Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Salary / Benefits
Its fun to meet different types of people from different backgrounds. I always learn something new from them. They also challenged me when it comes with dealing conflicts.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a good company which will help you to enhance your skills and will definitely help you grow with your career. It has a great workplace for for the employees to feel that they have a second home.
Salary / Benefits
1. My typical day at work, taking large volume of calls as expected in call center, Working at midnight and out of afternoon and stress. 2. I learned many things how to handle customer without seeing them just using my voice and talent in speaking specially talking to americans and other nationalities, continuous leaning and thinking cause you need to do self strategies to have a sale without violating laws and company rules. 3. the management is not so good especially in Facilities, cleanliness, security, to much rules and regulation. 4. different culture applies but the thing is were all filipinos and we understand each other, typical filipino traits laughing talking and serious about the job. 5. Making sure that your healthy, avoiding health issues like sickness, stress, time management and family bonding. 6. Meeting new people every time cause in bpo industry hiring is continuous.
Pros
Food and People
Cons
Distance and to much late schedule like mine 3:30 am to 12:30 noon
Salary / Benefits
It's a nice company, good salary, a good envoronment treat employees equally.The management are nice security is good for the company specially when ot comes to the employee.
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working with this company. Company management and colleagues are very awesome. Salary is good also. But very long working hours.
Pros
free accomodation
Cons