Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative415 reviews
Philippines415 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Salary / Benefits
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
Salary / Benefits
was able to bond with my teammates
was able to learn how to troubleshoot

was able to meet a lot of new people

so very fun at work with teammates

char hahahaha

Salary / Benefits
Company and campaign was great but there was a problem within the campaign management and they were not able to handle the pandemic situation properly.
Salary / Benefits
As an old employee, Concentrix has been a good environment to work at, all its employees are Humble and approachable. You will never regret working at Concentrix.
Pros
Good environment and high salary
Salary / Benefits
Convergys/Concentrix needs to invest in improving their company CULTURE. I've had some good friends I met there which was the only reason I liked working there. Pay is okay, I'm not going to say it's great because I'm sure this company is getting their bang for a buck. I think the pay was $2/hr and some cents when you start in which if you pay an agent in the US for the same job, it would be around $15 up per hour. If you're single, pay works out, but if you have a family with kids, you will live pay check to pay check as an agent.

I've had a operations manager who yelled at people, and tend to intimidate everyone because she was an "OM". They didn't talk to the agents directly unless someone was in deep trouble. Some leaders didn't know how to coach properly, they only cared about metrics and when you get "sick" you felt like you have to be guilty for not going to work or else you will "lose your job" kind of environment. In coaching leads should at least ask, "what can I do better to help you?". Nope! They tell you to shorten your calls so your AHT will be low, or build empathy so you get high surveys. It was like here's the list, do it then coaching is over. They don't really take care of their people, they only want their numbers up no matter what. I'm talking about if it there was a typhoon go to work even if you're soaking wet. Oh, and that's another thing they should care about their employees safety, guess not.

This job was stressful. Talking all day/night to customers your entire shift is no fun plus shift changes which was fine because that's the job, however
 - more...
Pros
good friends
Cons
see comment
Salary / Benefits
Chat support. Able to handle 2 chats at the same time.
management: they don't listen, they wanted people to take all incoming calls, chat and emails even if there are no available support to accepts customer. they don't hire more people
Pros
free food
Cons
they will give you more workload but no additional salary
Salary / Benefits
They great training system on where agents will really learn not only to speak in English but to confidently converse in English. They have a very simple but in depth method.
Pros
Training
Salary / Benefits
Concentrix is a company that compensates every needs of an employee. I go to the office without any hassle. Trained me with knowledge and skills to work with easily. The management are very approachable. The environment is relaxing making the workplace comfortable. Upgrading skills from a customer service representative to a technical support representative is the most difficult for me. After working comfortably but challenging, at the end of the day, knowing that the company is paying me well makes my job very rewarding.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary / Benefits
This may be a review for BPOS in general,, to be honest they dont care about their workers. They are business centric and will only think much of their people so long as their company profits.
Salary / Benefits
My experience with Convergys - Concentrix was awesome. I met a lot of new real friends and the environment, support, managers are very welcoming. I had a great time with them.
Salary / Benefits
As a tech support we manage to support needs of each customer about their internet connection. We used to assist them whenever they experience some interruption with their services.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company with good salary but the management is not that good. Friendly environment within the production floor because the employees are close to each other.
Salary / Benefits
All team leaders are nice and supportive. The work itself is really stressful. You have to deal with irate customers, most of the time. You have to always check your metrics. You have to be flexible in all aspects. Working in this company is like you're always in a battle field, you should be always ready with the changes. This company will bring out the best in you. With all the trainings and experiences that you will learn from them, I can say that it will make you tough, unbeatable and smart.
Salary / Benefits
I have good working experience back in Convergys. My team leader is very supportive and as well as my colleagues. Everyone pushes me to work hard and get better numbers.
Salary / Benefits
Working in concentrix was a nice start because I learned a lot from my colleagues and they hired trainers who are good. the process in applying is also fast and they are accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
it was okay. stayed for 3 months. training was 2 months and 1 month when i was in production. The environment was okay. People were competitive for the incentives.
Salary / Benefits
I have good teamates who encourages me to work eventhough the workload is so overloaded. But its not always rainbows and unicorns inside the workplace. You have this not so good leaders. They are not hesistant to humiliate you infront of your workmates. And also that time I worked their salary is so low incentives are hard to reach. Environment got toxic.
Salary / Benefits
I like about concentrix is their management. Most manager I met is cool. The pay is not so competitive. No free lunch and there is lesser opportunity for growth.
Salary / Benefits
I'm happy and i'm honored to be part of concentrix family. That's my dream company ever since I desired to be part of BPO company. I'm a technical support for internet connection. Team mates, supervisors and managers are friendly. Easy to approach and open arms to teach and give feedback.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
very exhausting, people are really great but the work and company itself has a way of things that does not go well with the employees. but it depends on the person if they like the job