Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Trainer

Salary / Benefits
I was actually part of its old management, back when its name was still Convergys. I can say it's an excellent breeding ground. Being with Operations was really stressful but it was there I learned determination, patience, and resilience. It was when I moved to the training team that somewhat made the workload a lot lighter—still fast-paced, demanding, quite stressful, but not as chaotic as Operations.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is one of the best BPO company as it offers a lot. They take of their employees and believe in life work balance. The management is focus on making sure that employees receive their salary on a time. they offer incentives and career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a very competitive and fun place to work. They let you be innovative and see how far a project can go with the support of your leaders.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday I learn new things about my job. I tend to meet different personalities when I train newly hired employees. Our goal is to make sure we improve everyday and that we create the best standards of learning to our trainees.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot in my stay in Convergys. My manager was very supportive and very approachable. The processes are clearly rolled and implemented efficiently.
Pros
with great allowances and medical benefit
Cons
sometimes you work long hours
Salary / Benefits
The culture and the salary really depend on the account. It is great for newly hired agents, but not enough opportunities as you move up the ranks.
Pros
Great for starting in the BPO industries
Cons
Few opportunities for tenured employees. Higher management team are usually hired externally
Salary / Benefits
The company is really good. The company provides equal opportunity for everyone. The workplace is great and the people are awesome. I never imagined working in a call centre but because I was really taken care of I have stayed.
Pros
a lot of incentives and promotions
Salary / Benefits
The company makes sure they provide enough time for employees to relax and do their job properly and fairly compensated. Company is diverse and does not discriminate.
Salary / Benefits
The company was my second home for 7 years. I have been with different accounts to different sites an they have maintained their standards. The management is doing a great job.
Salary / Benefits
Life of a trainer in a call center world is very stressful but with all the incentives, a fun working environment and all the wonderful people around you it's still a very rewarding profession at the end of the day.
Salary / Benefits
Itis a fun place to work beacuse of your colleagues. Will definitely give career opportunities and advancement. Nice incentives and benefits. Have an opportunity to meet new people.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys's leading presence in the BPO industry conveys stability. It is easily ranked as one of the top 3 call centers in the Philippines. Work hours can be any shift of 9 hours. I've learned how to manage performance, coach effectively, and facilitate engagingly at Convergys. The workplace culture in our program is customer-centric. Everything we do is for the customer. The hardest part of the job is achieving a work-life balance. Sometimes, jobs require you to work long hours - up to 12 hours! But the most enjoyable part of the job is how the company takes care of its employees. Employee engagement is a top priority.
Pros
Employee engagement, Job stability
Salary / Benefits
Able to promote personal and professional growth. I was able to gain marketable skills and relevant experiences in the corporate world i.e. in retails, sales, customer service and etc.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day for an agent would usually be to scavenge for a station that you can use prior to you shift. You will need to allot 30 minutes to prepare for your shift; mainly to prepare your tools, water, make sure you've done all you bio needs; and make sure you have loaded up all your tools necessary for the shift to support your customers needs. Our support team is standing by for any assistance needed by an agent either to counter check resolution or provide an alternative. Team Leaders, are spot on and ready to update you about your stats to make sure you are on point. Daily targets are set for every agent, team lead, operations mangers and so on. The overall environment is easy and fun; however, it is not to be taken lightly. Our people work with quality assurances for our production and making sure we provide customer excellence. It is result driven and yet we have fun in the office by providing real time incentives.
Pros
Excellent pay.
Cons
Night shifts, it gets to you over time.
Salary / Benefits
We professionally follow company policies and guidelines and enjoy work. Agents and supervisors are rewarded accordingly depending on their performance. We have clean and safe working place as well.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys claims to be the number #1 BPO in the Philippines who hires under graduates. High employee retention indicates the things that I don't have to mention.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Poor upper Management, comp & ben.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys has a good platform for Service Delivery, Employee Engagement and Controlled Management. They allow to harness your full potential through daily interaction with managers and co-workers.
Pros
Learning and Development
Cons
Career Pathing
Salary / Benefits
Very good work experience. Was able to expose myself with different activities which helped me advance my facilitation and classroom management skills while having fun a t work.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys believes in building from within. As long as you work hard, build right relationships with the people you work with and you're needed in the particular post, then you will definitely get the job you want.
Salary / Benefits
It is a pleasure working with best leads in this company.I learned so much in my tenure.