Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

Salary / Benefits
PROS * Fast-paced environment - so you'll develop your ability to adapt in stressful situations * Management * Culture is great CONS * Salary and benefits not enough to cover your monthly expenses
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, great benefits. Very commendable. Good colleagues and has strict compliance. Good compensation and fun activities......................
Salary / Benefits
One of the best companies in Cebu. One of the generous companies when it comes to employee gifts. One of the best companies to start your BPO career.
Salary / Benefits
The company is great and the people I work with are awesome! Though we are still in the harmonization process after the merger, everything seems to work better each day.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. People work in collaboration in a timely manner. Goals set are attainable and realistic. Support from direct reports are real time and co workers are receptive to feedback.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a very competitive company. This company will give you training for each employees to be better with their individual roles. Comvergys will compensate all the hardwoks each employees would give towards the company.
Salary / Benefits
Mainly focuses on team performance and how to drive it to reach individual and team goals. I had the chance to learn people management through effective coaching. Support agent friendly environment. When it comes to challenges, retention would be the hardest though there's a chance to guide people into the right path that they should take depending on their personality, mindset and responses.
Pros
Incentives for every hit goals, sales, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
Cons
Long hours of work, a not so realistic time frame of task
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 5years and 5 months Good with incentives Good management Manageable schedule Good salary offer Annual increase provided
Salary / Benefits
This company gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and helped me develop my leadership skills by giving me the opportunity to work for different roles.
Pros
Job security.
Cons
Low salary.
Salary / Benefits
This experience opened a lot of doors for me. I was trained and handled by many of our best managers and was able to execute all teachings with flying colors. The salary and benefits that I had, during my time were all impressive. All hard work paid off. The management is one of the bests that I know. Providing us all the tools and favors that were all essential for life and work. It is much happier to stay in the company when you know you have your co-workers as your friends or even treating them like your family. The fun and professionalism were truly undeniable in that room where I once worked.
Salary / Benefits
Helped me improve as an employee and as a person. Provides equal opportunities to employees and the company is well known for the training they provide. If given the chance I would deifinitely work for this company again.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a company who thinks about their employee. They create a healthy and fun working environment. They support extra curricular activities for their employee. They spend large amount of money for employee activities such as Christmas party and summer outing. They always conduct employee opinion survey to know the voice of the employee.