Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
Extra curricular activities made Convergys/Concentrix company stand out from others which made employees enjoy their work and be productive. Also employees get to showcase their individual talents.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and comfortable to work with. The training was very informative. The job was very challenging yet fulfilling. I highly recommend concentrix
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is very good, all the staffs are professional they treat everyone as a family. The superiors manage the team correctly and gives new ideas, techniques and new learnings to improve skills
Salary / Benefits
Quickest and best employee management for a BPO company. From employment to to job withdrawal processes are the easiest I have experienced. Concentrix makes sure their employees are well cared for from start to finish.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is good and the people are also welcoming and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to work unequipped with knowledge and support before hitting the production floor
Salary / Benefits
Great Management, colleagues are fun to work with. get to know different people and get to travel different places in Philippines. company provides Good training that helps excel my carrier
Salary / Benefits
Even I started from a scratch and i dont even have a background in call center they managed to train me well in a well manered environment. People at concentrix is very friendly too
Salary / Benefits
Training was unclear and very hard to understand. Trainer was always smokes as if we don't. Always smoke without asking if we understand the lesson/topic.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Always recruit
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/Concentrix was a very good place to work with. The salary is high and they offer very good compensations. The only problem I had was, some Team Leaders are power trippers.
Salary / Benefits
Good company management was not that good. Disputes are never taken care of. Unable to reached out agents who needs help. But co-agents are good. But Overtime is a must with no lunch and that's not a good idea.
Salary / Benefits
An Okay place to work depending on your account. With my experience, the account is a little bit hard, but the management is good, but the workplace is a little bit toxic.
Salary / Benefits
every weekend or even every month, they present the most important issue in the company and the actions made to address those issues through fun games and activities to agents so they will adapt it and used it in a fun way through calls.
Pros
get prices, gadgets and tickets to events
Cons
winners
Salary / Benefits
Great people and environment but there are some factors that contributes to the company that makes it unbearable. Overall, I loved the time I worked in such a great company
Pros
Fun people and great environment
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix's environment is a bit lackluster for me I've learned how to payroll work in the US Management for me is a bit tight The hardest part of the job is the shift schedules
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Exhausting
Salary / Benefits
The team we had was amazing, the work place culture was wonderful and I personally had a great time working in this company.Because of the competitive pay, it afforded me to travel and go to different places in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Concentrix is exceptional. Friendly working environment, not stressful working load and great team leaders. I'd say, one of the best things in the company is the many experiences you'll get. You get to work with a lot of professionals who have excelled in their work. You will find that they have so much to offer and that you have so much to learn. The work environment is varied nice. The new place is great. You will enjoy it there. Since the building is new, the facilities are in great shape. While I was always exhausted, I can genuinely say I enjoyed working here.
Pros
everything is good
Cons
Everyday is a challenge
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from this company. Communication skills and Technical skills were enhanced and at the same time enjoyed working with other people. I learned how to be a team player.
Salary / Benefits
Usual day at work involves coming an hour early to start up your tools and be sure to get a seat for your self as it is a little cramped during shift change. Technical information is handy and a great deal of customer service should be practiced. Management is a little strict as we have to comply to certain requirements set by international clients. Workplace is a little more less cohesive as the day to day would depend on the circle you would get along with or the team you belong. Staying up lively at wee hours of morning poses a great challenge to everyday work. Pay and the medical coverage would be most rewarding but health has always been an issue for this kind of job nature.
Pros
Less traffic to work
Cons
health issue
Salary / Benefits
Well planned team building for employee to attend and enjoy the activity and provider proper transportation to manage delays at company's cost. Generous In giving rewards and recognition for the employee.
Pros
Free meals during over time
Cons
required Over time
Salary / Benefits
Provided answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients to corrective steps. Handled trouble tickets with support inventions for urgent issues. Diagnose and fix technical issues with mobile and mobile broadband. Assists customer by providing high level of customer service. Report, cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
  1. Technical Support Representative