Concentrix

Concentrix Salary & Benefits reviews: Technical Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.
Salary / Benefits
As an old employee, Concentrix has been a good environment to work at, all its employees are Humble and approachable. You will never regret working at Concentrix.
Pros
Good environment and high salary
Salary / Benefits
Chat support. Able to handle 2 chats at the same time. management: they don't listen, they wanted people to take all incoming calls, chat and emails even if there are no available support to accepts customer. they don't hire more people
Pros
free food
Cons
they will give you more workload but no additional salary
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company with good salary but the management is not that good. Friendly environment within the production floor because the employees are close to each other.
Salary / Benefits
I have good teamates who encourages me to work eventhough the workload is so overloaded. But its not always rainbows and unicorns inside the workplace. You have this not so good leaders. They are not hesistant to humiliate you infront of your workmates. And also that time I worked their salary is so low incentives are hard to reach. Environment got toxic.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with the company for almost a year I would say they were cool and they always make sure that their employee is getting the right benefits. They are one of the leading BPO companies.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Concentrix for almost a year. I can say that it's the normal call center job, however they have an excellent management. And when it comes to benefits, they're really highly recommended. They scheduled team buildings from time to time and it's a great idea to at least get out of the stress. All in all, Concentrix is one of the best call center company.
Salary / Benefits
good company. managed well. no salary dispute. good hygiene. nice culture. nice work.balance. i like the free parking for cars. sucks to pay for the motorcycle. (shaw site).
Salary / Benefits
This company really paying good for the salary, this company is really a good and stable company, however, i would like to shout out to the management not really the company to give more time and space to the agents i can feel that there's a lot of agent are really stress out because of the management, Just be more friendly to the agents. Yeah account is really toxic but let the agents feel they are happy and excited to go to work every single day. Number is normal for the management to look for the agents but let them feel that they are special and friends to the management.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/Concentrix was a very good place to work with. The salary is high and they offer very good compensations. The only problem I had was, some Team Leaders are power trippers.
Salary / Benefits
Good company management was not that good. Disputes are never taken care of. Unable to reached out agents who needs help. But co-agents are good. But Overtime is a must with no lunch and that's not a good idea.
Salary / Benefits
Great people and environment but there are some factors that contributes to the company that makes it unbearable. Overall, I loved the time I worked in such a great company
Pros
Fun people and great environment
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
* heath benefits are good * workplace is busy * crowded * very competitive * has monthly and annual activities for the employees * fast promotion
Salary / Benefits
CONCENTRIX (formerly CONVERGYS ) is a productive ,secure and fun workplace with great incentives like the sales incentives.Great benefits as well especially the HMO.The site is very much accesible to everything,the malls,banks,church and schools.The bosses are approachable and open door policy is observed in the workplace so it is easy for employees to let the management know of their opinions and suggestions.
Pros
more incentives and great HMO
Salary / Benefits
I was hired with Convergys which has been bought by Concentrix year 2018. Convergys provides employees good compensation, fortunately Concentrix didn't make it less. They provide quality training for employees too.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work since it is Loacted in Nuvali Santa rosa Laguna. Nice workplace and the people are all nice. same with the management team. if given a chance to work in this office I will grab that opportunity!
Pros
good work schedules
Cons
long travel time
Salary / Benefits
The best part is the workmates. I had fun and I enjoyed working with my wavemates. The pay was premium for a provincial rate. The account was okay as well as the management.
Salary / Benefits
Long story to make it short concentrix is Awesome im so happy being part of this prestige and big company. More power to them and hoping they can help all of the filipino people that needs job
Pros
Movie Tickets
Salary / Benefits
Pros Friendly Environment HRs are easy to approach. Trainers are knowledgeable. Incentive for employees. Salary yearly increase. Productive Team Managers.
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of reasons why we love the compay where we are working. Also, we have several reasons why we are working such as career growth, financial stability, fame, etc. Aside from that we're working because we have bills that we need settle and I can say that my company help me to pay my bills by the competitive salary that I received. In addition, I'm able to send my self im school because my company allow me to go to school and they provide me all the help I need lile flexible working schedule, and approve my leaves.
Pros
Yearly allocation of leaves
Cons
Harmonization of the contracts