Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
very exhausting, people are really great but the work and company itself has a way of things that does not go well with the employees. but it depends on the person if they like the job
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is good. Agents can take some rest on the sleeping area during the break schedules. The management knows how to value the employees, they also give appraisals based on performance and tenureships
Salary / Benefits
I applied at concentrix through online and they invited me for personal interview. We did assessments ofcourse and mock calls then the final interview. I got the job that very same day and started my shift that night.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and have a fun working environment. Fair treatment to all employees and have their open door policy which you can approach anyone in case there's issue that you want to discuss directly to higher operation officers.
Salary / Benefits
They listen to agents' feedback which is what I like with the company. In terms of the product, they provide appropriate training making sure that you are up to date
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is the best company the I worked with. The company is really good I would strongly recommend the company for the beginners in the industry. I need to move out from the company because I can't handle the management anymore specially the Quality. Not to brag but I am a performer of the campaign but quality is not really helping me to maintain my ability of performing. I can simply say they are no help they are a fault finder.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working with understanding Team Leaders. Good incentives and time of work. It's just sadden me that i have to resigned due to my kids and decided to work from home.
Salary / Benefits
Very well in trianing people. If you are a newbie this company should be your stepping stone. Always learn and develop through your talents and skills and also stepping up your own career growth and needs hard work to be in the management, if you wish you are aiming for supervisory.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing work-life balance and office amenities makes it a great place to work. Provides lots of career growth opportunities and training is very in-depth, as well as the assessment gates to keep you on track and in good shape before hitting production. The nesting and/or incubation period gives you ample time for holistic product and account knowledge undertakings.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with the company for almost a year I would say they were cool and they always make sure that their employee is getting the right benefits. They are one of the leading BPO companies.
Salary / Benefits
One of the top BPO companies in the country. A friendly environment, one of the happiest workplace. It gives you incentive, one of the top performing company.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day.. We received lots of calls every day and provide good service to the client..we have a shifting schedule and they also provide some training.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Concentrix for almost a year. I can say that it's the normal call center job, however they have an excellent management. And when it comes to benefits, they're really highly recommended. They scheduled team buildings from time to time and it's a great idea to at least get out of the stress. All in all, Concentrix is one of the best call center company.
Salary / Benefits
Able to learn how to handle customers even with a crucial situation or a simple work. Assist and guide customers with basic troubleshooting steps on how to fix a problem.
Salary / Benefits
During my stay with Concentrix, I've learned a lot of things. I improved my communication skills that helped me alot in providing a world class customer service.
Salary / Benefits
You can develop your skills in many ways in this company. You can also learn different ways to cope to many difficult situations and the people are very helpful and friendly so you won't feel much stress at work.
Salary / Benefits
good company. managed well. no salary dispute. good hygiene. nice culture. nice work.balance. i like the free parking for cars. sucks to pay for the motorcycle. (shaw site).
Salary / Benefits
If this would be your first job and you want to climb up the laddle right away, join concentrix as it has more opportunities than you can think of. It is also fun to be in CNX as they have a lot of extra activities.
Salary / Benefits
This company really paying good for the salary, this company is really a good and stable company, however, i would like to shout out to the management not really the company to give more time and space to the agents i can feel that there's a lot of agent are really stress out because of the management, Just be more friendly to the agents. Yeah account is really toxic but let the agents feel they are happy and excited to go to work every single day. Number is normal for the management to look for the agents but let them feel that they are special and friends to the management.
Salary / Benefits
I was able to work as a Technical Support Representative and Sales Representative for a Network Hardware provider company worldwide. I do still remember all of the leanings that I have from Concenrtrix.
  1. Technical Support Representative