Concentrix

Technical Support Representative447 reviews
Philippines447 reviews

Found 447 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,815 reviews

Good Company

Opportunities for internal employees are good. You will have an opportunity to permanently work from home. And the current management that I am working is great.

Pros

Benefits are great

Cons

Very little salary increase

Stressful but fulling job

You gotta have a strong mind, body and heart. Will require you to be flexible and adaptable. It will develop your overall capacity to exceed expectation.

No Growth, but a good job for working students that will leave eventually.

A very toxic workplace and no work-life balance.You're not allowed to use the internet while at work, no phones and no paper allowed. This was due to some former degenerate employees that abused this privilege.Your circle of friends only revolves around your team unless you are very friendly.There are plenty of incentives specially during peak season such as holidays and super bowl so your benefits go beyond the limits at times.You are judged based on stats and stats alone, which makes you just a number to them. They will not prioritize working students. The management will always have another policy to introduce which adds more red tape to what you can do with clients. It got up to a point when we were basically robots and were penalized just for going off-script.The most enjoyable part of it though is i get to go home around 5am, and watch others rush to work, and having a good team lead will make your life better. Such as mine, than accommodates my exam schedule.

Great place to work.

Great place to work. The place were just about 5 minutes drive from my home. The people working there are amazing and I met a lot of friends from that place

Pros

free coffee

Cons

very strict in terms of punctuality

Good place to enhance your knowlegde

Concentrix is a good place to learn. It depends on the program. Some programs doesn't care about how their employees work hard. Overall concentrix itself is a good company

Pay is good but kpi is stressful

I've been working in concentrix for a couple of years and the pay is good. However, the required kpi is very stressful. Especially if you're in a technical account wherein most of the customers are irate because of the clients services. It's not your fault though but you need to cover your client regarding issues with their services and at the same time absorbed the feedback of their customers through surveys. That will affect your kpi and that's the downside working in concentrix.

Productive and Fun work place

Company has great salary and benefits. It also has free shuttle for its employees. Trainer also is great as they will teach you all the things you need to know.

Official response from Concentrix

March 8, 2022
Hey, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback Thank you so much for your feedback

Productive and Happy Work Place

Concentrix offers a lot of good benefits for their employees. They do offer overtime for us which is very helpful. They also do their best to insure that we are well taken care of and we are satisfied and happy in the work place. The management is wonderful.

Good workplace but low salary

I really love it here in CNX. They appreciated all my efforts and I've become one of the best agents because of a good management. I only have dreamt to be a top agent and I've become a top agent month after month. However, in terms of salary, they offer too low my basic pay is only at 16k excluding the rice salary and internet allowance. Overall my total monthly pay is more or less 22k. The night differential is only at 10% and the annual increase is less than what I expected. My 13th month pay is also low because of a low basic pay. I felt like I've given so much for the company but the salary is still the same. I had an offer to be promoted, but when I learned about the compensation, yet again it's disappointing. I think this company is a good stepping stone for those newbies in the industry, still I am really grateful to CNX for an opportunity to work here.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Low salary

Fun workplace but not a place for career growth.

Account is easy and support are approachable. Only thing is no career stability in this company. Also, incentives they provide is always delayed and agents need to follow it up from time to time. Some TL are also not accomodating and don't value their agents.

Pros

Nice culture and easy account which is good for starters.

Cons

Low salary offer. No career stability and incentives always took so long for associates to get.

Jobs at Concentrix

Technical Support Representative positions
See more jobs

Challenging company to work with.

Concentrix is a good company for entry-level graduates who want to gain experience in the BPO industry. They have various open roles and opportunities to choose from. Most people that I met during my stay are money-driven. They only care about earning more from account incentives. Agents are pressured to meet metrics that are sometimes unrealistic.

Pros

1. More opportunities for career growth

Cons

1. You are pressured to meet account metrics.

Stressful

The compensation is good but the thing is the only important to them is the aht you need to do leads also which is we can't force those customers to buy their product it is very stressfull

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Very stressfull

Poor and Selfish Management

we've been crossed trained in a short period of time into different LOB's. Applied for Tech supp rep but you'll handle customer service related issues then you become a part-time sales rep. It's like you're all around. incentives were not being released right away, their releasing date already took time since it should be 45days then they extended it until the next month until I resigned and you wont be able to get them once you're already inactive in Workday account. You're mandated to make sales leads/sales as a Tsr. Plus the management doesn't care about their employees all they want is to be able to render OT's and generate sales. HR is not responsive in email they know most of their employees are in WAH setup. Even though you're sick they will let you work

Pros

Paycheck date, non tax net allowance

Cons

mandatory every day OT lunch and post OT. always queueing because you're handling many LOB's, taxable necessities allowances, difficulty to request leave

Amazing and fun trainers!

Training team is the best!People in the workplace are nice.I just had an issue processing my final pay because it is so hard to communicate with the people in hr or payroll. I waited more than a month already and I am still waiting currently.

Friendly Environment

My stay was not too long however it was 50/50. Training side was the 50% as it turns out to be problematic due to unprofessionalism by 1 of our trainer. Anyhow, on the floor for calls, it was okay. Competitive.

Pros

Sleeping lounges

Cons

Too far from my residence

Great management

Great experience, trainings are well conducted. Good working environment, best team leaders and operations manager. I've learned a lot. Benefits are good. Salary is reasonable.

Fair workplace

I think they should treasure their employees by checking on them every once in a while, checking if their contract with current role still fits. Provide higher basic salary.

Best company to be with

Concentrix is the best company for newbies, they are giving opportunities to newbies to grow and learn. The people there are approachable and friendly and you will never get bored in concentrix.

Worst company that pays low but requires high

Please do not apply, your hard will not be compensated. Low salary hard to get pto. Do not provide good benefits and management is not good as well. If you are a friend of high ops, then youll get a good schedule.

Fun workplace

The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.

Pros

Free lunches, high perks

Nice working place

It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.

Pros

Performance incentives

Cons

Unpaid overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits