Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
My stay with Concentrix/Convergys Philippines was very productive. This was were I learned everything in the BPO industry. It has molded me to what I am today.
Salary / Benefits
My role is a very challenging role. They provided proper training which enhanced my communication skills. They wanted people to br competitive in handling customer calls.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Taking in 40-80 calls a day about Internet, Cable and Phone issues of American clients was exciting, fun but rather toxic. I understand the nature of work being a technical support rep. There are a lot of targets to be passed in a month that's why it's so pressured. Overall it was a good experience.
Pros
Better Learning Experience
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
working student learned time management management not good fun hardest part was coming to work enjoyable part was pay day .............................
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a new challenge. Management is good. Colleagues are cool to work with. Work environment is great. Salary is acceptable but it is fixed. Well compensated
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
you need a lot of energy working here because of the many phone calls and stress. you will also experience the lack of sleep and it is very to take a leave while working here
Pros
free bedroom
Cons
long hours/seat short
Salary / Benefits
We were almost 50 agents that had been forced to resigned, and some had chosen to be terminated. Most of us had been working for 4-5 months after we had been kicked off on the program. They said that we did not pass the training. The training that we signed on was only for 5 weeks in total, and we passed the certification before we hit on the floor. But as advised by our supervisor it’s the client call to trim down the agent on the floor. Sadly we had been swept on the corner before they trashed us out. They were not even bothered to wait for 6 months to decide whether we can be regularized or not. They have policy manual, but they don't follow the process. We have our labour code, but they don't mind to do things without due process. It's really a terrible experience.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned on how to handle difficult customers on the phone. Still I can make them happy even they experience a little trouble on their service by resolving it.
Pros
Give aways sometimes
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Good training environment. With the account/LOB where I was assigned, the people were not so approachable especially if you are a newbie. Some superiors were also biased. The company itself is great but not the management.
Pros
Salary & Benefits
Salary / Benefits
The managers supervisor and all the people inside the office is friendly we have a lot of activities like sport fest , dance contest singing contest we also having a free lunch every weekend.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
Fun experience. Learned a lot. Managers and Superiors are knowledgeable and approachable. Resources are reliable. Tools working fine all the time. Salary is great.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the greatest BPO companies in the Philippines that help Filipinos to grow and establish great career oppurtunities by providing unmeasurable benefits.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is its proximity to my place.well not so organized management and the hardest part of the job is to multi task troubleshooting 3 campaigns at the same time.
Pros
free parking
Salary / Benefits
- Sufficient time for training (1.5 months) - Accepts high school graduate - Fair Salary - Supportive trainers - Complete amenities (sleeping, training, coaching and pantries)
Pros
Very systematic
Cons
hectic schedules
Salary / Benefits
same as all the call ctr thatb ive been through its not the same atmosphere mood everyday but definitely they are all rooms for improvement, also hardest pat of the job is irate callers and most enjoyable is coaching period
Pros
free lunch
Cons
mandatory ot
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is one of the best companies I have ever been. It may just be a call center but the learning I got out from the company is well worth it. The incentives is well-deserve specially if you will work hard to meet and exceed their KPI.
Pros
Sleeping Quarters, music room, gym, cafeteria
Cons
should change the HMO from Intellicare
Salary / Benefits
Being a call center agent is what I can say a very promising job. It's where you can find a lot of different kinds of people working on the same company. I can say promising cause, in a short while that I was able to work in that environment, I saw a lot of opportunity that may be able to use in the future as your edge.
Pros
Having a HMO
Cons
Not having enough sleep
Salary / Benefits
So far Concentrix is my longest job that I've ever been with, almost perfect however I'm still looking for progress. I got a baby now so I need to work hard and find better job again.
Pros
sometimes free lunch, lot of incentives and freebies
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed my work with Concentrix. They have the best management and the salary, perks, and benefits are really something to look forward to. The facilities, in different locations, are super clean and the sleeping quarters smell good
Pros
Great Management, Great Salary system
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment. The management is great. Enjoyed being a part of the company since day 1 because I meet new friends. Queuing but satisfying because I would be able to help accountants with their payroll problems.
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Overtime
  1. Technical Support Representative