Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Salary / Benefits
My teammates and Team Leader help me get through the hardships of being a newbie in a tech account and it was a great learning experience, learning new process and tools which can only help me more.
Salary / Benefits
Prioritize your employee not just your earnings. The management is ridiculously selfless, especially this pandemic they don't care if you'll get sick.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for more than a year and due to my health issue, I decided to submit my resignaiton. The company has more benefits and the working environment was amazing.
Salary / Benefits
almost all the accounts are toxic and really hard to survive. Good thing is my tl and OM are good people that's why I stayed. But the work you are force to do RDOT. And the goals are impossible. Not gonna recommend this company. Your life will never be balanced when you stay in this company.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Concentrix for 5 years. Good benefits with "so-so" salary if you work in back office. I can say that the company is financially stable.
Salary / Benefits
Interesting people to work with. Company is Pro agent friendly and Incentive and perks are great as well. I have learned a lot from this company which i will always treasure.
Pros
Experiencing home based enviroment
Cons
Graveyard shifts but it was fine
Salary / Benefits
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pros
monthly activities
Salary / Benefits
I love how the company helps us to be more productive by giving us good leaders to show us how our work should be done for us to be successful like them.
Pros
Free food whenever there are events, commission, high salary, friendly people
Salary / Benefits
My expectations is not met but the workplace is good. I just love the priviledges to have big discounts in golds gym and free clinic, healthcard and also has a gender equality
Pros
Overtime has a big money to earn
Cons
Management is sucks
Salary / Benefits
People enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded.certificates of achievement are oil in the machinery. have fun, and laugh.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
low-fat menu
Salary / Benefits
As an IT support, we start the day with a Huddle then logging in to the system to start receiving support calls via phone and chat. Resolving issues with software installation and business application. With frequent consultation with SME.
Pros
Up-sell bonus
Salary / Benefits
The job is really hard and we have a high volume of calls with different customers issues.The account was really complicated.The tools are good but explorable.
Pros
Good job offer and benefits
Cons
long travel and account difficulties
Salary / Benefits
Convergys provide quality product and services training. Provide facilities for work out and aerobics. Convergys is very friendly and show care to their employees.
Pros
Sometime free lunch
Cons
long breaks
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working there . The only reason I left was I think my salary is not enough for me to support my family and my personal needs. And my latest supervisor was so rude.
Pros
cool
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
they treat everyone as family HMO for the employee and 3 of his dependents the company recognizes the hard work of an employee and rewards them. I'd love to go back and work for CVG
Salary / Benefits
Working in a place where you get free food and unlimited internet access is so much fun and beneficial but the downside of getting those privileges is having to travel 2 hrs to work and 2 hrs going home. What I loved most about my previous company is the family day, wherein all employees from all sites get to bring their whole family to a theme park for free and monetary value stubs that can be used for food and other store purchases. It has been a fun stay with the company however, there are reasons to consider that made me leave the company and that is proximity and other benefits that is not so beneficial for an employee with a big family.
Pros
Free food, Wi-fi access, Effecient compensation and benefits POC's
Cons
Proximity
Salary / Benefits
Supportive management. Very transparent company and will give you the room to learn on your own with the support you need. With them you will have a fun learning environment.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the biggest and largest BPO company. I received competitive salary and benefits. I was happy with the teams I've been into. I am thankful of the learnings I've had and will always be thankful for the knowledge I gained.
Salary / Benefits
The account I was with was definitely awesome. I just can't say the same for the people running it though. I wish they'd concentrate more on their employees' potential than go find faults, lose people and go ramping again. It just really doesn't make sense, does it?
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work begins by checking callback commitments assigned to me. Taking supervisor/manager's call while assisting agents on the floor with their calls. My job have greatly helped me in developing my multitasking skills, focus, and patience. The best part of working in this company is my team, we treat each other as family and make each other's day better. The hardest part of the job is when we have a lot of calls in queue and we have to assist agents at the same time. I found this hard at first but has become easy after some time.
Pros
Incentives and access to many tools.
Cons
We are multi skilled, therefore we have to fill in whatever is needed daily.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome work atmosphere, great pay & benefits, great management. having goals on your metrics on a daily basis. also bonuses are attainable on a monthly basis!
  1. Technical Support Specialist