Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Training Manager

Salary / Benefits
The average tenure in Concentrix Clark (at least during my employment) is about 4 to 5 years -- that says quite a whole lot about how the team strives to keep their people. When the leadership team has to make a critical decision that involves and highly affects the agents, we always default to the leading question "... is this the RIGHT thing to do FOR the agents/employees?" Indeed, if the answer is a clear Yes, then we will proceed with the plans and initiatives that will benefit the employees. The agent-centric culture is amazing. Generally, employees are happy, they have fun, they practice integrity and professionalism, they are productive, they perform. Given the chance, yes I will probably work for CNX again if and when the opportunity arise.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a great organization with a huge portfolio of clients. However, leadership is a huge gap. This may not be true across all accounts but in my experience, it leaves a lot to be desired.
Pros
Office 365, Great tools for support staff, Competitive benefits
Cons
Long hours, Poor leaders
Salary / Benefits
Being in the call center industry I learned a lot from handling people, customer service. management staff, and most of all improving my personality and perspective about managers and how to become a leader that inspires is what l learned from Convergys.
Pros
free lunch
Cons