Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
* heath benefits are good * workplace is busy * crowded * very competitive * has monthly and annual activities for the employees * fast promotion
Salary / Benefits
I work 8 hours daily. I love the account I handle since I learned how to resolved technical issues of the customers and I learned how to do a bookkeeping jobs. My Team Leader and my Subject Matter Expert are very supportive.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
CONCENTRIX (formerly CONVERGYS ) is a productive ,secure and fun workplace with great incentives like the sales incentives.Great benefits as well especially the HMO.The site is very much accesible to everything,the malls,banks,church and schools.The bosses are approachable and open door policy is observed in the workplace so it is easy for employees to let the management know of their opinions and suggestions.
Pros
more incentives and great HMO
Salary / Benefits
I was hired with Convergys which has been bought by Concentrix year 2018. Convergys provides employees good compensation, fortunately Concentrix didn't make it less. They provide quality training for employees too.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work since it is Loacted in Nuvali Santa rosa Laguna. Nice workplace and the people are all nice. same with the management team. if given a chance to work in this office I will grab that opportunity!
Pros
good work schedules
Cons
long travel time
Salary / Benefits
Team Leaders are very supportive. Awesome rewards are waiting for agents who do hard work. Co-agents are very kind, you'll feel like you're just at home.
Pros
awesome spiffs
Salary / Benefits
The best part is the workmates. I had fun and I enjoyed working with my wavemates. The pay was premium for a provincial rate. The account was okay as well as the management.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys was very into the benefit of the employees. They always make sure that employees will always be appreciated. They gave us Free Imax, Summer Party and Christmas party in one of the most famous hotel.
Salary / Benefits
on my opinion Convergys may sound great on advertisements and all but once you get there the experience is totally different just to some it up it was just horrible.
Salary / Benefits
Good working Environment. My coworker are helpful and assist you to learn the job easily. The management support and guide you always. They will also give opportunity to improve and be promoted.
Salary / Benefits
Low pay, management that sucks and unrealistic stats placed by the client (so you hardly can get incentives unless you're immortal). A lot of surprise mandatory OT and the workforce literally has a microphone in the middle of the floor to monitor and say everything you are breaking. Applying for a leave was easy to be fair though. HMO was fine. Not good or bad. They say it isn't for all and maybe it's true. The account I had was pulled out after awhile. I will admit the I like the offices themselves. The facilities are nice, near major establishments and the shower room is always clean with warm water. You can easily get promoted in my experience but demoted right away too.
Pros
Clean facilities, 24 hour pantry
Cons
Management, workforce, mandatory overtimes
Salary / Benefits
A lot of our team members isn't really motivated to get to work as they aren't managing people well. Not everyone who leads are professional enough to handle people. For the past two years there are times that I can't perform well and instead of motivating me, I had a talk with our manager(higher than the supervisor) to tell that if we are removed the scores are way way better. There's also a time that I had a severe issue imwith health and despite of understanding the challenges they are encouraging you to look for other jobs That was the most memorable and most hasrsh feedback I received. And they are expecting people would be motivated by that.
Pros
Free meal for our program
Cons
Very bad people handling (for some managers )
Salary / Benefits
Long story to make it short concentrix is Awesome im so happy being part of this prestige and big company. More power to them and hoping they can help all of the filipino people that needs job
Pros
Movie Tickets
Salary / Benefits
The environment was good. Coworkers, OMs, TLs, and SOMs are all approacheable. They are willing to assist you if needed and they train you to be able to stand on your own. Over all, it was very nice.
Salary / Benefits
I'm being paid well but the practices inside a call center industry are exhausting. It needs more free time and freedom inside the industry or the people inside will always leave.
Salary / Benefits
as a technical support we help our customers by providing troubleshooting with the customer dsl and internet. file ticket and creating job order for onsite visis
Pros
account is easy
Cons
management is anti agent
Salary / Benefits
Pros Friendly Environment HRs are easy to approach. Trainers are knowledgeable. Incentive for employees. Salary yearly increase. Productive Team Managers.
Salary / Benefits
Good for young professionals and students looking for immediate hiring. School-work-life can be manageable. Convergys San Lazaro is the coolest place with the coolest people.
Pros
Lounge area, canteen area with lots of amenities, office clinic
Cons
Shifting hours
Salary / Benefits
It's great to be with this company - learned the best way in handling customer service - great management - great workplace environment - the job is hard but the management had made it simple, easy and enjoyable
Pros
Great Management
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of reasons why we love the compay where we are working. Also, we have several reasons why we are working such as career growth, financial stability, fame, etc. Aside from that we're working because we have bills that we need settle and I can say that my company help me to pay my bills by the competitive salary that I received. In addition, I'm able to send my self im school because my company allow me to go to school and they provide me all the help I need lile flexible working schedule, and approve my leaves.
Pros
Yearly allocation of leaves
Cons
Harmonization of the contracts
  1. Technical Support Representative