coaching is over. They don't really take care of their people, they only want their numbers up no matter what. I'm talking about if it there was a typhoon go to work even if you're soaking wet. Oh, and that's another thing they should care about their employees safety, guess not. This job was stressful. Talking all day/night to customers your entire shift is no fun plus shift changes which was fine because that's the job, however - more...
Pros
good friends
Cons
see comment
Salary / Benefits
I love how they hone their employees to excel in what they do. They offer numerous internal promotions that are open to all. Management is supportive.
Pros
Promotion
Salary / Benefits
Chat support. Able to handle 2 chats at the same time. management: they don't listen, they wanted people to take all incoming calls, chat and emails even if there are no available support to accepts customer. they don't hire more people
Pros
free food
Cons
they will give you more workload but no additional salary
Salary / Benefits
Work with Concenrtrix. It's a great opportunity to work with this Company. Competetive salary, good management, though they give you some works that really gives you stress but the management is always there to help you, culture inside is very diverse, very equal to all employees.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Stress
Salary / Benefits
The job are somehow easy and relaxing or not stressfull in it's nature. mostly of the accounts are professionals and Information safe. just the management or it's positioned employee's need to be sometimes open hand.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a