Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Salary / Benefits
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work would be answering customer/technical inquiries, Inbound assistance regarding Internet Access, billing, and general inquiries with troubleshooting. I learned to multitask efficiently. management for the said company is fair enough, fair workplace environment.
Salary / Benefits
The company seems very decent and honest to offer attractive compensation. It has been established for many years and have rooted with very good organization to function providing quality customer service/assistance. Though the company has been considered as one of the biggest BPO company, you would not imagine having issue on providing musinformation and poor quality ethics. Company has a very serious approach when it comes to fraud and any other related security matters. In overall the company is very good enough to supply/provide quality services to their clients, and providing a healthy work environment to their employees alike.
Pros
Free meals provided by the program, sales and service incentives.
Cons
Long hour lunch breaks.
Salary / Benefits
new and advance learning has been given to us. we were given a free training whenever a new updates in technology needs to be introduce to the public. Good customer service has been developed into this company, their management is really something that is very approachable and willing to know the condition of their employees.
Pros
free training, once a year teambuilding
Salary / Benefits
They don't discriminate races, happy environment. Good pay and people are great. They provide training for enhance your skills. My teammates were good and very helpful.
Salary / Benefits
Its easy to adopt the environment of business. People are friendly.I've currently working with convergys and thee are lot of opportunities given by the management. Stressful yet I'm having fun with my coleaggue. I've learned a lot that can be applied in real life.
Salary / Benefits
Convergys is a place that I called home, this company has a high standard of professionalism since its a U.S based company, management is always as its best to make sure to deliver boyond what clients expect. I always have co-workers that always motivates others to be at there best every time we go to work. Hardest part part of the job is we always go to work in graveyard shift, and the most enjoyable part is we always get a reward and recognition for our hard work.
Pros
salary rates raises every end year, base on our scorecards
Cons
Graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
I am open for shifting schedules as long as it will somehow adhere to what the contract indicates. Shifting schedule i believe is necessarily that everyday your schedule will change. And every Month you will change your Team leader. I am very adaptive to change. As long as i can still have time for myself and my Family.
Pros
Dayshift
Cons
Excessive changes.
Salary / Benefits
.Some times it's hard to adjust because of the time some time morning shift and sometime graveyard shift..I learned A lot in CVG How to talk with other people and how to give an outstanding customer service..I also have lots of friend that supports me and the most part that I've enjoyed my career has grow up and my knowledge also.
Pros
transpo allowance
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
I was working as a Customer/Sales and Technical Support in Convergys Philippines.This is one of the biggest company in our country. I also have experience in administrative jobs. I am very good in communicating with other people. I am hardworking, patience and very keen/detailed to my job. I have a visit visa for 3months which will expire on January
Salary / Benefits
I checked my sss online and it was a BIG disappointment that Cvg didn't remit my sss contributions for how many months. CVG employers always check your sss contributions.
Cons
cvg did not remit my sss contribution
Salary / Benefits
Best job ever It was my first time to work in a BpO ibdustry and no regrets really had fun working with them U are paid good and everything was really ok Its just that i need to experience and explore more.
Salary / Benefits
excellent , but there is a problem within the management , co workers and the team leaders are great , hardest part would be the schedule always split ooff
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work their is now work and i just want myself busy. i learned something ow the days that i have no job i feel boring. i have a self control and i manage my time instantly. for my co-workers, i feel nervous because i think they are not sometime approachable. the hardest part of my job is when their is no instruction at all and my enjoyable part of my job is their is part of jowking.
Salary / Benefits
Call center job, a good place to enhance my communication skills. Customer service is fun but getting to fix electronics is my thing.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits are acceptable. They give night diff, meal allowance and bonuses when you meet the metrics. Hardest job is when you receive a lot of calls complaining about their services but that is a challenge I really like. Feels good when you solve customers issues.
Salary / Benefits
- teaching korean kids how to speak and write English - assessment, evaluations, exams are given to the students - homework are required to be given and to be checked the following day
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things from my previous work, such as dealing with different kind of people, managing my time, able to handle stress and pressure at work, able to adjust myself sleeping during day time and working during night time.
Pros
Incentives and Commissions
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
its always a tough days of work. I've learned a lot specially on how to handle customers effectively. the management though was quite intimidating and my co workers, there were some that always had a power tripping over me but I guess it always comes with the package. The hardest part of the job is handling an upset customers. The most enjoyable part was when I was able to solve customers issue and got their satisfaction.
Pros
no incentives
Cons
long hours on weekends
Salary / Benefits
My scope of support: - Troubleshoot cable internet connectivity issues - Troubleshoot WIFI issues - Troubleshoot cable tv issues and remote control issues - Schedule Technician visit - Troubleshoot anti-virus program - Troubleshoot email issues - Promote HSD upgrades - Sell paper-views and service bundles - Billing support My team is one of the biggest reason I stayed there for almost 7 years.
Pros
Fun People, Pay is good, benefits is good
Cons
Travel
Salary / Benefits
It is very self-fulfilling and self-motivating when you know that you were able to assist and help someone with just simply doing your job. But doing an extra mile would be much more especially if you get recognition/s and knowing that the one you helped has been thankful enough for what you've done for them. With or without recognition, helping others is a passion that we will always be thankful for having it inside us. It is a blessing that we should always be sharing to others.
Pros
Benefits such as commissions.