Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Workforce Manager

Salary / Benefits
The company provides flexible working hours for as long as all deliverables are met. The culture is very warm and encourages new employees to be involved with the team by ensuring that their is an immersion with all of the departments at the first week of reporting into the job. The work I have also allows for travel as support needs to be provided to other locations within the Philippines, thereby, allowing exposure to other groups within the same geography.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of this company provides continuous professional growth as the company grows, employees are valued enough that it continually enhances and provides an abundance of training for future opportunities. The company has high respect for diversity and integrity. From being an agent to being part of the support group, I have learned the value of having open trainings to continually grow, not only in your chosen field but every area that the business has. I have learned that being open to different opportunities and engaging with other departments of teams, is an integral part of the company's development. Best part about working with Concentrix are my colleagues and manager. Because of the culture and environment of Concentrix, I am fortunate to be working with talented individuals with whonm I can continually learn from.
Pros
Co-workers, Managers, Culture, Company events for employeees (ie. Family Day, Year End Party)
Cons
Long hours, Low Salary, Limited Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Very productive workplace, people are fun to be with as everyone loves what they were doing. I felt satisfied with the treatment the management had shown. I was able to bring out the best in me with the aide of continuous training they provided. Every minute of the day is fruitful and no hardships were encountered because of teamwork.
Pros
Team building twice a year, free lunch in some occasions
Cons
short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?