Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Trainee

Salary / Benefits
First time that I will working in a call center industry, you need to adjust everything especially your time since you will be working in a graveyard shift but still I learned a lot.
Pros
Salary Satisfaction
Cons
Night Shift
Salary / Benefits
I have been around 4 months in the company, particularly assigned in a healthcare program. They lengthened a particular phase in our training and as we are due to proceed to another phase; they suddenly announced to us that we are going to be directed to another account. I do not have problem with the changing of the account what do I have troubles with is that they moved our regularization after 3 months on top of our 4. I doubt if it would only take 3 months. There would be issues that would arise again and they would change the game plan without telling us sufficient information. I feel a lot like a pawn in the game. They inform us that they value us but treated us the contrary. We even have discrepancies in the holiday pay, saying we are only paid 1 hour instead of 2 because we clocked on at 11pm. We arrived at 10pm but can't clock on because the estart won't enable us to log in not until 11pm but we started our phone time at 10:30. That was for both the christmas and new year's holiday pay and they have just informed us this march that it would be so! And, also our trainer is not approachable. She would sulk whenever we ask questions and she would always grate on our self-esteems when we verify information. I mean, we can't learn what we don't know so I have a hard time figuring out what her deal is.
Pros
Every 2nd week salary
Cons
Unapproachable trainers, not a very competitive salary, puts unnecessary pressure on newbies
Salary / Benefits
Filing, encoding, tracking active and terminated files, sorting and mailing of HR related documents, Organizing 201 files, compensation and Insurance Benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?